This temple event made me realize that there’s something that does not make sense with the Rogue’s Shadow Veil Skill ( or Rogue smoke bomb). I was testing out ways for me to help my teammates and I settled on this skill. But i then found out that it’s “Masked Presence” upgrade does not give 20% stacking armor. Instead it gives 20% non-stacking, while the dmg and the other buffs still stack. I’m assuming the other buffs it gives (such as reduced hit chance and reduce enemy dmg) stacks, but i currently have no way to test it.

This upgrade is greatly diminished if one were to have a 15% armor ad lix or a 15% doll lix (one of them is non-stacking i forgot which). The upgrade will change one of these from 15% to 20%, which only gives a 5% bonus.

Can rogues get an upgrade to make the armor buff on shadow veil skill stack?

I don’t think this should be too controversial or problematic of a request because:
1. There’s an armor cap so getting this buff will be useless if u already hit max armor
2. This has absolutely no effect in pvp because stacking lixes don’t work there. Changing this skill from non-stacking to stacking does not change the increase in armor in pvp.

What will this buff do?
1. In Pve Rogues can be more versatile. If called upon, they can actually support properly and protect themselves if they’re squishy.
2. This is a buff for all people in the party not just on rogues, so all classes can share the benefits

I really hope you guys consider implementing this buff. I can live with having a cap on things but I don’t think it is logical for a class skill to be useless simply because of the existence of an elixir.