Thread: About time for a shadow veil buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default About time for a shadow veil buff

This temple event made me realize that there’s something that does not make sense with the Rogue’s Shadow Veil Skill ( or Rogue smoke bomb). I was testing out ways for me to help my teammates and I settled on this skill. But i then found out that it’s “Masked Presence” upgrade does not give 20% stacking armor. Instead it gives 20% non-stacking, while the dmg and the other buffs still stack. I’m assuming the other buffs it gives (such as reduced hit chance and reduce enemy dmg) stacks, but i currently have no way to test it.

This upgrade is greatly diminished if one were to have a 15% armor ad lix or a 15% doll lix (one of them is non-stacking i forgot which). The upgrade will change one of these from 15% to 20%, which only gives a 5% bonus.

Can rogues get an upgrade to make the armor buff on shadow veil skill stack?

I don’t think this should be too controversial or problematic of a request because:
    1. There’s an armor cap so getting this buff will be useless if u already hit max armor
    2. This has absolutely no effect in pvp because stacking lixes don’t work there. Changing this skill from non-stacking to stacking does not change the increase in armor in pvp.

What will this buff do?
    1. In Pve Rogues can be more versatile. If called upon, they can actually support properly and protect themselves if they’re squishy.
    2. This is a buff for all people in the party not just on rogues, so all classes can share the benefits

I really hope you guys consider implementing this buff. I can live with having a cap on things but I don’t think it is logical for a class skill to be useless simply because of the existence of an elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen shadow veil used, so long ago that I'd forgotten it existed.
    I do hope the developers make this skill worth using again, oh and maybe give rogues a better ulti.
    I don't understand why all classes never seem to be balanced all at once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen shadow veil used, so long ago that I'd forgotten it existed.
    I do hope the developers make this skill worth using again, oh and maybe give rogues a better ulti.
    I don't understand why all classes never seem to be balanced all at once.
    Thank you, and I agree with a better ulti as well. At least some buff or reworking the Herb/Healing ulti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default About time for a shadow veil buff

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Thank you, and I agree with a better ulti as well. At least some buff or reworking the Herb/Healing ulti.

Yesss! An ulti that’s actually useful for everyone/every class in the map, like that energize from mages and reflect damage for wars. It would be nice if we could get something like that and get a proper aim buff at ulti aimed shot, cause its getting tiring on randomly hitting mobs in some occassions.

Also I agree, rogue is a high dps class however it would be nice if it could provide decent support too for other classes, making it something that’s actually “needed” not only just for their damage but also for some of good quality support too. This is just my opinion tho!

+1