Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Unhappy I need advice.

Hey guys.
    As some of you know, I pvp a lot. Things have been getting bad again though. I took a 3 month break and within two days of me getting back, stuff happened.
    Now, if anyone wishes to post "grow up and just play" or "another pointless pvp thread..." then don't post at all. This is important to me and saying that doesn't help my situation. I had been hit listed by a select few in the guild called Right Above You. (I Know bringing up names creates conflict but i'm tired of trolls making other players game play miserable.) Soo... let me say what went down. When I was a 56, I was trolled, bullied, rushed, teamed, you name it - by Birdzofpvm, and Buddahh. Today we had a little reunion. Birdz joins and kills me. I kill back 3 times and he invites two guild mates to help him (Legitning and Buddahh.) As they come in to team, me and a friend hold them off and they say stuff like "You're noobs." or we suck, full, you got beat by a 56?! haha loser. etc. I had been called many vulgar things by them as a 56 (you should kill yourself, P****, f**, you name it) Including being rushed and verbally stepped on, yet when I fight back, I'm suddenly the "noob" and the bad guy?! I even cursed a few times. I usually don't, but i'm so sick of being walked over, and the "friends" just staying there to use the "haha" emotion and watching as I get ganged and verbally abused. Some say Im too sensitive, but get hit listed and rushed in almost every game you join, and tell me - you like it?
    What should I do? Should I just quit pvp? These people are the main annoyance, but people like this are all over. I can usually handle situations like this, but I cant talk and tell them whats actually up, because of the filter system. Then as I say whats on mind - they tell that ive been reported, which is aggravating.
    Im also concerned, because I love this game, but playing with these people makes me feel like id be banned in 2 weeks if i keep playing with them (i have a bad temper when it comes to people like this).

This isnt meant to flame, just to get my word out there. Im sure some can relate to this.
    If you have any words of advice, please post below. Any hate or flame - keep it to yourself.
    /end rant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Thasaint For This Useful Post: