Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Skeletonlord's tip of the week *Work In Progress*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
    @ Appleisaac - It depends on who you ask, there are some people like myself who feels that this thread should not even exist in the first place. A troll-able thread, redundant thread, an unnecessary thread, and most importantly a repetitious thread (did I say redundant?). Contrary to your analysis, by disagreeing on repetitious threads, future thread starters will be more careful not to commit the same mistake as not to embarrass themselves, it's long-term, but I don't blame you for not seeing that...People here have become too tolerant of mistakes to the point that people forget they are in a public forum where it's guided by rules and people watch, this is not a place where you can shout or repeat anything you want, and tell the other guy who disagrees to go somewhere else as if you own the forum, if you want to do that, make a private website or something, as long as you're here in a public forum, expect to be disagreed upon by people who are guided by these rules and you should be prepared to defend yourself if you think you're correct. Again I'm not policing, but don't hate me for disagreeing, and if you think that because of me that this thread became hopeless (closed in the future) then I'll take that as a compliment.
    I'm not blaming you . I understand your points; however, this thread is no longer even close to the original topic :P. Look at it. I am not telling anyone to "go somewhere else". You could even open another thread about it or setting in pms, but IMO threads should actually stay on the subject they were originally intended for. Also, that post wasnt just to you, but it was to those trolls in the beginning of the thread. They caused most of the damage that broke apart this thread and many others :P.
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Appleisaac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Man, all y'all are arguing and carrying on. Let's get back to what's important here, the tips.

Tip: When you have a baking dish with cooked on food, I'm looking at you au gratin potatoes, soak the dish in the hottest water you can from your sink with a used dryer sheet until the water is cool. Your mess will wipe right out!

-----
    Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Man, all y'all are arguing and carrying on. Let's get back to what's important here, the tips.

Tip: When you have a baking dish with cooked on food, I'm looking at you au gratin potatoes, soak the dish in the hottest water you can from your sink with a used dryer sheet until the water is cool. Your mess will wipe right out!

-----
    Sent from my ICS-powered HTC Evo 3D
    because cooking tips are always whats important
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I'm going to close this thread for the following reason:

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com