Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Asking to nerf a 6 year-old weapon which is almost broken does not automatically mean I, or anyone else, has malicious intent. If I ask to remove proc-stacks and make older weapons weaker in new expansion that would include me and my items too. My intention is to keep the game challenging and fun to play, not just a mindless grindfest like it has been since proc-stacking became a thing.

The 'lil kids' are actually people who want "WaRrIorS tO bE Op" because it helps in PvE and doesn't harm the other classes.

There's literally no point in discussing this thread any further though, it's clear that it's beyond your abilities to think what's going to happen a few weeks later.
    Bruhhh mindless grind fest lol this is nothing compare it used to be before to obtain gears .
    Farm whole glint or banish set by your self do not buy a single item and you will notice that farming now is eassy as compare to old days and on top of that if you ever farmed locked crates in km3 or malison in old days you wont ever say that .
    Glint isnt a broken weapon ask any tank if he can have only one wepon which weapon he will chose answer will be doz axe after that doz aegis then ebon then glint .
    Doz axe and aegis are still primary weapons glint is secondary.
    Its not op it self doz weapons makes it op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Bruhhh mindless grind fest lol this is nothing compare it used to be before to obtain gears .
    Farm whole glint or banish set by your self do not buy a single item and you will notice that farming now is eassy as compare to old days and on top of that if you ever farmed locked crates in km3 or malison in old days you wont ever say that .
    Glint isnt a broken weapon ask any tank if he can have only one wepon which weapon he will chose answer will be doz axe after that doz aegis then ebon then glint .

Yes farming now is easy, his whole comment was based on that, it was better before.

About those primary weapons, each of them is primary, if you only had dozer axe and aegis, you Will kill slow, to achieve maximum potential all 4 weapons are required to have

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Idk what you trying to tell here, so hardly trying defend glint aegis from nerf is just proving how it's broken (among with prices for it). Secondary weapon or main weapon who cares how it will be called lol, fact is that warrior has highest survival stats and took roles of rogue/mage. Let's nerf skull axe then if you think it's main weapon (is this what you want?) rogues are totally useless in any map of valley expansion (can only 1hit bosses by ultimate and don't let people get their gl set before boss die), and in general mages are useful only because of their energize ultimate. It's shameless to deny that balance of classes broken as always, and something need be nerfed on warrior or buffed on rogue/mage to return roles to their owners.
    Maybe also you can give some explanation about nerfing immortal daggers/bow, dragon staff, balanced staff and reworking hex staff? They were nerfed only for 1 reason: old weapons shouldn't be powerful (even immo bow and daggers weren't so op, and dragon staff+ balance staff were op only if used together, like you telling now about glint aegis useless without other procs)

Anyways, I'm not about nerfing any pve weapon, but if weapon is that powerful- it should be available to get by some tokens or in crates, and also sts should give better weapons for rogues to kill bosses, duggar bow SUCKS, as all bows since 46 expansion if not include immo bow which was nerfed 2 times and became trash as all other bows. And better weapons for mages to kill mobs faster than warrior since it's mage's role.
    Last edited by sanya; 08-10-2021 at 04:02 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanya For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    Idk what you trying to tell here, so hardly trying defend glint aegis from nerf is just proving how it's broken (among with prices for it). Secondary weapon or main weapon who cares how it will be called lol, fact is that warrior has highest survival stats and took roles of rogue/mage. Let's nerf skull axe then if you think it's main weapon rogues are totally useless in any map of valley expansion (can only 1hit bosses by ultimate and don't let people get their gl set before boss die), and in general mages are useful only because of their energize ultimate. It's shameless to deny that balance of classes broken as always, and something need be nerfed on warrior or buffed on rogue/mage to return roles to their owners.
    Maybe also you can give some explanation about nerfing immortal daggers/bow, dragon staff, balanced staff and reworking hex staff? They were nerfed only for 1 reason: old weapons shouldn't be powerful (even immo bow and daggers weren't so op, and dragon staff+ balance staff were op only if used together, like you telling now about glint aegis useless without other procs)
    First m not defending glint getting available for more people m supporting to add it to some new crates so more people can use it .
    I am more in support on buff old weapons to their original procs for all classes so we have more variations with hot bar swaps and proc combos depending on boss.
    And i never say that all classes are balanced rn in game actually never was .
    Rouges used to be the most popular class till level 71 only this expansion level 76 and doz weapons changed the power balance in pve to tanks.
    Yeah most needed class is mages not tanks cause we mainly farm evg and there are 3 other classes but only one tank every run.
    So other classes are making more gold then tanks .
    And glint is only for high lb runs i tried using only ebon today and i was able to farm wave 50-60 every run in a 2 mage 1 rouge pt without using glint .
    And thats good enough waves to farm gold from that map in my opinion.
    And yes m countering every haters point here because those are useless and tired of seeing people making useless posts about a weapon which is only a support proc .
    And don’t know how you guys can bully against one class while your class was most used since game was released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah to be true, rogues ruled for so long till 76 expansion. I also agree with sanya saying that it should be more available (not nerfed) cause it’s a pve weapon and no matter how you try to put it, warriors are amazing at holding Aggro and helping us in pve with this weapon added with doz proc.
    I also agree with the mage and rogue buff a little. I maxed rogue recently and was active on mage as well, I found mages to be the weakest class in anyway. I was soloing mausoleum 1-6 easy on my level 72 rogue and it was way harder on my mage .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Sts sets the precedent that old weapons shouldn’t be op

