Thread: Serious disappointment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Serious disappointment

Yesterday I reached level 50 and I decided to try PvP. I am making str/dex tanking bear so I knew I will have not many chances to succeed, but still I wanted to see how it's going. I have to say I was very disappointed after first few seconds. When I attacked my first enemy it was like: "omg noob rusher just leave" and so on. That came many times in a row, so I rather left. OK, there might be some unwritten rules that players made, but how am I used to know them? I have been playing quite many mmo's but I haven't seen such a stupid and childish response yet. Now tell me, is it me doing things wrong? Don't think so.
    Every community has it's childish and egoistic people, but in this game I have already met too many of them.
    Maydied (bear lvl70+)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Typically all 3vs3 maps are not ffa you have to say "go(enter name here)" and they say "go" back then you buff and fight

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Congrats on reaching level 50!

Technically there are no rules in pvp unless the creator of the game says what it is. Like FFA (free for all) CTF (capture the flag) or calling (say go before you attack)
    However, if you don't follow these rules, the worst that Happens is that you get booted.

There is a big debate on "rushing". Rushing, to keep it short, is allowed. There is no rules against it by mean of Terms of Service.

Pvp, in almost every game MMO that I played can be very dramatic, but don't let people ruin the fun of pvp! There is countless numbers of awesome pvpers in the level 50-55 area. Do you normally play aroun this time you posted this? Just wondering because most of the good friendly pvpers on around much later in my time zone.

Anyways, keep in mind that this game is 13+ for age. Kids who's just becoming teenagers and trying to fit in can play.
    Don't let there attitude affect your view of this awesome game. Especially in pvp, they will talk trash constantly, but YOU have to be the mature one and ignore childish things. If that doesn't work, there is always a mute button you can press on the players page

Good luck!

Hope to see you in game!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage