Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 173

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

  1. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

    classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Yes you said it your self bro
    Why there are post to nerf war weapons instead of re buff your classes and balancing them.
    Wars are not op at all cause when we farm pve its pt which is called op.
    Cause tank cant take down bosses them self then how we do in a full pt.
    And not all tanks are op neither rouges nor mages.
    Yea we do have many combos and using them takes skills its not like every one can use them .
    For farming those weapons it takes alot of efforts.
    And i do agree that classes are unbalanced its always like that it was always either mages or rouges meta before level 76.
    Its the first time tanks are required in a party to farm pve .
    And as a party we all get profit its not like all the tanks are looting gold and other classes dont.
    I just tested it in 3 rouges pt it was just fine if you are running in a equally equipped rouge in pt .
    I did wave 80 then one player dced in middle and died till he came back .
    It depends on the rouges and pet aa too.
    It changes the game for tanks if you are in 3 rouges pt and makes it fun.
    Rouges takes down spiders fast and only thing left is boss who is easy to kill if your tank using axe to constant agro him .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:


  3. #142
    Junior Member Skeleton Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
    it can insta kill bosses and mobs without any risk of dying lmao

  4. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
    it can insta kill bosses and mobs without any risk of dying lmao
    Glint aegis isnt getting stacks from old weapons procs (drag sword, nm aegis, tb and others), warrior still had to use his skills to make glint aegis explode, but now at 76 glint aegis getting stacks from both arcane 76 weapons, basically in evg warrior can clear all mobs by 1 attack (to activate dozer axe proc) + jugg (if need) + 2-3 switches to diff weapons, without using any skill, this is whats broken
    Last edited by sanya; 08-14-2021 at 10:02 AM.

  5. #144
    Banned Xerofith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    130
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    This is still going on? Sad

  6. #145
    Forum Adept Xtremez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    283
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
    it can insta kill bosses and mobs without any risk of dying lmao
    "insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?

  7. #146
    Forum Adept Xtremez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    283
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

    classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise



    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

    Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...

  8. #147
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...
    I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

    First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

    Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

    Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

    Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

    Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

    Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

    Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 08-15-2021 at 07:42 AM.

  9. #148
    Junior Member Skeleton Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    "insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?
    lmao doesnt matter a class that can insta kill mobs and bosses in the last expansion is not balance at all and those op warriors died after wave 40 or more bcs they need more bullshet stats that they can get rn xD
    -Skeletonmike

  10. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    524
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Warior is so op because they got it all not only glint eagis, they got stack damage proc items doz axe+doz aegis+ chasmal and ebon armor + glint then the very high damage explode on mobs, they got the best ultimate+ haste of ebon armor dozer axe + haste pet aa and hb then they use ulti instakill the boss. The truth is we roge and mage is jelous because the favor is always on warior class, dev can easily nerf rog and mage items but warior items is not. Sory for my bad english

  11. #150
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    837
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    199
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

    First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

    Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

    Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

    Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

    Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

    Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

    Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk


    Just get better lol
    Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
    Yes used for ult
    Mage 2nd best for mobs
    Yes they are, you’re bad
    Any pet can be used for mage
    Agree
    Ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #151
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post


    Just get better lol
    Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
    Yes used for ult
    Mage 2nd best for mobs
    Yes they are, you’re bad
    Any pet can be used for mage
    Agree
    Ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

    Anyways

    "just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

    "mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

    "mage 2nd best for mobs"

    https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

    Dissagree.

    "yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

    About pets i admit i was wrong.

    Ok



    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 08-15-2021 at 06:17 PM.

  13. #152
    Senior Member Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Under Cinco bed
    Posts
    1,724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    359
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

    Anyways

    "just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

    "mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

    "mage 2nd best for mobs"

    https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

    Dissagree.

    "yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

    About pets i admit i was wrong.

    Ok



    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?

  14. #153
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    56
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?
    Im not salty bro i love my little blue guy

    Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

  15. #154
    Junior Member Onekingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort

  16. #155
    Senior Member Advocacies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    992
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    96
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onekingz View Post
    They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort
    Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?

  17. #156
    Junior Member Onekingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?
    and what do you expect to wait for you? the time continues nothing, wait, obviously, it will go up that means that you do not make an effort I started from 0 for the glinstone and I got it in 3 weeks giving it full. could I get it in no time?

    Enviado desde mi SM-A207M mediante Tapatalk

  18. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    974
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?
    I suggest you to merch

  19. #158
    Senior Member konafez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    a bakery
    Posts
    1,308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    874
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    834
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

    Default

    i have been playing War since the lvl 16 cap and rogues have always been the op class..in fact in the lvl 41 cap rogues were 4 or 5 times more powerful then warriors ...now that we start to get a little balance to the game, well everyone looses there minds

    there has always been groups that push to nerf pets or weapons

    nerf crawly, nerf grimm , nerf breeze , nerf munch mouth , nerf nekro , nerf this nerf that .....

    how about we wait for the lvl 81 expansion and see what it does to the game dynamic

    mmmmmm kay?

    The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

  20. #159
    Senior Member Luckycharmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    695
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    +1 I hate to say it but i think it should be fair for all new players to experience the glint aeg proc. I totally agree on adding it on the vendor with a certain amount of crate token. And also i suggest make a weap for rogue and mages to have that similar proc so that way they can experience it as well. Or make a weapon where we can slot a certain type of weap for proc. Kinda like the pet slot.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:


  22. #160
    Senior Member conat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Valley of eternal youth / Ec
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    224
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    194
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    No solution

    Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buying glin aegis / ebon aegis
    By Muyc in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2021, 09:22 PM
  2. Buy Glin Aegis
    By mazzindra14 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2021, 01:54 AM
  3. Sell Elite axe 10%all/Ebon Aegis/Glin Aegis
    By Kubeychan in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2021, 03:59 AM
  4. Searching ebon aegis or glin aegis gold loot
    By axingzoppo2k in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2020, 03:07 AM
  5. Regarding Price Inflation
    By iamthesurvivor in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2017, 07:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •