Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
Loooool what a fabricator your better than any detergent hahahahaha I already answered your accusations lol as I said i dont recall you and I mentioned that I have 700+ in fl, i never unfriend someone unless hes toxic and guess what your the pinnacle of toxics. For sure many players have similar experience with you. I was selling an item welcro asked my price I told the auto, then he goes on to lowball and downplay my price by saying someone in forum selling for less when in fact none. For sure many have same experience how toxic you are before you spew something better look at the mirror first .
Its funny u only hav 700 ppl in ur friendlist and ur boasting abt it …i know ur cheap tactic when i asked u offer. U told ur price i told a much lesser price and u offered even lower even knowing its a easy sell at a higher price ….. its funny how you take advantage of new players amd try to ruin them…go learn science bfor talking abt detergent funny … most of my guild has u on ignore list as it is better to ignore toxicity i wont be replying to ur pointless threads after this as im interested in the welfare of arlor and not in urs …