Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    If 95% of people want something, then Obviously that something is well needed to do since 95% of people voted for it.
    Nah lol, I bet 95% of mages would not have wanted hex and dragon staffs to be nerfed, but sts set the precedent that old weapons shouldn’t be meta-
    Except they forgot this one weapon
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

How often do we get end game balancing? Like never... So as illogical as it is to have a weapon so powerful that is Mythic and 30 levels under cap(Soon to be 35 levels.........) i highly doubt sts will adjust their broken meta. It is what it is..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

I agree with others about having a crate that drops old arcane/mythic weps. A lot of these old arcane/mythic weapons have been turned into vanities and can never be turned back. Sts has set a new precedent by not nerfing glint aegis so having a crate that would bring a new glint aegis into circulation would be logical. If a crate isn’t good, what about making these weps craft able (with difficulty ofc).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    Hello sts.. there had been a locked crate that used to drop glint gears, aegis daggers staff and others.. but it vanished unfortunately, and as u can see.. (pic below) the glint aegis is 70m lmaoo which is pretty overpriced.. and it's barely in auc. Many players don't get to use it either cuz of high price or total abscense for it in auc. In conclusion, it would be great if u guys got a vendor for glint just like u did to ebon to pave the way for other players to use glints and fix it's price or at least get a new locked that drops them

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Emeryn for buying my glint although ‘someone’ said it’was overprice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by longchelsea55 View Post

The thread will now be taken down because youre posting igns

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to XxretepxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post

Take down if he insult the player by posting the ign, if not the no problem

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phephek View Post
    Take down if he insult the player by posting the ign, if not the no problem

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

Last edited by longchelsea55; 07-31-2021 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Excuse me what word that u said I’m insult someone , people using picture have my name without asking my permision posting in the tap I just respond to whom said it’s overprice and still player purchase now u said I’m insult player, how funny you are see the post player can using ‘idiot, stupid u don’t take it down then turn back to me and said I’m insult player

Last edited by longchelsea55; 07-31-2021 at 03:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    No not too many.. but not too low man, like look 70m for a 46 wep it's op yea but that doesn't mean it has to be this costly and this rare

People still buy although u guys Said it’s not worth 70m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Excuse me what word that u said I’m insult someone , people using picture have my name without asking my permision posting in the tap I just respond to whom said it’s overprice and still player purchase now u said I’m insult player, how funny you are see the post player can using ‘idiot, stupid u don’t take it down then turn back to me and said I’m insult player

I had a seizure trying to understand what you just typed out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had a seizure trying to understand what you just typed out

I’m start worrying bout your reading skill bc im said very clearly my opinion about the price and u said my comment is taken down I just don’t understand why u do that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

People still buy although u guys Said it’s not worth 70m

Because they're forced to.. some mobs can't be cleared unless u have glint, example? Evg high waves.. u have to clear them asap or else they 1 shot u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yea thank the guy who u gave gold to, to buy Ur aegis LMAOO, anyway 2 glint aegis for 50m expired few days ago

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Which event glint weapons was introduced i forgot
    They should re release the wepon with new level cap 81 in the same event as an arcane . That will solve the problem by alot it will be same as terror blade and dream blade slightly nerfed version of arcane variant.
    Glint is op even i think now after using it in marvel event my party only need to keep the pull and u was killing all bosses in a single combo thats really unfair to the rest of the community.
    But at the same time it was not impossible to kill them in single combo with ebon too with slightly balanced party.
    But with glint i can clear the map solo equally fast then a whole balanced party without glint.
    Rather then nerfing glint dev better need to re introduce its proc with level 81 weapons cause without glint and after level 81 ebon aegis will become useless tanks wont be considered as reliable party members there will be 4 rouges meta again like it used to be till 66 level.
    Mages were always considered as middle when it comes to pve but it used to be hard to find a party gor tanks before ebon shield was introduced.
    Ty .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Wave type maps won't disappear when expansion drops so all current combos now shall still work in the future... Whether the new 81 procs could synergize with what we have right now, we don't know yet but considering how op all classes are now due to proc meta, I doubt that we will get rid of these current meta gear anytime soon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

lol cancer thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Which event glint weapons was introduced i forgot
    They should re release the wepon with new level cap 81 in the same event as an arcane . That will solve the problem by alot it will be same as terror blade and dream blade slightly nerfed version of arcane variant.
    Glint is op even i think now after using it in marvel event my party only need to keep the pull and u was killing all bosses in a single combo thats really unfair to the rest of the community.
    But at the same time it was not impossible to kill them in single combo with ebon too with slightly balanced party.
    But with glint i can clear the map solo equally fast then a whole balanced party without glint.
    Rather then nerfing glint dev better need to re introduce its proc with level 81 weapons cause without glint and after level 81 ebon aegis will become useless tanks wont be considered as reliable party members there will be 4 rouges meta again like it used to be till 66 level.
    Mages were always considered as middle when it comes to pve but it used to be hard to find a party gor tanks before ebon shield was introduced.
    Ty .

I think it was introduced in locks from winter event 2016, also I would rather have a different proc for weapons 81 instead of a recycled Glint aegis, if still sts considers to bring back such proc on weapons 81 hope they add some tweaks so its not the exact same like giving some hp bonus/regen/speed/dos etc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

So which side wins...

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    I think it was introduced in locks from winter event 2016, also I would rather have a different proc for weapons 81 instead of a recycled Glint aegis, if still sts considers to bring back such proc on weapons 81 hope they add some tweaks so its not the exact same like giving some hp bonus/regen/speed/dos etc.
    Instead of multiple blast what we have a proc to every class weapons which gives similar in between glint and ebon aegis .
    Like it absorbs damage dealt by enemies for 5 sec of proc duration while proc active and blast the total amount of damage absorbed by that 5 sec duration with a active 70% damage reduction not stacking but normal. To every class cause we archive it with belt pets and lix anyway right now which is also somehow cap and like we all know next expansion going to be hell in terms of mobs dealing damage in elite mods a proc which grants damage reduction will be good for all classes .
    It will absorb damage and blast once every 5 sec . With a cd of 5 sec at-least.
    A offensive and defensive proc at the same time will replace ebon weapon and glint both from meta .
    And will be useful for every class instead of single class .
    Warriors still going to remain useful cause of high hp and armor at the same time to withstand the high damage output of mobs.
    Ty .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Instead of multiple blast what we have a proc to every class weapons which gives similar in between glint and ebon aegis .
    Like it absorbs damage dealt by enemies for 5 sec of proc duration while proc active and blast the total amount of damage absorbed by that 5 sec duration with a active 70% damage reduction not stacking but normal. To every class cause we archive it with belt pets and lix anyway right now which is also somehow cap and like we all know next expansion going to be hell in terms of mobs dealing damage in elite mods a proc which grants damage reduction will be good for all classes .
    It will absorb damage and blast once every 5 sec . With a cd of 5 sec at-least.
    A offensive and defensive proc at the same time will replace ebon weapon and glint both from meta .
    And will be useful for every class instead of single class .
    Warriors still going to remain useful cause of high hp and armor at the same time to withstand the high damage output of mobs.
    Ty .

It sounds interesting but since u seggest the weapon explodes dealing a dmg amount based on the dmg received in between the proc CD idk if it would be left behind since you would have to give up on other proc combos just to use this weapon (considering that the damage from this weapon'S proc is based on the damage received while using this weapon ofc, if this weapon just exploded with the dmg accumulated when it wasn't equipped I think it would be way overpowered and unbalanced). Anyhow is good to see suggestions for new "tweaked" procs instead of copy paste old proc on new weapon.