Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
It sounds interesting but since u seggest the weapon explodes dealing a dmg amount based on the dmg received in between the proc CD idk if it would be left behind since you would have to give up on other proc combos just to use this weapon (considering that the damage from this weapon'S proc is based on the damage received while using this weapon ofc, if this weapon just exploded with the dmg accumulated when it wasn't equipped I think it would be way overpowered and unbalanced). Anyhow is good to see suggestions for new "tweaked" procs instead of copy paste old proc on new weapon.
It can be used as similar way we use glint like proc doz axe and aegis first and equip this weapon which will proc it fast to absorb damage and till then you can do damage to mobs while using dozer procs on with skills and increasing the mobs health bar and damage we can balance the overpower ness of these combo definitely we will have arcane armor and helm in next expansion also with specific proc.
I want them to give them proc to helm also this time but only while equipped with arcane armor as set .
Like weapons should give 30-40% sdr and armor and helm combo proc will give 30-40% sdr so we will cap sdr at 70 % with these combos which will allow us to explore other pets aa too and dont need to rely on meph/baby/arcanite arie proc as pure necessity.
Getting arcanes isnt a big deal now days too.
And like we heard from cinco this new expensionis going to be more of a rng type not a gl based expansion.
So hope we will have quests to get arcane’s or there mythic counterparts .
Cause we know ebon proc will be useless at level 81 cause it gets nerf with every level above 71 its usable till now but will become useless at next cap. Less damage reflation .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk