Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trick question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Much hate is directed to 1 person who helps the community with videos. Why is that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

This was yet another information he was trying to share so all those who didn't knew about, would get an idea out of, but people just simply mistook his info as, "you guys are too dumb to figure it out" rather than understanding it as "Hope it helps the members improve"
    Those who already know about it well and good, ggs.
    But those who lack into understanding that, this thread was for them, put in the most layman language possible to help most of the crowd understand. But some people just take it to next level and twist the same words and make it complicated and in the end targeting encryptions unnecessarily trying to show who is right and who is wrong...but its the completely same point both parties/sides are trying to make.
    And its really no brainer to figure out the base stats are at 100% for everything. What changes in value are the drops of different bosses or different areas(like honor pvp).
    But to make it into a huge topic rather than being thankful for if someone who learnt something would have been a respectful.
    Repeating same things in different words really don't make much difference, unless you want to show off your vocabulary here..then its totally different thing, and good job with that, because the goal here is to make sure everyone understand..not who got big words..
    Those who got my point, good..those who didn't..well good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purplee View Post
    Let me say something publicly to all of you! Ive browsed around these forums of Arcane Legends for some time. I made an account today to say this publicly. How is it right. That encryptions makes a thread and post. No matter what the thing is about. All of you create these posts to make him look bad and put him down with very depressing insults. high society you told him to get the **** out of your guild. Maybe he did something bad in that guild. But you are typing storms to encryptions in these forums every time I am here reading. I want to know what encryptions did to you guys that made you hate on him so much.
    Much hate is directed to 1 person who helps the community with videos. Why is that?
    I agree with you, i've never seen him do anything wrong tbh. Barely have i seen him cause trouble in-game or offline. Literally it's always the same group of people hating on Encryptions for absolutely no reason but maybe over some pitiful things nobody even is aware exists or impacts the haters lives in anyway for them to be this passionate to hate on him lol.

Little do his haters know, he is on his way to becoming a millionaire in real life (His networth is 500,000$ already) And he will reach great heights. I only see him becoming more successful in the future and possibly having influence on others outside of AL.

Encryptions will keep getting richer while laughing his way to the bank and his blind haters filled with unjustified abhorrence will stay miserable thinking about encryptions everyday inside their skulls rent free crying because of something very Pitiful. On a freaking Videogame. Seriously cultivate yourselves and you won't be so mad at encryptions for no reason everyday. lmaoooooo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

He said he’s joking, so this post is not helping anyone, rather it’s misinforming.

Kystone, Baron and Nex are the only ones from High Society in this thread, none of them were disrespectful.
    Retired

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Unnecessary thread to post - unnecessary thread to discuss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Sigh...

I’ll be back to this thread after work little later today

I have some great content to share and can make videos as well don’t you all worry ^.^

1<3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Unnecessary thread to post - unnecessary thread to discuss
    Doesn't matter. There are other unnecessary threads that are made. Yet to think of it. This is just an excuse. To make encryptions look bad for making this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Doesn't matter. There are other unnecessary threads that are made. Yet to think of it. This is just an excuse. To make encryptions look bad for making this thread.
    I dont care about drama encryptions is involved. I see this thread as waste of time and just wanted to let him and everybody else know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Actually the thread the thread was created to make fun of people. This was even admitted by the OP a couple posts above...

I’ve said this many times and I have proof encryptions never got kicked from High Society.. he choose to leave.(I have proof ss of conversation between be and encryptions to verify this)

As useful and informative as his content sometimes is (always said this and always will because it is true also his al guide discord server is actually better then the “official” sts server ) He has also openly admitted he has photoshopped conversations screenshots making it seem like others are talking badly about him just to stir drama. (I have a video he created himself where he admits this as evidence)

He has also created hate videos with racist and homophobic slurs directed at other players in game... this is coming from someone trying to seem all innocent and without any sins... and yes I have a copy of the video with the racism and homophobia which he uploaded and took down couple hours later after he realised what he had done.. yes I still have a copy of that video.

As stated already by Fid, out of all the people on this thread that have also commented how silly and pointless this thread basically is.. only 3 people have been from High Society... The 3 of us from HS we also happen to also be active players on the forums... half in the guild wouldn’t even know encryptions and the other half that might know him don’t actually care so...

I was even in agreement with encryptions on my last post saying someone trying to argue and not willing to learn is not worth spending the time on, that was friendly advice...

Wouldn’t even surprise me if this forum account I’m even responding you that’s being used to try stir anything up more rubbish on forums is just a fake and if it isn’t, I’d suggest doing more research before making posts slandering people.

Anyone actually interested learning truths and not just rumours or gossip the proof/evidence that’s been mentioned above I’m more then happy to share with anyone for educational purposes.

Add me on discord

Baron#9523

It’s amazing the amount of content thats accumulated over the years about different players in this game that like to act all sweet and innocent in public yet show their true colours behind closed doors or stir fake dramas to give themselves a sense of self importance.

Final food for thought...

If there’s smoke there’s usually fire...

If it’s just 1-2 people spouting something about 1 player, could argue it’s just nonsense... when hoards of different people from different groups are saying it about 1 player... well chances are there must actually be something going on.

Again I would encourage anyone to add me on discord

Baron#9523

An you can see actually proof of everything rather then just take mine or anyone else’s word for it

I was going to actually record a video explaining and showing proof after work but suppose after seeing this comment as well my patience has worn even thinner and even in getting tired of the fake personas people try to put across.

Might still do the video, still need to get back to content making so be a good excuse tho I’d rather not do it with such a dirty topic but for the greater good of Arlor.. needs must I suppose.

