Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Yes you said it your self bro
    Why there are post to nerf war weapons instead of re buff your classes and balancing them.
    Wars are not op at all cause when we farm pve its pt which is called op.
    Cause tank cant take down bosses them self then how we do in a full pt.
    And not all tanks are op neither rouges nor mages.
    Yea we do have many combos and using them takes skills its not like every one can use them .
    For farming those weapons it takes alot of efforts.
    And i do agree that classes are unbalanced its always like that it was always either mages or rouges meta before level 76.
    Its the first time tanks are required in a party to farm pve .
    And as a party we all get profit its not like all the tanks are looting gold and other classes dont.
    I just tested it in 3 rouges pt it was just fine if you are running in a equally equipped rouge in pt .
    I did wave 80 then one player dced in middle and died till he came back .
    It depends on the rouges and pet aa too.
    It changes the game for tanks if you are in 3 rouges pt and makes it fun.
    Rouges takes down spiders fast and only thing left is boss who is easy to kill if your tank using axe to constant agro him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
    it can insta kill bosses and mobs without any risk of dying lmao

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    yall acting like as if warrior just recently became op but its been broken for years now
    Glint aegis isnt getting stacks from old weapons procs (drag sword, nm aegis, tb and others), warrior still had to use his skills to make glint aegis explode, but now at 76 glint aegis getting stacks from both arcane 76 weapons, basically in evg warrior can clear all mobs by 1 attack (to activate dozer axe proc) + jugg (if need) + 2-3 switches to diff weapons, without using any skill, this is whats broken
    Last edited by sanya; 08-14-2021 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

This is still going on? Sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skeleton Mike View Post
    "insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise

Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Many things wrong with this. Mages are already op with just 76 weps unlike wars which need 71 and 76 weaps always to be even decent. Never heard of anyone using the 66 aeg for anything useful. Mages benefit from pets too, it's not like pets are built for wars or rogs only, you just need to know which pets work best for your class. Rogs have 2 arc arms too, just that ebon arm isn't viable due to high dodge. Mages are still the best for clearing mobs when procs are active, and if they aren't, then check out the 4 mage meta in dm and you'll realize why. Mages are useful if they have good bd, and not simply because of their ult alone. However, I do agree with rog weps and ults being subpar, but considering they're the only class which could one shot bosses like syrillax in dm, maybe this is a balancing thing. And no, the meta isn't ridiculous nor unfair if you know how to play each class well...
    I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 08-15-2021 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    "insta kill bosses and mobs" has only been possible during this current meta and not years ago fyi. "without any risk of dying" so what do you call "op" wars dying in evg eh?
    lmao doesnt matter a class that can insta kill mobs and bosses in the last expansion is not balance at all and those op warriors died after wave 40 or more bcs they need more bullshet stats that they can get rn xD
    *Sigh*
    -Skeletonmike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Warior is so op because they got it all not only glint eagis, they got stack damage proc items doz axe+doz aegis+ chasmal and ebon armor + glint then the very high damage explode on mobs, they got the best ultimate+ haste of ebon armor dozer axe + haste pet aa and hb then they use ulti instakill the boss. The truth is we roge and mage is jelous because the favor is always on warior class, dev can easily nerf rog and mage items but warior items is not. Sory for my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I dont wanna cause drama, but almost nothing about your comment is true.

First, mages are useful only cuz of ulti, if mages wouldnt have that ulti then there would be less amount of mages in parties.

Second, mages are the worst class for mobs because there are no AOE procs, warriors both 76 weapons do AOE dmg to all nearby enemies, rogues dug daggs and ebon daggs do the same, mage doesnt have a single AOE proc, only thing that comes close is the ebon staff that reflects dmg, but thats not the same thing.

Third, mages are not op, with ulti they are but without no, i play both rogue and mage, i have way better gear on my mage, but on mage i kill hydra solo in more then a minute while in rogue i kill it in 40 seconds.

Fourth, There are many pets that are built for certain class, there are most pets for rogue then for war and for mage there are barely any.

Fifth, its ridicilous comparing dm cuz its a lower lvl map, any class can kill the mobs fast there.

Sixth, barely anyone plays 4 mage in dm cuz rogues are amazing in dm due to the amazing dmg they do, most popular party is 3 mage 1 rog.

Seventh, barely anyone can 1 shot syrilax, only the most op people with extremely high bd.

Just get better lol
    Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
    Yes used for ult
    Mage 2nd best for mobs
    Yes they are, you’re bad
    Any pet can be used for mage
    Agree
    Ok

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post

Just get better lol
    Mage op clear, op boss, op ulti
    Yes used for ult
    Mage 2nd best for mobs
    Yes they are, you’re bad
    Any pet can be used for mage
    Agree
    Ok

Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

Anyways

"just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

"mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

"mage 2nd best for mobs"

https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

Dissagree.

"yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

About pets i admit i was wrong.

Ok

Last edited by Kolpertis_333; 08-15-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Easy to talk trash with Best gear in the game that probably isnt even yours.

Anyways

"just get better lol" yeahh i think im good, i've been in evg lb many times.

"mage op clear, op boss, op ulti" good clear, but worse compared to other 2 classes, op on boss, true, op ulti ofc.

"mage 2nd best for mobs"

https://youtu.be/zkG7AFLpBqk

Dissagree.

"yes they are, you're bad" didnt say they dont, but they dont that often, after all you cant always have 4 mage, "you’re bad" nah

About pets i admit i was wrong.

Ok

Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Mages r pretty OP even with ok gears 1.4k int idk what ur so salty abt?
    Im not salty bro i love my little blue guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onekingz View Post
    They take away the emotion from the game, for God's sake, so that I continue to farm if what motivates me is to get to have something and if I can get it for 10m pufff where is the emotion so anyone gets what they want without 0 effort
    Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Motivates me to farm for that glint aegis before was like 5-6m i farm till i reach 5-6m and i found out price suddenly increase to 10-16m with only 1-2 in auction i farm again once i reach 10-16m mark i saw one in auction for like 25-30m and what now 55-70m?
    and what do you expect to wait for you? the time continues nothing, wait, obviously, it will go up that means that you do not make an effort I started from 0 for the glinstone and I got it in 3 weeks giving it full. could I get it in no time?

Enviado desde mi SM-A207M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    I suggest you to merch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

i have been playing War since the lvl 16 cap and rogues have always been the op class..in fact in the lvl 41 cap rogues were 4 or 5 times more powerful then warriors ...now that we start to get a little balance to the game, well everyone looses there minds

there has always been groups that push to nerf pets or weapons

nerf crawly, nerf grimm , nerf breeze , nerf munch mouth , nerf nekro , nerf this nerf that .....

how about we wait for the lvl 81 expansion and see what it does to the game dynamic

mmmmmm kay?

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1 I hate to say it but i think it should be fair for all new players to experience the glint aeg proc. I totally agree on adding it on the vendor with a certain amount of crate token. And also i suggest make a weap for rogue and mages to have that similar proc so that way they can experience it as well. Or make a weapon where we can slot a certain type of weap for proc. Kinda like the pet slot.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

No solution

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk