Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Hope sts will just nerf this but slowly like how ebon aegis works every level the reflection gets weaker and weaker i hope this apply for glint aegis since it's already op and out of era lv46 every lvl explosion dmg will be lower or explosion will be change into chance to cast explosion in max stack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Why is everyone so keen on nerfing it? Having more usable weapons brings variety to the gameplay, instead of asking for nerfs try ask for different weapons that may replace the items ure asking to be nerfed. Let gameplay evolve in combinations instead of making it plain and dull, ofc higher lvl weapons should be more important than older weapons but in no way should lower weapons be nerfed to become useless, that removes a lot of strategy development.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 @boingon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 or please make mythic lvl 81 weapon same proc of glint aegis for all class to balance the game/class in pve this coming expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

+1

Gửi từ Live của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 should be lootable alongside those mage and rogue weapon one

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Why is everyone so keen on nerfing it? Having more usable weapons brings variety to the gameplay, instead of asking for nerfs try ask for different weapons that may replace the items ure asking to be nerfed. Let gameplay evolve in combinations instead of making it plain and dull, ofc higher lvl weapons should be more important than older weapons but in no way should lower weapons be nerfed to become useless, that removes a lot of strategy development.
    If your idea of 'strategy' and 'playing skills' is stacking as many weapons and procs as you can, then I will just say we can agree to disagree - I'm not trying to change people's opinion on things.

Maybe it's worth pointing out that it was STS who came up with the idea of nerfing older stuff when they're used in high levels, and I'm here to remind them. :P
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

""" Lmao yeah open aegis, open kershal, open maul sales! Why no also let's get some Golem, medusas, frank sets for sale! So every1 can take it easy! """ *note the sarcasm *

The point with old weapons it's beings rare, so not every1 can have it, if u want one? Farm hard to get it and enjoy it!

No need push sts to bring back old weapons to game.

Also the price / level doesn't matter

As example arc maul weapon and kershal weapon worth more than 120m, it's Outdated and still increasing price, Why bother if Aegis increase price too? Same as a lot of old and usefully weapons Whether it's Vannity, collection or weapon

Sigh.. stop arguing about put it back or fix, just work hard and farm to buy one.
    Last edited by Valkiirye; 07-29-2021 at 10:22 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If your idea of 'strategy' and 'playing skills' is stacking as many weapons and procs as you can, then I will just say we can agree to disagree - I'm not trying to change people's opinion on things.

Maybe it's worth pointing out that it was STS who came up with the idea of nerfing older stuff when they're used in high levels, and I'm here to remind them. :P
    My idea of "strategy" is testing what kind of combinations have synchrony and and may be more effective in different content, as well as testing what order would fit better each situation since farming hard endgame content with the right combination is the key for a more efficient farm.
    It doesn't matter how many items one has if they're not used in the right/most efficient way, like proccing Dozer axe first, since it's proc rate is so high, to ease the task of proccing other weapons such as Dozer aegis or Ebon aegis.
    Nerfing items would just reduce the combinations possible and so, the different strategies that could be made with such items.
    I'm all in for nerfing non-balanced/overpowered items which is not the case for glint aegis, this weapon "only" ease the progress but in no moment is it a must for any content.
    Nerfs should be moderate as well, leaving an item useless once the player reaches certain lvl is an straight kill to that item, just like will happen with ebon aegis when enemies at lvl81 appear since its reflection will be completely removed while it could have been reduced from its 2000% (L71), 1000% (L76) to 500% (L81) instead of 0. Or rendtail ring where it's passive effect gets reduced by 2 every lvl above 46, resulting in a 0 on lvl 61,leaving it with a minimum boost of +15/10 would have made this item somewhat usable instead of straight useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Glint aegis should be buffed tbh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idlained View Post
    some thread from guy who cannot affort to buying glint aegis. so he ask sts to nerf it. so he can bought one. classic player
    Classic english

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    My idea of "strategy" is testing what kind of combinations have synchrony and and may be more effective in different content, as well as testing what order would fit better each situation since farming hard endgame content with the right combination is the key for a more efficient farm.
    It doesn't matter how many items one has if they're not used in the right/most efficient way, like proccing Dozer axe first, since it's proc rate is so high, to ease the task of proccing other weapons such as Dozer aegis or Ebon aegis.
    Nerfing items would just reduce the combinations possible and so, the different strategies that could be made with such items.
    I'm all in for nerfing non-balanced/overpowered items which is not the case for glint aegis, this weapon "only" ease the progress but in no moment is it a must for any content.
    Nerfs should be moderate as well, leaving an item useless once the player reaches certain lvl is an straight kill to that item, just like will happen with ebon aegis when enemies at lvl81 appear since its reflection will be completely removed while it could have been reduced from its 2000% (L71), 1000% (L76) to 500% (L81) instead of 0. Or rendtail ring where it's passive effect gets reduced by 2 every lvl above 46, resulting in a 0 on lvl 61,leaving it with a minimum boost of +15/10 would have made this item somewhat usable instead of straight useless.
    The fact that a solo warrior can obliterate any boss in game in 3-4 seconds or less makes me think STS didn't really intend for things to go this way.

They put effort and spend time making boss skills and strategies and whatever, only for none of them to get to work because they die as soon as their health bar appears.

Ideally I would keep all procs at their full power and remove proc stacking instead (like in PvP), but imagine the tears of people if that happened.

Anyway, I feel this thread might be getting a bit derailed with all this, so peace out. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiirye View Post
    """ Lmao yeah open aegis, open kershal, open maul sales! Why no also let's get some Golem, medusas, frank sets for sale! So every1 can take it easy! """ *note the sarcasm *

The point with old weapons it's beings rare, so not every1 can have it, if u want one? Farm hard to get it and enjoy it!

As example arc maul weapon and kershal weapon worth more than 120m, it's Outdated and still increasing price, Why bother if Aegis increase price too? Same as a lot of old and usefully weapons Whether it's Vannity, collection or weapon

Sigh.. stop arguing about put it back or fix, just work hard and farm to buy one.
    Bro did you read wht we said about retrieving aegis previously ?lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lmao e.e bruh many stuff have been deleted from auc.. glint aegis is next if this doesn't get fixed, hoarders ruining the game by keeping everything for a long time.. heraldic gears, where are they? Why did they disappear?
    My point is just like they did to ebon.. do to glint.. a vendor won't hurt anyone.. it would help new players experience that awesome weapon and conquer dumb hoarders who are making economy even worse by hoarding items and quitting. Ridiculous

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    -1 There's a reason why old weapons are rare. If you still have one lucky for you but if you don't, don't request a comeback when it has been ages just because you can't afford one. Here we go with all the "lower the price" and "nerf glint aeg" again. So what do you expect to hear from those who already have the glint aeg and bought it using hard-earned gold just for it to appear the next day from a vendor where anyone can get it for cheap. Same thing with hex staff, it's available bound with vendor so it's price is pretty insignificant.

Also, you might have forgotten the terror blade which seems even rarer to see in auc than the glint aeg. Don't you know both weapons are almost the same price rn? It "vanished" too from auc and because of this should we now bring it back once more?
    Tb is still obtainable, npc in chancel sells locks with 66 arcanes

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiirye View Post

"farm hard to get to enjoy it!" - your words.

Well im sure rogues and mages would also like to "get to enjoy" killing that fast.

A lot of other stuff got nerfed, etc dragon staff, flame staff, rend ring and so on, they got nerfed for one reason, because they were getting way too op, glint aegis is the most broken weapon in the history of Al, that is why almost everyone is asking for a nerf.

Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

And sure you can make it more available if that is what you're looking for but of course this shall be still highly rare, considering it is an old weapon. Put in 1 lock that we still have and maybe that'll make you happier...
    Last edited by Xtremez; 07-29-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Excuse me but does every weapon that happens to synergize well with current weapons be worth a nerf? Try using the glint aeg alone with endgame content and let's see how far you'll get. Why not complain about flame daggs for rog which when paired with duggar and ebon daggs just incinerates mobs literally while having near invincibility due to 75% dmg reduc? The glint aeg's proc is still the same as how it was originally designed when it was first released. I'll repeat it again, IT JUST SO HAPPENED that it goes well with current procs but alone it's useless af. We need weapons like these which add VARIETY to gameplay. Not every tank must use glint aeg since some can get into lb without it just like in temple event where ebon aeg was the one you needed primarily. Fine you can make it drop from a crate if you prefer but don't mess with old procs anymore if it adds some characteristic gameplay to classes. Remember when hex staff and immo staff combos were just nuts?

And no stop making it that the glint aegis is required. It doesn't help at all with boss fights nor does it make it that wars that don't have it are going to "clear significantly slower." As a matter of fact, I can just pull a wave 100 evg run with OR without the glint aeg and have done so multiple times in the past, just to test the weapons. It looks fun but by no means is the glint aeg required in endgame content. Maybe the marvel event mobs/bosses were an exception where indeed since they didn't hit hard enough the ebon aeg was inferior to the glint aeg, but in most circumstances, you'd see that the glint aeg is THE LEAST PRIORITY along with the terror blade when it comes to building warrior gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Excuse me but does every weapon that happens to synergize well with current weapons be worth a nerf? Try using the glint aeg alone with endgame content and let's see how far you'll get. Why not complain about flame daggs for rog which when paired with duggar and ebon daggs just incinerates mobs literally while having near invincibility due to 75% dmg reduc? The glint aeg's proc is still the same as how it was originally designed when it was first released. I'll repeat it again, IT JUST SO HAPPENED that it goes well with current procs but alone it's useless af. We need weapons like these which add VARIETY to gameplay. Not every tank must use glint aeg since some can get into lb without it just like in temple event where ebon aeg was the one you needed primarily. Fine you can make it drop from a crate if you prefer but don't mess with old procs anymore if it adds some characteristic gameplay to classes. Remember when hex staff and immo staff combos were just nuts?

And no stop making it that the glint aegis is required. It doesn't help at all with boss fights nor does it make it that wars that don't have it are going to "clear significantly slower." As a matter of fact, I can just pull a wave 100 evg run with OR without the glint aeg and have done so multiple times in the past, just to test the weapons. It looks fun but by no means is the glint aeg required in endgame content. Maybe the marvel event mobs/bosses were an exception where indeed since they didn't hit hard enough the ebon aeg was inferior to the glint aeg, but in most circumstances, you'd see that the glint aeg is THE LEAST PRIORITY along with the terror blade when it comes to building warrior gears.
    I don't understand where y'all got this "oh flame dag is so op" narrative, but it's not. The thing is utterly useless when it procs because you can't use any skills for the duration of it's proc. It can't be combined with any weapon's procs and not a single capped rogue uses the stupid thing because it's just irrelevant. Stop this idiocy and stop comparing glint aegis to flame Daggs. There is a reason glint aegis is 40m+ and flame dagg is 1-2m max.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing..

if u could understand whats the point more better, u would understand. im thinking that u are did not using logic . its all about to people to have more chance to get gllint aegis more easily. what happend if glint aegis have more chance to get ? price will be down, and u said he didnt ask to lower price ? and whats the point . also he said glint is overprice, what its mean if its not about he wanted to buy glint with lower price ???? and u are who the one supports the nerf hahaha its already telling the reason why u talking like this.