Thread: Request for new skills and some details

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb Request for new skills and some details

Good regards to all, I open a thread to give some ideas about some skills that I have in mind, I want content in the game and I think that new skills would be good.

(Rouge):
    Raven Arrow (AoE skill): a raven-shaped arrow that when it hits makes an explosion that makes small crows when the crows hit they disappear: (Skill without auto target, skill free)...I will try to idealize my concept for raven arrow shoots a crow when it hits the target it explodes in several more pegueños crows disappearing when they make a hit it is not difficult to do that kind of skill because we already have shadow storm shot
    Taking advantage of the haste
    upgrade-skill: 6% Haste / 9% Dodge / more damage per second per raven / increases to 7 ravens

Star Piercing (Area ability): it is the evolution of shadow piercing that instead of making a forward impulse it makes a combo in the form of a star (★) doing 5hits (After using the skill we will have a time with without being able to attack)...Star piercing idealization for a star-shaped movement making 5 jumps in the 5 points forming a star
    Upgrad-skill: 4% damage reduction / 8% speed move / add 3hits more / increases the range of the skill.

Spike Traps: Rouge will set wooden spike traps which will deal bleed damage and debuff armor.
    spike traps idealization will make a wooden barricade will take time to build the traps
    Upgrade-skill: multi bleed / Debuff 15% armor and dodge / Add 1 trap more / reduces the time to set the trap.

(Warrior):

Hammer dropped: warrior pulls out a hammer and hits the ground 2 times doing AoE damage.
    hammer dropped idealization will take a hammer and hit the ground 2 times in a row
    Upgrade-skill: Chance to knock down / adds 1 more hit / causes confusion / increases

Harassing Scream: Intent on annoying opponents and making them notice the target using it. Increase Your str by 30 for 12 seconds.
    Harassing scream I think this is the easiest to idealize but the harassing scream will cover our body with a red aura that identifies who is using the harassing scream
    Upgrade-Skills: reduce the damage taken by 12% / Increase the duration of the scream / Small chance to cause panic when the skill ends / reduces the cooldown time of the skill.

Last Hit: Take the sword and bury it in the ground, the impact damage damages itself. (The skill will only hit 1 time in exchange for taking damage from its own skill, although it would be an area damage).
    last hit idealization stick the sword in the ground
    Upgrade-skills: Increase impact damage / increases hp by 15% / reduce cooldown time / increase impact area.

(Sorcerer):

Call of Vengeance: Summon 4 Skeleton Warriors
    Call of Vengeance the call of warriors to fight by our side can use tomb skeletons
    Upgrade-skill: increase summons hp based on its int / Increases the damage of the summoned / Can summon a special Great Warrior / Increases the defense of the summoned.

Healing Trap: A healing aura that lasts 15 seconds, this aura makes a small buff on allies, boosting them
    Healing Trap idealization is a closed aura like Skyborn's wips but obviously a bit bigger and blue in color.
    Upgrade-skill: Increases regenerated health / increases aura area / (Cleanses) Clears all impure generated by the enemy / increases buff boost.

Earthquake: sorcere causes the area to shake causing paranoia in enemies chance to knock down / Stuns /
    Earthquake idealization slight rolling of the screen camera easy to do for developers because we already have that shot in the skill skyward smash
    Upgrade-skill: Increases the area rate of the skill / increases the chance of paranoia / Sorcere gains confidence +30 int for 12 seconds / Reduces the amount of mana consumed.

I think these skills are easy, everything taken based on what we have in the game, we just need that grain of sand to make it come true, please support the thread

Thanks Biomatter / Gravital here
    Last edited by Gravital; 07-19-2021 at 03:50 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gravital For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Edit
    Some skills are corrected
    Better details are added for skills
    Last edited by Gravital; 07-19-2021 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Rogue is mostly single target & mage handles crowds, but your idea makes the rogue aoe crowd killer
    Also I wouldn’t want any of those mage skills you suggest compared to what I already have
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Don’t listen to the negative-Nancy’s here, they’re great skill ideas. Though STS won’t be adding any new skills. Though while your at it, might as-well add a 5th skill-slot because why not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I try to make a balance in skills the earthquake is aoe obviously the magician already has enough skills aoe and his damage is high I did not put the negatives because it is only a post of ideas for the negatives I do an edit later and I did not describe everything properly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

taking into account that the abilities that I have mentioned for Rouge are aoe only for the magician I have put only 1 aoe and I have not put their against it is only an idea not to see it in a positive way and see it negatively saying that sts will not get more skills is to go against the growth of the game my ideas for skills are totally wrong maybe you read it and idealize it wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1 I like your idea. the game already feels old and needs a fresh air in gameplay