Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trick question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Default Trick question

Thread is closed please exit the thread ty.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-21-2021 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    If you have 800 gold loot in awakes is it actually 900gl? Answer is yes.

When we measure our movement speed we add our 100% base to the calculation but when we measure gold loot why don't we add 100% base to the calculation? Have fun with this .
    Cause no one actually takes into account the 100 base. When adding ms it should be 100 from ss+ awakes/pets/elixirs that u have

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If you have 800 gold loot in awakes is it actually 900gl? Answer is yes.

When we measure our movement speed we add our 100% base to the calculation but when we measure gold loot why don't we add 100% base to the calculation? Have fun with this .
    I dont think this is true because i dont think there is such thing as 100% base gold loot, gold loot is a boost and it starts from 0, there is no base gold loot, but there is base gold drop and every aditional gold loot % that we get makes that base gold drop higher, but movement speed does need to start from 100% because ms is not a boost, its necesary to have and if we had 0% ms we would not be able to move.

In conlusion ms and gold loot are not the same thing, and cant be calculated in the same way.

Also this might just be me beeing dumb, but personally i have never seen someone adding their 100% base ms to their overall ms %, i have asked multiple people how much ms is required for elite lb and they all pretty much said around 400%, well if we were to count our base ms aswell it would look something like this : 100% base ms, 100% ss ms = 200%, free store elix and ad elix stack so that is already 250%, if we add 25% stackable ms pet that is 275% ( tho its stackable ms so idk how that works so its probably higher) but lets say we are at 275% rn, if we got 15% ms on each piece of our gear that would be 380% and with that fasterfang speed elix we would have over 400%, i really doubt its that simple xD

This comment is either really really dumb or really really smart idk lol

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

this is funny lol

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I dont think this is true because i dont think there is such thing as 100% base gold loot, gold loot is a boost and it starts from 0, there is no base gold loot, but there is base gold drop and every aditional gold loot % that we get makes that base gold drop higher, but movement speed does need to start from 100% because ms is not a boost, its necesary to have and if we had 0% ms we would not be able to move.

In conlusion ms and gold loot are not the same thing, and cant be calculated in the same way.

Also this might just be me beeing dumb, but personally i have never seen someone adding their 100% base ms to their overall ms %, i have asked multiple people how much ms is required for elite lb and they all pretty much said around 400%, well if we were to count our base ms aswell it would look something like this : 100% base ms, 100% ss ms = 200%, free store elix and ad elix stack so that is already 250%, if we add 25% stackable ms pet that is 275% ( tho its stackable ms so idk how that works so its probably higher) but lets say we are at 275% rn, if we got 15% ms on each piece of our gear that would be 380% and with that fasterfang speed elix we would have over 400%, i really doubt its that simple xD

This comment is either really really dumb or really really smart idk lol

Every single stat has a baseline from where it starts, except for things like luck, BD and ED since those are the special awakes which aren’t permanent, these awakes start from 0%, however if it’s something which your character already has for example movement speed, you can say you’ve got 100% ms, or if you’ve got no gl on and still get gold drop, that’s 100% if your gold drop which basically means x1, if another 100% is added, that’s means you get double the amount of original gold which is 200% which also equals to x2.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Every single stat has a baseline from where it starts, except for things like luck, BD and ED since those are the special awakes which aren’t permanent, these awakes start from 0%, however if it’s something which your character already has for example movement speed, you can say you’ve got 100% ms, or if you’ve got no gl on and still get gold drop, that’s 100% if your gold drop which basically means x1, if another 100% is added, that’s means you get double the amount of original gold which is 200% which also equals to x2.
    Maybe, but i still think that more logical is that there is no 100% base gold loot, that 100% base gold loot is just base gold drop set by developers at specific bosses / mobs / chests and that gold loot is a buff / boost to that base gold drop, its not logical to already start with a 100% buff to something because then tehnically we would never be able to expirience those "set gold drops for every map"

If some boss would drop 5k gold at 0% gold loot awakens with what you are saying is that that boss actually drops 2.5k, but because of that "100% base gold loot" he drops 5k.. Idk just seems kinda illogical

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It has a point but it doesn't make sense if we do this. Just simplify things, it's already complicated. just saying.