Enjoy the read

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Who cares if you have 800 or 900 gl. It won't make me loot more gold so its more a who cares or who asked thread but I think this thread should better be closed before it gets worse here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I dont care about drama encryptions is involved. I see this thread as waste of time and just wanted to let him and everybody else know.
    Sir I may say if you dont care. How come every other waste of time thread out there doesnt have. Your post in it saying its useless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Sir I may say if you dont care. How come every other waste of time thread out there doesnt have. Your post in it saying its useless?
    Because the OP is an actual player I know and who will at least take feedback into consideration compared to most posters. Encryptions knows how to contact me if he has any problems/questions about my comments. I dont see why I need to explain that further to people I dont know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Actually the thread the thread was created to make fun of people. This was even admitted by the OP a couple posts above...

I’ve said this many times and I have proof encryptions never got kicked from High Society.. he choose to leave.(I have proof ss of conversation between be and encryptions to verify this)

As useful and informative as his content sometimes is (always said this and always will because it is true also his al guide discord server is actually better then the “official” sts server ) He has also openly admitted he has photoshopped conversations screenshots making it seem like others are talking badly about him just to stir drama. (I have a video he created himself where he admits this as evidence)

He has also created hate videos with racist and homophobic slurs directed at other players in game... this is coming from someone trying to seem all innocent and without any sins... and yes I have a copy of the video with the racism and homophobia which he uploaded and took down couple hours later after he realised what he had done.. yes I still have a copy of that video.

As stated already by Fid, out of all the people on this thread that have also commented how silly and pointless this thread basically is.. only 3 people have been from High Society... The 3 of us from HS we also happen to also be active players on the forums... half in the guild wouldn’t even know encryptions and the other half that might know him don’t actually care so...

I was even in agreement with encryptions on my last post saying someone trying to argue and not willing to learn is not worth spending the time on, that was friendly advice...

Wouldn’t even surprise me if this forum account I’m even responding you that’s being used to try stir anything up more rubbish on forums is just a fake and if it isn’t, I’d suggest doing more research before making posts slandering people.

Anyone actually interested learning truths and not just rumours or gossip the proof/evidence that’s been mentioned above I’m more then happy to share with anyone for educational purposes.

Add me on discord

Baron#9523

It’s amazing the amount of content thats accumulated over the years about different players in this game that like to act all sweet and innocent in public yet show their true colours behind closed doors or stir fake dramas to give themselves a sense of self importance.

Final food for thought...

If there’s smoke there’s usually fire...

If it’s just 1-2 people spouting something about 1 player, could argue it’s just nonsense... when hoards of different people from different groups are saying it about 1 player... well chances are there must actually be something going on.

Again I would encourage anyone to add me on discord

Baron#9523

An you can see actually proof of everything rather then just take mine or anyone else’s word for it

I was going to actually record a video explaining and showing proof after work but suppose after seeing this comment as well my patience has worn even thinner and even in getting tired of the fake personas people try to put across.

Might still do the video, still need to get back to content making so be a good excuse tho I’d rather not do it with such a dirty topic but for the greater good of Arlor.. needs must I suppose.

Enjoy the read

1 <3
    But Who asked for you're opinion?
    half ur guildmates ive spoken to have put the first 100% base gl in the convo and really confused me...

Enjoy the read
    <3

We all know encryptions left cuz DEMON told him; "GTFO" and as a player in a guild when an officer tells u to leave the guild then usually u do the right thing and leave.

u know its funny how u always act like such a kind person sometimes in forums and then other times ingame and out of game (forum) u are really rude and bring ur guildmates to support ur toxicity towards others. just sayin... guarentee u are going to trash talk me or be rude to me as usual, even when i dont do anything to u or anyone at all for that matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ❄️EXILE❄️ View Post
    half ur guildmates ive spoken to have put the first 100% base gl in the convo and really confused me...

Enjoy the read
    <3

We all know encryptions left cuz DEMON told him; "GTFO" and as a player in a guild when an officer tells u to leave the guild then usually u do the right thing and leave.

u know its funny how u always act like such a kind person sometimes in forums and then other times ingame and out of game (forum) u are really rude and bring ur guildmates to support ur toxicity towards others. just sayin... guarentee u are going to trash talk me or be rude to me as usual, even when i dont do anything to u or anyone at all for that matter.
    Like the time u made a character named demonisgey and joined his house and got mad he kicked u so u made a video on it? Lame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Like the time u made a character named demonisgey and joined his house and got mad he kicked u so u made a video on it? Lame
    Like the time you started to trash talk your enemy pvpers because you were getting your **** farmed. Don't even bring up nothing. The hypocrisy is real

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ❄️EXILE❄️ View Post
    Yeah right back at you

Previously known as Christmaztownz?

Banned from game before for disgustingly plat farming?

Not quite sure what your still doing here...

Dont try throwing stones if you live in a glass house.

Peace.
    Last edited by BaronB; 07-21-2021 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Not worth the hassel lol
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    Like the time you started to trash talk your enemy pvpers because you were getting your **** farmed. Don't even bring up nothing. The hypocrisy is real

1-888-771-5166 is the anger management phone number
    1-800-950-6264 is the obsessive compulsive disorder hot line since u seem to be obsessed with me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    1-888-771-5166 is the anger management phone number
    1-800-950-6264 is the obsessive compulsive disorder hot line since u seem to be obsessed with me
    I think you sent me the wrong number(s) since last time I checked you're hella racist to your pvp enemies and has been recorded/pictured as proof and don't try to pretend that you ain't hot-headed lol. What a joke you fr are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    I think you sent me the wrong number(s) since last time I checked you're hella racist to your pvp enemies and has been recorded/pictured as proof and don't try to pretend that you ain't hot-headed lol. What a joke you fr are.

Proof by who, the ppl disrespecting Scll’s religion and telling someone they need a fork? Only one hot-headed is u sir