Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Revenge of the Marvelous Arlorians!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfernp View Post
    If you think abt it the plat tier rewards are what the poor / ungeared desperately want is it not? Ofc some top players care more for title and banner , but these poor players cant even reach it most of the time when they are the ones who looked forward to it the most (from the reward preview) besides the 1 min clear i mentioned still needs at least 2 players holding death engine gears , a legendary user wont even be able to dent much of the map enemies in 1 min

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk
    The poor ungeared players you're talking about at this point of the game is too low.
    The arcanes are trash cheap,a person who had farmed last 1-2 months can buy full arcane set.

And there's not legitimately 0% full on completely new players who just installed it.These are the ones who what you're talking to refers.And that population is negligible and most surely not the target audience at this point looking how the game has progressed in the last few years.

And if they're 76 using legendary gear, and he randoms into a map,(im using legendary gear )
    I'm able to finish the map in about 20 seconds even if I'm not dealing a massive portion of damage..the party takes care of it.

It is possible and the plat tier wasn't intended for everyone to reach.
    They should've kept the name as diamond tier since many people in here feel obliged and entitled to being platinum tier AT Least* in any event that cones about and talk as if that's the responsibility of STS to help them reach the max tier.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post: