Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
I don't understand where y'all got this "oh flame dag is so op" narrative, but it's not. The thing is utterly useless when it procs because you can't use any skills for the duration of it's proc. It can't be combined with any weapon's procs and not a single capped rogue uses the stupid thing because it's just irrelevant. Stop this idiocy and stop comparing glint aegis to flame Daggs. There is a reason glint aegis is 40m+ and flame dagg is 1-2m max.
The point is not the price. Clearly you haven't used one or combo'd with one. I have a friend who mains rog and uses it all the time to solo nvg and evg waves. It does synergize with current procs so don't tell me it isn't at least comparable to the glint aeg to some extent. Not being able to use skills so what if you just incinerate mobs without clicking anything when all procs are active? Another thing, flame daggs are cheap cause rogs don't need to clear mobs in the current meta, just bosses, hence bd/ed. Warriors are expected to have good clear that's why the price of the glint aeg and other war gear for that matter are now just as expensive or mostly even more than rogs'.