Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Hello sts.. there had been a locked crate that used to drop glint gears, aegis daggers staff and others.. but it vanished unfortunately, and as u can see.. (pic below) the glint aegis is 70m lmaoo which is pretty overpriced.. and it's barely in auc. Many players don't get to use it either cuz of high price or total abscense for it in auc. In conclusion, it would be great if u guys got a vendor for glint just like u did to ebon to pave the way for other players to use glints and fix it's price or at least get a new locked that drops them

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frankcastle911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1, absolutely superb in many events with tough mobs, more needs to be added in game imo. Idk about crate token merchant though, maybe some quest like with glint set?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

too op to have too many

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

No not too many.. but not too low man, like look 70m for a 46 wep it's op yea but that doesn't mean it has to be this costly and this rare

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

It should be nerfed though. Most newer weapons get nerfed gradually at higher levels (according to STS), so this one should too. To be honest though, I don't notice any older weapon or item getting weaker in higher levels, so maybe STS just forgets to do that?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ur right tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

If anything is done to reintroduce these kind of weapons back in game (and I mean every arc/mythic discontinued weapon since reintroducing just 1 single weapon wouldn't make much sense) it should be through an special lock that has a lower rate for these items in comparison to their original locks, this way they would be somehow obtainable but wouldn't drown market with them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Better idea: make an event which makes you able to loot old crates which contained chance of old expansion weapons like those 1 week event.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Just add event where we can get bound ver and has a crate for tokens and have a chance to drop like temple event probably OG weapn events including dragon weapons or immortal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

what is the necessity of bringing back obsolete weapon to market? as far as I concern, players need new weapon to cope with new challenges and maps..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

some thread from guy who cannot affort to buying glint aegis. so he ask sts to nerf it. so he can bought one. classic player

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlained For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 if people are supposed to use it people should be able to loot it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

-1 There's a reason why old weapons are rare. If you still have one lucky for you but if you don't, don't request a comeback when it has been ages just because you can't afford one. Here we go with all the "lower the price" and "nerf glint aeg" again. So what do you expect to hear from those who already have the glint aeg and bought it using hard-earned gold just for it to appear the next day from a vendor where anyone can get it for cheap. Same thing with hex staff, it's available bound with vendor so it's price is pretty insignificant.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?
    Last edited by Xtremez; 07-29-2021 at 04:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

You don’t get it.People still can get terrorblade from locks in somberbolt, and glint aeg is unretrievable.It is not about price, it is about having some way to get new aegises in game.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    -1 There's a reason why old weapons are rare. If you still have one lucky for you but if you don't, don't request a comeback when it has been ages just because you can't afford one. Here we go with all the "lower the price" and "nerf glint aeg" again. So what do you expect to hear from those who already have the glint aeg and bought it using hard-earned gold just for it to appear the next day from a vendor where anyone can get it for cheap. Same thing with hex staff, it's available bound with vendor so it's price is pretty insignificant.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?
    Lemme guess, u have a glint aegis and u don't want to lose gold if it's price drops xD, well it's unfair u having one and new players not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idlained View Post
    some thread from guy who cannot affort to buying glint aegis. so he ask sts to nerf it. so he can bought one. classic player
    If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.
    Retired

24. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.
    Man leave him.. we ain't got no diapers here, don't listen to that kiddo xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

#CancelGlintAegis
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

+1
    Glint aegis should be lootable
    Coz ppl are manipulating the prices.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Are an idiot comparing an obtainable weapon to glint aegis where none of any locks drop this far as i explore the game content and not just commenting here there's a nightmare crate available for 30 plats and crate key in chancel thank me later point here is that tb can still be obtained while the other "mythic" cannot so pls don't compare a current obtainable weapon to this old mythic ty!!