Thread: I need advice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Unhappy I need advice.

Hey guys.
    As some of you know, I pvp a lot. Things have been getting bad again though. I took a 3 month break and within two days of me getting back, stuff happened.
    Now, if anyone wishes to post "grow up and just play" or "another pointless pvp thread..." then don't post at all. This is important to me and saying that doesn't help my situation. I had been hit listed by a select few in the guild called Right Above You. (I Know bringing up names creates conflict but i'm tired of trolls making other players game play miserable.) Soo... let me say what went down. When I was a 56, I was trolled, bullied, rushed, teamed, you name it - by Birdzofpvm, and Buddahh. Today we had a little reunion. Birdz joins and kills me. I kill back 3 times and he invites two guild mates to help him (Legitning and Buddahh.) As they come in to team, me and a friend hold them off and they say stuff like "You're noobs." or we suck, full, you got beat by a 56?! haha loser. etc. I had been called many vulgar things by them as a 56 (you should kill yourself, P****, f**, you name it) Including being rushed and verbally stepped on, yet when I fight back, I'm suddenly the "noob" and the bad guy?! I even cursed a few times. I usually don't, but i'm so sick of being walked over, and the "friends" just staying there to use the "haha" emotion and watching as I get ganged and verbally abused. Some say Im too sensitive, but get hit listed and rushed in almost every game you join, and tell me - you like it?
    What should I do? Should I just quit pvp? These people are the main annoyance, but people like this are all over. I can usually handle situations like this, but I cant talk and tell them whats actually up, because of the filter system. Then as I say whats on mind - they tell that ive been reported, which is aggravating.
    Im also concerned, because I love this game, but playing with these people makes me feel like id be banned in 2 weeks if i keep playing with them (i have a bad temper when it comes to people like this).

This isnt meant to flame, just to get my word out there. Im sure some can relate to this.
    If you have any words of advice, please post below. Any hate or flame - keep it to yourself.
    /end rant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thasaint For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default I need advice.

Your lvl 61 now right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

i have heard bad stuff about birdzofpvm but hes cool with me havent played with him for a long time. he should still be buddies with me, but i still wont rush anyone except rushers (he never hurt me, so its ur own issue)

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Other than finding another level range, or only playing in games you host to boot people like that, there isn't much you can do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

maybe try emailing support for a name change. they could be sensitive to your situation, and give you a free one. gl.
    gf.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    maybe try emailing support for a name change. they could be sensitive to your situation, and give you a free one. gl.
    the one problem is, most people seem to rush all the newbies too.

I won't deny that I don't, rushing makes PvP fun for me. If you don't fight back, or ask me to stop, I will however.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

He's L60 Double demonic bird.

Yeah Birdofpzm liked to rush my 53.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Only thing i could say..make a new char they dont know and r@pe em til they rage leave,LIKE IM DOING NOW!this now its being so funny..

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Use the ignore button. As childish, or lousy as this sounds, it's one of the most under rated solutions to help relax you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

If they use real profanity by circumventing the chat-filter, there's always the option to report them.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If youd like I suppose you could take another break....Thats why I dont pvp very much in random games. I suggest finding a group of people that are your friends and just pvp with them. Post a thread asking for some decent friendly people? Anyways, I wish you the best, dont take anything said to you personal...
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yeah I've been hit listed as well by one select individual...my first day of PvP ever and already got hit listed for fighting back against a 3v1....been PvPing for a while now too. Talk about a grudge over Pocket Legends.

My advice is whenever you see them either

A. Get your friends/guildies and just PvP the way it's supposed to be

B. If you know it's just going to be a bunch of trash talk and the odds aren't in your favor, then leave.

Both these methods work fine, just notice that there's no "C" option for just joining the game, trash talking, and leaving. *Automatic hit listed*

And don't let anything get into your head, it's a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Happens alot and like he said i " if u fight back " ur the noob and the bad "guy". One of the reasons i pvp with friends or just leave games i know people are gonna rush me im. So my advice is to not let get into ur head and try something stupid. Its just a game and have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Wow, I feel bad for you. I remember I was a 56 glyph bird and me and kan always trolled Buddha and birdzofpvm, I feel sorry for you :/. I too, was a bully to many people, but my friends have helped me get over it.
    Supergotenks
    ~Proud member of Unity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

call me ;D
    Livemau
    host a game and when they join call me
    if you host it 65-66 can join so I will own them
    fun for me fun for you
    but
    while I am kicking rear end you gotta promise me you will not name call, curse, or do anything but fight along side me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Move on to end game. Most of us are mature and, end game is pretty much impossible to rush. Plus it's fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I believe this thread is a lie. Buddahh and birdZ are the same people. Sorry of this didn't helped. But just wanted you to be sure, I'll rush legit for ya old buddy ^_<
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Move on to end game. Most of us are mature and, end game is pretty much impossible to rush. Plus it's fun!
    Most are mature. My advice, go to endgame as stated. Then you don't need these 5-30m sets to be good and fight back. And at endgame most people defend you and few rush. Also, there are a lot of established guild that you can join and you will always have someone there to help. It's a lot of fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Hey thasaint I've seen you around and I'm sure you recognize my name.

Just wanted to say I feel you man. That's exactly why I left 56 pvp. I watched as all the people at that level slowly destroyed my reputation. I remember when people thought of me as the really nice former guy MightyMicah. Then one situation after another I realized that something had happened to my reputation. I still don't know how or why it happened but I realized people began to consider me as the annoying nerd-rage former guy. That crushed me but I didn't know what to do or what had happened. Then I finally realized that the power of rumor is tremendous. I met an old and really good friend of mine named Paaahudd who told me things (rumors) about myself that appalled me. I cleared up some of the junk with him and that's when I realized that I had been screwed over by all the worthless 56 pvpers.

Why am I telling you this? Because my advice to you is leave 56 pvp and stay away. It really isn't worth it. You could be the best pvper alive and never lose a single battle but no one would care because at 56 no one respects each other at all. It's just a race to get the best ratio/most kills however the heck possible, which usually means getting a 56 glyph set and farming 51s. Now I'm not trying to stereo type all 56 pvpers, but there sure are a lot of guys out there up to no good.

Anyways, keep your head up man. It is only a game after all.
    Add me in game as well. I'd love to chill with you maybe in pvp or even in mount fang sometime.
    ~MM

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I got ur back saint with queenoftheys and busteryyyyy we will teach them a lesson
    Nobody can screw up like americans