Thread: Dex,int,str bonuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Dex,int,str bonuses

Hello i just wanted to point out that the bonus in int,dex,str which all classess get are not fair rogue gets critical,dodge and dmg as bonuses when they increases their dex, warrior gets health and dmg when they increases their str as bonuses and which i think i quite good whereas mages with int the only good thing we get is dmg the mana bonuses is not worth it nowadays as we have auto pot nowadays what can we really do with a lot of mana as a mage i dont really think its a profit for mage with this bonus i just hope we get something else in return of mana as it is useless nowadays

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dessstry; 07-28-2021 at 01:32 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dessstry For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dessstry View Post
    Hello i just wanted to point out that the bonus in int,dex,str which all classess get are not fair rogue gets critical,dodge and dmg as bonuses when they increases their dex, warrior gets health and dmg when they increases their str as bonuses and which i think i quite good whereas mages with int the only good thing we get is dmg the mana bonuses is not worth it nowadays as we have auto pot nowadays what can we really do with a lot of mana as a mage i dont really think its a profit for mage with this bonus i just hope we get something else in return of mana as it is useless nowadays

Sent from my RMX1971 using Tapatalk
    Maybe balance so all classes get few crti+dodge+mana+hp as bonus? Or for mage just replace mana with few Dodge/crit and hp.

Add Romania banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-1 for balancing all classes to get a few cri+dodge... as that would take away the uniqueness of the diff classes.

I'm a mage and I also find mana kinda useless. The mana pool is so huge but no skill can deplete everything if u have auto mana pots on.
    The mana pool will only get even greater with no benefit the further the game progress.

I suggest adding damage multipliers or some stats base on how much mana you have( be it on new items /on skill)

This can also be extended to other classes so as to not favour any classes.

For rouge since dex increases crit,dodge. Either or both can be used to add to the damage multiplier.

Same goes for war, which is known to have the highest armor and health... Either or both can be used.

The numbers obv needs al lot of tweaking so as to not make some stats redundant and others op.

Lemme know what you guys think and any other suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Lets make int give a 0.01% haste bonus (1000 int is 10%). Idk, just a thought but seems not too op but helpful in the original idea of mages being a support. Other classes will obviously get like 2-3% haste at endgame as well.
    In the case thats still too op. In order to avoid mage being the highest dmg dealing class, each of these added haste percentages reduce the mage skill damage by the same %. So for example you will be able to use skills 10% faster but deal 10% less damage with your skills. Parties will have increasing support from mages that way without making mages deal more and more damage.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 07-29-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Considering that mages dominate maps as against rogues or even warriors in the current meta, I think the current system just fits it fine for balance purposes. Imagine if mages got hp and crit+dodge from int then there would be no use running the other two classes if what they got were only hp for wars and crit+dodge for rogs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 for mana thing or something like that. Mages need kinda bonus but since the roles already balanced maybe nerfing something and buffing something else can help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well I certainly haven't tried doing PvP without mana

Sent from your mom's room