Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    The information you say that glint aegis was less than 30m before is utterly wrong.

I paid 45+ every single time to get the glint and sold it for around that or more.
    Now it's 50-60 since past few events is demanding that weapon.

And it's known for a fact that glint dosent get you LB.
    No way!
    It's a requisite to reach high waves with a good bit of ease.but no not LB.
    To get to LB you need a full set of good gear with pets and stuff like TB /DMG reduction stack / elixirs and strategy .

So if you amount that price in lieu with that of glint aegis..it's nothing. There's more overpriced items out there which does not do significant stuff yet they are high and being bought.
    Demand creates price..and so happened to glint,just like all the items out there.
    Yea it's a mythic weapon ,what about a vanity that costs 1B.whats that now?

So you want to satiate demand by bringing in more pieces in one way or the other.Fine by me but take a poll and ask them to bring what each of one of desires so it'll be fair, from vanity to gear.
    You must've got ripped with the 45M there, it was literally less than 30M in auc just one or two weeks before Temple event 2021 was announced. And not one, but many of them.

I didn't say anywhere that I want to bring more Glint Aegis in the game, but it seems you make things up in your head then go on as if someone else said them, just to make it easier for you to disagree and feed your edgy soul.

Also, stop using words if you don't know what they mean. You're not saying what you think you're saying.
    Retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

oops .

looks like i triggered someone.
    I'm saying the facts here.

you saying 30m was the price of glint aegis just few days back of temple event shows what you spout, is nonsense.
    Now i really think you're not worth even talking to since the ounce of respect i had for you is diminished.

And bringing back the glint aegis and getting it back via locks again or other means was the sole reason of the thread. I generally said that last. At ease with getting triggered :]

Get me that screenshot of under 30m, then ill agree your worth your salt.
    And while you're typing away ,do tell me the meanings of words..im open to learn.
    Last edited by Mythocrisis; 07-30-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

oops .

looks like i triggered someone.
    I'm saying the facts here.

you saying 30m was the price of glint aegis just few days back of temple event shows what you spout, is nonsense.
    Now i really think you're not worth even talking to since the ounce of respect i had for you is diminished.

And bringing back the glint aegis and getting it back via locks again or other means was the sole reason of the thread. I generally said that last. At ease with getting triggered :]

Get me that screenshot of under 30m, then ill agree your worth your salt.
    And while you're typing away ,do tell me the meanings of words..im open to learn.
    If you had any respect for me in the first place you'd actually read what I say, and not put words in my mouth.

If you're saying the facts there, then why do you provide no proof? I mean, you're asking me for proof, and it'd be only right if you had some yourself...
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

proof is searching glint aegis on traders forum and searching till date of June and checking prices.
    you'll know the answer for yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

proof is searching glint aegis on traders forum and searching till date of June and checking prices.
    you'll know the answer for yourself.
    The fact that you left behind everything else that we were discussing and are now grasping in that 5-10M difference is enough proof for me to know your worth.
    Retired