Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-07-22 Content Update (284540)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

People are forgetting that those 250 plats aren’t the only things which they will get till they reach plat tier .
    You will at least open 50-70 unlocked crates from tokens from which you can loot arcane or vanity if not then at least 50-100 plats cause those crates are unlocked version of proper lock crates so at least you will get 10-20 plat per 7-10 crates.
    Till you reach plat you will have 300-400 plat depend on your luck.
    And who says that event is so hard i didn’t played it for 2 days.
    Played at first day like 2-3 hours make like 12k points.
    I came back to game today and farmed event for 6 hours because i didn’t played last two days and now i have 50k points .
    Almost 40 k points in 6 hrs of game play.
    I was also busy in work today i got free and farmed event.
    Its an easy event ask people around you check forums search youtube there are many guides suitable according to your gears it will hardly take 10-20 sec per run it takes more time to remap then actual map.
    Its more about your coordination of your party.
    I don’t know why i want them to remove LB from some of these small events and make them similar to this event where we can get this kind of rewards for reaching plat tier.
    There is no competition between players but support to reach high tier together.
    Good work sts nice event
    But increase drop rate of vanities a lil bit like i said i farmed 40k points and looted 1 mages elite vanity helmet.
    Thats really a bad drop rate xd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Hi devs, I'm not here to complain...but doing plat tier in one week is not for me (I dislike this new method with a PASSION!)
    here are my reasons, and I'm only speaking about my experience. I know some of you will say "then don't run it" or if you don't like it....just quit. this is NOT why I'm posting. I'm here to see the game succeed just like all of you.

here is my lista!

-Free event is appreciated, but awful for the limited time. Not enough time
    -I DONT NEED free plat, I pay for my items, and "Free plat" should be in an award of its own (collecting 10k kills..or some other goal) or obtained items ect..)...So it doesn't ruin my experience.
    -I dedicated most of my runs on the 24th and time to only reach silver...and nothing really to show for it besides a banner, which is cool, and unlocked chests that only dropped junk.
    if tiers are going to be hard to get to, the rewards need to justify the effort. (More gold, "Special elixirs", maybe add a few good pets on each tier) Now I don't wanna do these events... it's like I wasted my time. It may not seem like it for other players, but since I use cash here...it does feel that way.
    -can I buy my way in tiers...lets cut the fun of the game and my precious time and just buy my way up. So I know the money I put in, actually has more value to me.
    -I like energy in events, saved me much aggravation and planning is way better. This event seemed rushed..maybe because it's the 1st time I ran this event.
    -there is no option to buy coins...just have the vanities available for plat....those who have time can grind till their hearts explode.
    -I need more rewards after killing the team...only 1 coin and tons & TONS of locked chests....wheres are my gold drops, where are gem drops... meh ok i guess....

closing comments:
    after returning since Halloween 2020 this is the only event I really dislike. I don't know if it's timing, the rewards for plat tier, or the intense grinding nature. But this is one event I want to see fixed. All the other events were fantastic, and the timing was wonderful...this has rushed elements. Some good items did come from it, like aura and other vanities.

thx devs
    May be this event is dedicated to free to play player not for plat buyers bro .
    Cause new expansion is at the door and i think these plats will help hard core farmer who actually knew the meaning of MMORPG games.
    Where you have to grind hard to get certain items.
    But yes I understand what you want to say and some of the points are genuine but i don’t understand only one thing .
    If you buy everything from plat then why you even need to grind this event for banner or for title or for vanity.
    Cause i don’t think you need those 250plats at all and neither you need 20 bounded elite gems.
    This time plat tier simply eqaul to lb with rewards.
    And as far as i can say those banners and vanity are decent as lb vanities.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Awesome event STS.

I have managed to get plat tier by playing 4-5 hours per day.

The plat reward is extremly welcomed and I strongly encourage you to make this type of events rather than leaderboard.

One suggestion though, please have a the highest tier called "Leaderboard tier" just after the "Platinum tier" just so people don't get confused by it.

Probably on of the top 3 events this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

People just like to complain lol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    May be this event is dedicated to free to play player not for plat buyers bro .
    Cause new expansion is at the door and i think these plats will help hard core farmer who actually knew the meaning of MMORPG games.
    Where you have to grind hard to get certain items.
    But yes I understand what you want to say and some of the points are genuine but i don’t understand only one thing .
    If you buy everything from plat then why you even need to grind this event for banner or for title or for vanity.
    Cause i don’t think you need those 250plats at all and neither you need 20 bounded elite gems.
    This time plat tier simply eqaul to lb with rewards.
    And as far as i can say those banners and vanity are decent as lb vanities.

to answer your question, and a great response without insult is greatly appreciated.
    banner, title, and vanity is not sellable. (and something like this event, I was able to achieve using energy.)

but I see your point also and thanks for the details...but as someone with little time and wanting to achieve the same goal,
    it's aggravating and makes me want to withhold my plat purchases. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this is a mobile MMO (NOT a full-fledged desktop game), and I do like my phone battery also.

But yes, FTP needs events like this also.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos