Thread: Can we Have Tactical Outfits in DL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Can we Have Tactical Outfits in DL

Hi cinco I was wondering for this year Halloween if Adding Tactical Outfits could be done. Alot of players supports this idea because they would love to have an military outfit option Similar to Elite 6 In SL and The New Elite Outfit on PL

Let us know if Having Tactical Outfits could be done in DL it would be a really cool experience for the players this year
    Here are my ideas

For the guys it would be cool to have a full Black Tactical Outfit it really matches the vampire theme and the others are just concept ideas I took from DL and SL and PL

And For the girls. It would be cool to let them have a black tank top with tactical leggings maybe with tattoos aswell
    And a black cap to go with it

Let us know your thoughts on this @Cinco Gracias

It would mean a lot because a lot of players have been dying to see if tactical outfits could ever come to DL

And if we can have Dark Pistols similar to what u did with Pocket Legends event

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Decently; 07-17-2021 at 08:52 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    Hi cinco I was wondering for this year Halloween if Adding Tactical Outfits could be done. Alot of players supports this idea because they would love to have an military outfit option Similar to Elite 6 In SL and The New Elite Outfit on PL

Let us know if Having Tactical Outfits could be done in DL it would be a really cool experience for the players this year
    Here are my ideas

For the guys it would be cool to have a full Black Tactical Outfit it really matches the vampire theme and the others are just concept ideas I took from DL and SL and PL

And For the girls. It would be cool to let them have a black tank top with tactical leggings maybe with tattoos aswell
    And a black cap to go with it

Let us know your thoughts on this @Cinco Gracias

It would mean a lot because a lot of players have been dying to see if tactical outfits could ever come to DL

And if we can have Dark Pistols similar to what u did with Pocket Legends event

Adding to this The Ladies would like to request for a Black Widow themed outfit

Concept idea is here