Sent from my vivo 1811 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Maybe, but i still think that more logical is that there is no 100% base gold loot, that 100% base gold loot is just base gold drop set by developers at specific bosses / mobs / chests and that gold loot is a buff / boost to that base gold drop, its not logical to already start with a 100% buff to something because then tehnically we would never be able to expirience those "set gold drops for every map"

If some boss would drop 5k gold at 0% gold loot awakens with what you are saying is that that boss actually drops 2.5k, but because of that "100% base gold loot" he drops 5k.. Idk just seems kinda illogical

With your 5k gold logic, why is there 1 gold drop in the low level map, shouldn’t it be 2 gold since that’s 100% base gold loot means x2 according to you, I mean there has to be a certain % to start off with in order for you to multiply the same source with higher gl%. If it starts off with 0, you shouldn’t be getting gold at all with no gl in any map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Trick question:
    Do you just say nonsense or do you really think things through before posting?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Sir, you have alrdy contradicted yourself in the first reply saying " if base ms was 0%,you wouldnt be able to move" so apply the same logic to the gold loot. If you had 0%gl you wouldnt be able to get gold. Its self explanatory. 100%gl awakes means that you get 100%extra gold from drops. So according to your logic, if base gl was 0%, the amount of extra gold you would get is 0*100 which means you wont get extra gold. Hope you can understand.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Thread closed

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Yeah so if gears is 800% gl you actually have 900% overall. (1 + (800 / 100)) = 9

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Yeah so if gears is 800% gl you actually have 900% overall. (1 + (800 / 100)) = 9
    Back to your question, this is not necessarily true. I've seen people add, or not add the 100% base with either gl or ms. It all boils down to personal preference.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

And that's how you fail a math class

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

adding the baseline % figures to calculations is like going around bragging about the fact that you can slot 4 skills onto your player..

We know baseline figures exist... otherwise players wouldn't move or would never drop gold from mobs/boss/chests etc..

So seeing as EVERYONE has the baseline figures, so it's standard... who in their right minds actually include it into calculations when figuring out how much BONUS stats they have ontop lol...

I think I even lost some IQ having to even explain this like what's next ? Do people need teaching about how to breathe in and out properly ? lool
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Thread was just a joke. Only reason I made it was because I always see that people add the base movement speed 100% when calculating their mvs but when calculating gold loot they don't seem to add their base gl. Not much of a thing to fight about or down others for doing calculations different when either way is the same thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Thread was just a joke. Only reason I made it was because I always see that people add the base movement speed 100% when calculating their mvs but when calculating gold loot they don't seem to add their base gl. Not much of a thing to fight about or down others for doing calculations different when either way is the same thing.
    Yeah that's just people inflating numbers to make themselves sound more op etc...

What is there to even fight/argue about? It would be more productive arguing with a brick wall rather than someone whos refusing to educate themselves a little better lool
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    With your 5k gold logic, why is there 1 gold drop in the low level map, shouldn’t it be 2 gold since that’s 100% base gold loot means x2 according to you, I mean there has to be a certain % to start off with in order for you to multiply the same source with higher gl%. If it starts off with 0, you shouldn’t be getting gold at all with no gl in any map.
    Gold loot didnt exist at the start of the game, so what was the thing that made us drop gold before gold loot even got added to the game?

Idk most sense makes that every map has its own "set gold drops" and adding extra gold loot buffs it but i understand what you are saying and maybe ur right, after all this game doesnt make any sense when it comes to gold loot when people with 800% gl often loot same gold as someone with 300%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

U been saying *

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

You can add the percentage of gl or speed, as you like, to look like op. But basically they will keep running faster than you and collect more gold than you, it is the only reality that counts.