Mages dealt with that

If you say it shouldn’t be nerfed you are ok with treating one class worse than another

Then on top of that some want it more available? Ridiculous lol
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Dam can yall close to is thread already. Literally this convo has been going on for over a week. We get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Glint aegis is too op. Nerf it like you did with mages/rogue weapons. thx lmao

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

If you could read better, you would see that the OP didn't ask for a nerf, and I (who supports the nerf) didn't ask to lower its price. We're 2 different people. And there's no point in buying a weapon if it gets nerfed, but I guess logic is not your thing.

Expect to hear similar things to people who bought Zhulong 100M+ for the aura, people who paid 100M+ for Skull Aegis, people who spent 100M+ for Glint Set, people who spent 100M+ for Rendtail Ring, people who spent tons for Ebon Armor, and thousands of other examples.

Terror Blade is still available if you want to loot it; there's also the slightly weaker version which you can technically get for free.

The point is, it's a level 46 weapon whose proc just got out of hand with newer expansions. It will probably get even better at new caps. Even STS devs back then (VroomIGoFast, around 56-61 caps) claimed that they will have to nerf it extremely, or try to push it out of existence, because that's how 'bad' the proc design is.

And before using that lame "you can't afford it" argument, if you know me you'd know I have supported a Glint Aegis nerf since 56 cap (can probs dig in my posts' history to find proof), and I could probably afford one or two of them, considering I've sold 2 of them just recently...

To sum it up, Glint Aegis should get the same treatment like Drag Staff, Ebon Aegis (still questionable because it's OP), Rendtail Ring, and all other items that get weaker in higher levels.
    do u know if there is new or any chnges to the sts dev since 1 or 2 yrs ago??it just seem too much favor for war..during rog n mge time..old arc item being nerf quickly..but for war..even mythic low lvl item that obviously overpower didnt nerf...it got nerf for few day one time..but the fix as the dev said it just a bug..wow..too much favorable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    do u know if there is new or any chnges to the sts dev since 1 or 2 yrs ago??it just seem too much favor for war..during rog n mge time..old arc item being nerf quickly..but for war..even mythic low lvl item that obviously overpower didnt nerf...it got nerf for few day one time..but the fix as the dev said it just a bug..wow..too much favorable
    I don't know tbh. I can only talk based on what I've seen on forums from devs. Basically VroomIGoFast said that they have to nerf Glint Aegis at some point, but he's been inactive for a while now, and I don't know if he ever passed his notes to the currently active devs. XD I think back then Justg was the AL guy too.

After Justg left, the current devs said that Arcane weps will all get weaker in higher levels. I don't really notice that with Ebon Aegis, but maybe it's because the way its proc works, but we will definitely be able to notice that in new expansion with Skull Axe and Skull Aegis.

The thing is, Glint Aegis is not an arcane weapon so maybe they have a point that they don't nerf it. And to be fair to everyone, Glint Aegis isn't really a big deal, but it might be in new expansion. If that's the case, then nerfing it after the expansion starts will cause even more drama in here because of a potential price hike.

However, my issue is more with proc-stacking in general, because if we get another set of Arcane items, then we will easily be able to stack 3 pairs of OP sets, and I can only guess how 'difficult' it will be to breeze through the new expansion, not even worth mentioning the maps we have now. STS says that the new expansion will have mechanics which will make the current weps not really useful, but I don't really believe they will be able to stick to that for too long, and in any case, the new 81 Arcane weps will probably work in current expansions, and that means we will be farming EVG, DM, etc. even faster.

Then finally comes the difference between new/poor players and old/rich players. If they make the new expansion easy enough for newcomers, we will be breezing through everything. If they make it too difficult, new players won't be able to farm there at all. Hard to think there is anything in the middle, considering the difference in damage output between newcomers and established players.

With all that said, I believe STS has already thought about all these, but with all due respect I seriously doubt it will work how they want it to.

If someone cares to read my suggestion again, here it is: Get rid of proc-stacks the day that new expansion starts. Would be easier for STS to design new maps and bosses, since they won't have to care about the hundreds of current combos we have, and also we may get to see some boss fight mechanics and use our brains instead of obliterating everything in a few seconds with our 'proc-stacking skills.'

Sorry for the long post. Peace.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

A good post @ Fid. I will add a bit to it because it got me thinking. 2 possible solutions to Proc-Stacking and the diversity and creativity for all classes to use older Weapons equally. Both Rough Drafts:

Proc-Stacking: A 5 Loadout System that locks in every map. (War Class as an example since that is the class I play)
    Primary( Axe/Sword)Loadout. Secondary(Aegis) Loadout. Speed Set/Pull Set Loadout. Gold Loot Set Loadout. Luck Set Loadout. A Max of 2 Loadouts can stack and that is only the Primary and Secondary Proc wise. Speed Set/Pull Set, Gold Loot Set and Luck Set Loadouts can not stack with any other Loadouts Proc Wise. While in a map a player can’t equip anything from their inventory manually. Only the 5 Locked Loadouts and Hot Bars can change Weapons/Gear while in a map. This system still leaves diversity and creativity strategy wise for all classes while limiting Proc Stacking to only 2 Sets Primary and Secondary.

Soul Stone and Spirit Convert System.
    Soul Stone a new item that can drop from new 81 Bosses, X amount of Plat in Plat store, and or New Expansion Lock Crates. Soul Stone + Old Mythic/Arcane Weapon+ Spirit Convert Vendor can turn a old Mythic/Arcane into a Spirit Weapon. For example Frost Touched Bulwark will turn into Spirit Frost Touched Bulwark with green letters. Now all classes equally have the opportunity to use their favorite old Mythic/Arcane Weapon at Endgame and will scale to Endgame Content based on current Spirit Level. Old Mythic/Arcane Weapons will have different levels depending on what Level Cap they came out. And this can be every 5 or 10 Levels they scale. So simply the older the Mythic/Arcane the more Spirit Exp/Levels will be needed to rescale to current endgame content Proc/Base Stats Wise. Current Mythic/Arcane Weapons that are no longer obtainable can now be Boss drops in 81 Expansion. Now how far we should go back Level Cap wise that can be up to the Community/Devs to decide.

And the Soul Reaver Orb example I brought up in Announcement Section: For X amount of Plat in Plat Store Soul Reaver Orb gives: X amount of Normal XP %, X amount of Spirit XP %, X amount of Spirit Pet XP %, A Soul type of a Aura, and as long as The Soul Reaver Orb is in the Inventory…Spirit Gears/Weapons will gain XP for each Mob and Boss Kill without needing to be equipped in the Zones where we can Lvl up these Gears/Weapons. And this Orb will just sit in the Inventory only, like how the aspect of Undying Orb works.

Ofc this will take a lot of Thought, Time, and Coding to implement. It would definitely add another element of giving us something to grind and work for. And Proc Stacking Balance but still giving us options of Weapons/Sets we can use. So just a Thought and a Rough Draft.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 08-11-2021 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yeah proc stacking really changed the meta but removing it is like saying to all the players who use them to freakin throw their other combo items into the bin. Maybe similar to what the guy above suggested, we could simply let the 8 hotbar limit stick so that in future expansions, you'd always be forced to stick to certain combos and potentially sacrifice other potential combo gear to control how op players get with new weapons being released every expansion. For instance, you might need the doz axe to start procs but if let us say we are at expansion lvl cap 91, we'd run out of hotbar space for a loadout for the doz aeg so we'd be forced to give it up. This way, we players still get the creativity and freedom we now have in terms of loadouts and switching but it wouldn't turn incredibly op in the future...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I don't know tbh. I can only talk based on what I've seen on forums from devs. Basically VroomIGoFast said that they have to nerf Glint Aegis at some point, but he's been inactive for a while now, and I don't know if he ever passed his notes to the currently active devs. XD I think back then Justg was the AL guy too.

After Justg left, the current devs said that Arcane weps will all get weaker in higher levels. I don't really notice that with Ebon Aegis, but maybe it's because the way its proc works, but we will definitely be able to notice that in new expansion with Skull Axe and Skull Aegis.

The thing is, Glint Aegis is not an arcane weapon so maybe they have a point that they don't nerf it. And to be fair to everyone, Glint Aegis isn't really a big deal, but it might be in new expansion. If that's the case, then nerfing it after the expansion starts will cause even more drama in here because of a potential price hike.

However, my issue is more with proc-stacking in general, because if we get another set of Arcane items, then we will easily be able to stack 3 pairs of OP sets, and I can only guess how 'difficult' it will be to breeze through the new expansion, not even worth mentioning the maps we have now. STS says that the new expansion will have mechanics which will make the current weps not really useful, but I don't really believe they will be able to stick to that for too long, and in any case, the new 81 Arcane weps will probably work in current expansions, and that means we will be farming EVG, DM, etc. even faster.

Then finally comes the difference between new/poor players and old/rich players. If they make the new expansion easy enough for newcomers, we will be breezing through everything. If they make it too difficult, new players won't be able to farm there at all. Hard to think there is anything in the middle, considering the difference in damage output between newcomers and established players.

With all that said, I believe STS has already thought about all these, but with all due respect I seriously doubt it will work how they want it to.

If someone cares to read my suggestion again, here it is: Get rid of proc-stacks the day that new expansion starts. Would be easier for STS to design new maps and bosses, since they won't have to care about the hundreds of current combos we have, and also we may get to see some boss fight mechanics and use our brains instead of obliterating everything in a few seconds with our 'proc-stacking skills.'

Sorry for the long post. Peace.
    balance staff is myth weapon too dev nerfed it 2years ago.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    balance staff is myth weapon too dev nerfed it 2years ago.
    And hex staff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I think that support have to remove the stack of proc for each slot of equip, exspecially for weapon slot for obvious reasons.
    Insted I don't understand why glint aegis is still not fixed.

its abused for a long time even for infinite rain of gems.

Also a weapon like dragon staff get nerfed wisely like 3-4 times.
    So if necessary they "can work" on old weapons and I hope they did the same for glint aegis too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    However, when mages/rogues get nerfed (almost daily pretty much) not an eye is batted. Complete radio silence. Nothing. Funny how this all works.

I see nothing but the truth here.
    Last edited by Roycedamagnet; 08-13-2021 at 05:28 AM.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Yes! let's resort to removing proc stackings completely all because of people asked for the warriors glint aegis (Lv46 mythic wep) to be nerfed.

Punish all players because we want to nerf the most sacred class ever lol.

However, when mages/rogues get nerfed (almost daily pretty much) not an eye is batted. Complete radio silence. Nothing. Funny how this all works.

lmao
    Ikr mages should be the class to use against mobs, but its the worst class to kill mobs fast

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Funny thing like fellow mage said, our mages only purpose is to use energizer ability.

This tells all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Yes! let's resort to removing proc stackings completely all because of people asked for the warriors glint aegis (Lv46 mythic wep) to be nerfed.

Punish all players because we want to nerf the most sacred class ever lol.

lmao
    Idk bro why people are crying about tanks being decent in pve.
    I mean no one even cares about tanks till level 71 expansion and ebon aegis came out.
    There were used to be 4 rouges pt in each and every lb till then cause rouges were the most op class till level 71 was cap.
    And how many pts out there farming with 4tank.
    Still generally still in pt there are 1 tank at max and still dm is one of the most farmed map where people prefer rouges and mages .
    And not every 3 mage 1 tank pt is op cause until 1-2 mages are well equipped with bd/ed gears they dont kill spiders fast enough in evg .
    1 rouge 1 tank 2 mage pt is the most balanced pt imo.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Idk bro why people are crying about tanks being decent in pve.
    I mean no one even cares about tanks till level 71 expansion and ebon aegis came out.
    There were used to be 4 rouges pt in each and every lb till then cause rouges were the most op class till level 71 was cap.
    And how many pts out there farming with 4tank.
    Still generally still in pt there are 1 tank at max and still dm is one of the most farmed map where people prefer rouges and mages .
    And not every 3 mage 1 tank pt is op cause until 1-2 mages are well equipped with bd/ed gears they dont kill spiders fast enough in evg .
    1 rouge 1 tank 2 mage pt is the most balanced pt imo.

most people dont have a problem with warriors beeing too op since every lb is balanced for each class, what people do have problem with is that warriors are able to use a lot of weapons to make them stronger, lets say for an example, mage has only 76 weapons that are useful, for rogue only 76 and ebon daggs, but war has 76, ebon aegis, tb, 66 aegis are alright but not op, glint aegis, wars also have 2 armors for proc stacking while rogue has one, mage doesnt have Many pets that are made mainly for mage class, mage also is the worst at killing mobs, what is ridicilous cuz they should be Best, rogue only has shet ultimates, dug bow is garbage, mage is only useful cuz of its ultimate.

classes are unbalanced, unfair and ridicilous and you cant say otherwise