Thread: Awakening Gems will be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Awakening Gems will be

Hello you guys.

Now I want to ask your opinions about this specific case, since everybody stocked good amount of awakening gems.

We are aware of that 81 expansion will be arrived in 2-3 months.

The question is what do you think about when the expansion arrives the awakening gems prices will be.

I personally think when the 81 cap arrives with new equipments these blue babies will be around 45-50k.

What do you think about this situation?

Please share your opinions kindly.

And.. yes since I have no time to play AL cause of my current job I sold my all gears and bought awakening gems with all my gold.

Stonkss

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Awakening Gems will be

Well since you already sold your gears and bought gems, why would you mind whether they rise or not? Most likely after an expansion the new arcanes will be released around Ursoth event (which was usually the case) that means, during this time of the awakening event there is no arcane until next one, so that means that less people will open gems, so not sure whether your prediction is right. But luckily for you, there is plenty of new fancy stuff to awake, such as SET items, Mythics and Legendaries, and who knows, maybe even Epics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Well since you already sold your gears and bought gems, why would you mind whether they rise or not? Most likely after an expansion the new arcanes will be released around Ursoth event (which was usually the case) that means, during this time of the awakening event there is no arcane until next one, so that means that less people will open gems, so not sure whether your prediction is right. But luckily for you, there is plenty of new fancy stuff to awake, such as SET items, Mythics and Legendaries, and who knows, maybe even Epics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks dude, If I awaken some cool epic items, I will give you a call

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Default1307 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Hard to say really but 40k-50k is probably the best we could be getting for blue gem prices since it's impossible for it to hit 60k+ within the next 6 months even when the expansion drops since arcanes won't be all available in good quantities yet so expect that gems wouldn't be much needed. Probably just mythics if there are any would be the ones worth awaking and even then, the amount of bound blue gems players have now thanks to the awake event would suffice and no need for more blue gem kits. So most likely you'd still profit, although the gains you'll be getting might even be worse if you just kept your gear and continued farming but if you can't farm then of course some profit is better than nothing I suppose...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

No one knows tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Hard to say really but 40k-50k is probably the best we could be getting for blue gem prices since it's impossible for it to hit 60k+ within the next 6 months even when the expansion drops since arcanes won't be all available in good quantities yet so expect that gems wouldn't be much needed. Probably just mythics if there are any would be the ones worth awaking and even then, the amount of bound blue gems players have now thanks to the awake event would suffice and no need for more blue gem kits. So most likely you'd still profit, although the gains you'll be getting might even be worse if you just kept your gear and continued farming but if you can't farm then of course some profit is better than nothing I suppose...
    Pretty sure so many people hoarding right now along with the people who hoarded last awake event ,there is chance it can go below 30k for all we know.

Too many awake events for the number of equipments launched within 6 months.

Besides by the end of 4 months ,if no valid awake worthy gear had released yet, the price will already start falling as people will try to sell their gems to avoid the 6 month once awake event from now on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for the all kind and informative opinions from y'all