Thread: Quest Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Quest Rewards

Hello there
    Please consider changing quest rewards of existing and future quests. The only thing that currently makes quests worth doing are the xp rewards, which become useless at endgame. Maybe you could increase the gold reward from something like 300 gold from the quest to 30,000 gold since they take a significantly longer amount of time than running one boss in elite vardan gates to get that amount of gold. Nowadays trying to do some quests just isn't worth any value.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    Hello there
    Please consider changing quest rewards of existing and future quests. The only thing that currently makes quests worth doing are the xp rewards, which become useless at endgame. Maybe you could increase the gold reward from something like 300 gold from the quest to 30,000 gold since they take a significantly longer amount of time than running one boss in elite vardan gates to get that amount of gold. Nowadays trying to do some quests just isn't worth any value.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Agree on making quest golds more this could be helpful for hardcore characters too for potions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

They already increased the gold recieved from quests not that long ago

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yep a single set of dailies can get you 40k+ and considering that you only need to do these quests to level up, no point in buffing the gold, especially for already endgame players.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The thing is it will be good if gold reward for quests are based on players level.
    If you are low level player rewards should be higher then already caped players.
    Like you said your self that a single wave can give you equal gold the daily quest are giving combined.
    So we dont need gold at end game but for low levels and new players it will be good to get some early gold to help them in leveling and give them some decent items to farm maps.
    There are only a few players and they quit when they reach level 61-66 because there is no way to farm gold and xp by doing maps solo.
    I mean it takes alot of gold to buy decent gears just to be able to farm maus/glinstone/underhull maps as a new players.
    So yes increasing a more gold payouts at low level will inspire new players to reach at level cap .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    The thing is it will be good if gold reward for quests are based on players level.
    If you are low level player rewards should be higher then already caped players.
    Like you said your self that a single wave can give you equal gold the daily quest are giving combined.
    So we dont need gold at end game but for low levels and new players it will be good to get some early gold to help them in leveling and give them some decent items to farm maps.
    There are only a few players and they quit when they reach level 61-66 because there is no way to farm gold and xp by doing maps solo.
    I mean it takes alot of gold to buy decent gears just to be able to farm maus/glinstone/underhull maps as a new players.
    So yes increasing a more gold payouts at low level will inspire new players to reach at level cap .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then there will be people abusing that, multiple extremely low level characters to farm alot of gold easily just by doing some small quests

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzbloonist For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbloonist View Post
    Then there will be people abusing that, multiple extremely low level characters to farm alot of gold easily just by doing some small quests

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Nope bro cause i definitely don’t want them to be generous about gold rewards like 10-15 k per quest.
    I just want them to give like 200-300k for completing all quests in total.
    And leme make it clear all of the end game player who have decent 300 gl in total which can be easily obtained now days makes more then 500-700k per hour by farming evg or dm when they are open .
    And doing all daily quests takes around 1.5-2 hours easily so i don’t think it will creat problem .
    Only new and broke people will use it if they don’t have any gl awake gears which is completely ok imo.
    Even a end game player can loot like 7-10 elite gold chest from kraken,nordar,shyual which sells for 40-70k each.
    So why would a end game player will abuse it if he can simply make more by doing end game stuff.
    What i suggested is that the new plauer while leveling up will make decent ammout of gold like 2-5 m till he reach level 71 and it takes a player to reach that level atleast 5-7 days .
    I dont find it harmful to game at all where some people are farming that much in 4-5 hours of evg and dm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post: