Thread: Mages vanity sets

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Mages vanity sets

When I was looking at the preview i saw a couple of "problems" if you could call it that with these 2 vanities.

First one is that warriors and rogues sets have a clean nice A symbol with sharp edges and overall it just looks like that A from old armor sets and from the pfp of arcane legends, if you would look at the mages one then it looks like a 1 year old drew it, it looks nothing like the arcane legends symbol.

Also something that i've noticed tho this might be because of bad textures of pictures, but on warriors sets we can see a "web" design going throught the whole vanity, it gives it extra details and overall makes the vanity look better, if you zoom in on rogues one it seems to have it aswell but not that much, and if you would zoom in on mages it doesnt have it at all (White one seems to have a bit, but black one seems like it doesnt have any)

Now dont get get me wrong i still love the set, and im still going to use it, but im really tired that mages vanities are clearly put the least effort in all the time.

Someone has even made a post yesterday showing how mage doesnt even hold its vanity weapons properly.

And i think that we can all agree that overall, mages have the worst vanities out of the 3 (im talking about when each class has the same set), i mean if its the "same set" then make it the same for each class..

And those 2 exclusive mage vanities that came recently (yes the ones with floating heads), it's clear that almost no effort was put into those.

Also its not just vanities its pets aswell, like bao on lunar New year when people had to beg developers to make a pet that would give good int.

I think we would all apriciate if mages would get some attention by developers because i really cant remember when is the last time i saw the same vanity for each class side by side and said to myself "wow mage ones looks sick compared to the other two"

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

It's prolly just the pic..
    It'll most prolly be like previous marvel set(black and blue) cuz they don't have to remodel but only recolour..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by firebelt & crystalkiller; 07-22-2021 at 08:31 AM.