Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Revenge of the Marvelous Arlorians!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

no one has time for that in a week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aburus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

@Cinco thank you for constantly hearing us out.

The plat tier feels like a lb award and i think i like it more this way.

I know for some people it feels like 128k points its a lot but its not. I made 11k points in 2 hours and one pt member is lvl 58.

Please drag into some runs and you will see that the jackpot of this event is very rewarding.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fix the damn entering and exit portal , why cant we interact with them instantly and need to wait for it to enter automatically , wastes a lot of time

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

I know for some people it feels like 128k points its a lot but its not. I made 11k points in 2 hours and one pt member is lvl 58.

Please drag into some runs and you will see that the jackpot of this event is very rewarding.
    Lies haysssss fame always 2hrs 11k ewwww lies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Cinco, it will be nice to have this as a aura, with lightning effect in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille View Post
    Lies haysssss fame always 2hrs 11k ewwww lies
    I mean its not impossible for pt with glint aegis and whim , i have entered a random pt with just 1 war doing the job , it took us abt 5s to clear it , but if you add up the time needed to exit + re enter + going to the platform you'd be +10s

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sinfernp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Im happy about that. I may not be able to reach plat tier but still finally some real challenge for f2p users with time on their hands. Plat tier isn't obligatory either.
    real challenge? this only drive poor players to quit smh. most of them took a lot of time for a run 6h is impossible without someone carrying em. the only solution is to ask someone for help but then richies crying why theres many nabs pming/blind pt them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badzauberer View Post
    real challenge? this only drive poor players to quit smh. most of them took a lot of time for a run 6h is impossible without someone carrying em. the only solution is to ask someone for help but then richies crying why theres many nabs pming/blind pt them.
    Im not talking about poor players or ungeared players but geared players with much free time. It is obvious that this event isnt made for players without gear. You cant skip the runs with plats thats why I am talking about f2p. It is a real challenge to run 6h a day for a week and thats basically the reason most want it to be easier. In fact, I'm happy it is time-consuming for once and even tho I won't make it I see many others grinding to achieve this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Im not talking about poor players or ungeared players but geared players with much free time. It is obvious that this event isnt made for players without gear. You cant skip the runs with plats thats why I am talking about f2p. It is a real challenge to run 6h a day for a week and thats basically the reason most want it to be easier. In fact, I'm happy it is time-consuming for once and even tho I won't make it I see many others grinding to achieve this.
    If you think abt it the plat tier rewards are what the poor / ungeared desperately want is it not? Ofc some top players care more for title and banner , but these poor players cant even reach it most of the time when they are the ones who looked forward to it the most (from the reward preview) besides the 1 min clear i mentioned still needs at least 2 players holding death engine gears , a legendary user wont even be able to dent much of the map enemies in 1 min

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfernp View Post
    If you think abt it the plat tier rewards are what the poor / ungeared desperately want is it not? Ofc some top players care more for title and banner , but these poor players cant even reach it most of the time when they are the ones who looked forward to it the most (from the reward preview) besides the 1 min clear i mentioned still needs at least 2 players holding death engine gears , a legendary user wont even be able to dent much of the map enemies in 1 min

Yes I don't decline that, it is not possible. Not every event should be this time-consuming or hard but happy to finally see one that isn't done within 2 hours. Legendary geared players should aim to gear up besides all events afterall. I'm supporting the devs in this decision and don't want this particular event to be any easier. Would be boring if everybody always agreed on making stuff faster/easier to obtain, wouldn't it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfernp View Post

The poor ungeared players you're talking about at this point of the game is too low.
    The arcanes are trash cheap,a person who had farmed last 1-2 months can buy full arcane set.

And there's not legitimately 0% full on completely new players who just installed it.These are the ones who what you're talking to refers.And that population is negligible and most surely not the target audience at this point looking how the game has progressed in the last few years.

And if they're 76 using legendary gear, and he randoms into a map,(im using legendary gear )
    I'm able to finish the map in about 20 seconds even if I'm not dealing a massive portion of damage..the party takes care of it.

It is possible and the plat tier wasn't intended for everyone to reach.
    They should've kept the name as diamond tier since many people in here feel obliged and entitled to being platinum tier AT Least* in any event that cones about and talk as if that's the responsibility of STS to help them reach the max tier.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arawaza View Post
    I got gold tier. It's 32k points. Not 36 :/
    Maybe a mistake in the post

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

arrange the ranges because they are wrong it must be what they say if they are 36k points it must be 36k because I put the notice at the entrance and they tell me that it is wrong and I was wrong and they say that at 90k points They are platinum and it's wrong I don't know which one to put right in the guild notice

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cmon, 128k point? Is that a joke

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

great event, but those 128k points scare me, i really want to reach platinum level, but i work and i don't have much time to play

if it were a two-week event it would be very quiet, but a week is not enough time for those who work and cannot spend too much time playing, please decrease the points a little

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk
    Sorry For Party Rocking

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

if you don't have a rl is this event the best time killer, that's for sure.

Gesendet von meinem PRA-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

That why i buy new vanity and quit after buy cuz 128k point wtf haha & hard to loot

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Who said that you have to reach plat tier?

Is the same thing as before but you guys are bothered that its called a Plat tier and the reward is very pleasing.

If this tier was called something else, we wouldnt have nobody crying right now cause they cannot reach this tier.

Just ask yourself when was the last time you have ever received such a consistent reward for reaching a tier?

Please compare the previous lb reward against this plat tier reward and you just see countless similarities.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post

So thats 3 76 ers and one 58 er. Everybody under 71 will not reach plat unless they run 10+ hours a day, and after temple run another event that forces you to have an endgame char feels like a slap in the face. But its whatever....

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Did not expect elite death sets to be this common, but event is great, keeping me active. Thanks