Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Revenge of the Marvelous Arlorians!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I really like this event. This event will prolly be one of my fav events throughout the year, plus really cool vanities ( especially the red one coz it looks cooler to me than white tho white looks amazing too ) the Tier rewards are awesome and I'm excited to reach plat tier ( currently 110k omygosshhh). Kudos to the devs who made this event. Really really nice, you just need to put a lot of efforts, but the rewards are truly feels rewarding ^~^

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Really enjoyed this event format where there is no energy required but still amazing rewards for the plat tier. Really hoping to see more events like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just reached gold tier today, and I'm content with that red title, plat tier is definitely impossible to me, planning on gold tier only, even that, made me lose some few hours of sleep in past two days. I'm definitely not a hardcore, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    Lmao I love how yall dunked on Villain sets. These sets are really dope.
    Can we please have Electricity Aura in store somehow though. If not for this event, in the future atleast? Please.

Attachment 235385
    That would look super cool, especially with haste set, lightning aura + double speed, makes the player looks like he flash or any other speedster character. I hope the dev consider your suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chromwell View Post
    That would look super cool, especially with haste set, lightning aura + double speed, makes the player looks like he flash or any other speedster character. I hope the dev consider your suggestion.
    lightning aura was already in store

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menreiki.hayagan11 View Post
    I really like this event. This event will prolly be one of my fav events throughout the year, plus really cool vanities ( especially the red one coz it looks cooler to me than white tho white looks amazing too ) the Tier rewards are awesome and I'm excited to reach plat tier ( currently 110k omygosshhh). Kudos to the devs who made this event. Really really nice, you just need to put a lot of efforts, but the rewards are truly feels rewarding ^~^

Update tho not needed, finally manage to reached plat tier before the event ends, and the rewards are uhhh really satisfying especially the gold banner and it feels like an LB reward. Plus, I got Winged arlorian helm opening unlocked mini crates from plat tier rewards, O M G this is the best event evaahhhh I experienced, prolly I would still run more till the last minutes of this event, I really really want to loot elite death squad for rogue badllyyyy! Thanks devs for this marv event. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Pleasee add few more hours to the event deadline i'm at 100k pts just needed a little bit time, been busy working, please Cinco

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk