Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    I don't understand where y'all got this "oh flame dag is so op" narrative, but it's not. The thing is utterly useless when it procs because you can't use any skills for the duration of it's proc. It can't be combined with any weapon's procs and not a single capped rogue uses the stupid thing because it's just irrelevant. Stop this idiocy and stop comparing glint aegis to flame Daggs. There is a reason glint aegis is 40m+ and flame dagg is 1-2m max.
    The point is not the price. Clearly you haven't used one or combo'd with one. I have a friend who mains rog and uses it all the time to solo nvg and evg waves. It does synergize with current procs so don't tell me it isn't at least comparable to the glint aeg to some extent. Not being able to use skills so what if you just incinerate mobs without clicking anything when all procs are active? Another thing, flame daggs are cheap cause rogs don't need to clear mobs in the current meta, just bosses, hence bd/ed. Warriors are expected to have good clear that's why the price of the glint aeg and other war gear for that matter are now just as expensive or mostly even more than rogs'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Better to just close this thread as chaos always ensues these kinds of topics, especially when op is clearly just coming from a standpoint of simply not being able to afford said item instead of taking into consideration those who already have it and bought it for that price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Classic english
    classic people, mocking my english. LOL. the more important is people understand what im saying. english is my 2nd language.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

" Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties "

Have u tried how fast and efficient Mages/Rogues can kill with Arc 76 procs?
    I personally tried skulls aegis, axe + ebon proc and insta kill everything without the needed use Glint Aegis, so why this weapon is it so necessary? With actual gear it's really efficient
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiirye View Post
    " Also you said farm hard and buy one, well if a warrior does not have glint aegis, he is going to kill sagnificantly slower, making it harder to farm and harder to find parties "

Have u tried how fast and efficient Mages/Rogues can kill with Arc 76 procs?
    I personally tried skulls aegis, axe + ebon proc and insta kill everything without the needed use Glint Aegis, so why this weapon is it so necessary? With actual gear it's really efficient

who said glint aegis is necessary ??? yes with axe + ebon + doz aegis is enough for warrior . Glint is just an additional option.
    glint aegis make more efficient for evg. ever u use it ? its making boss half hp easily if u combain all 4 weapon, it will make rogue and mage more fast to kill the boss . and then, what your point bro ????
    Last edited by Idlained; 07-29-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You can still loot terror blade as a chance for 40 plat a pull in Chancel of Light unlike Glint aegis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Can we just have a nerf on this weapon and add some crates that drop slightly nerf not a huge one like from 10 stacks to 18- 20stack to explode dozer and constantly applying DoT so it shouldn't be a problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Can we just have a nerf on this weapon and add some crates that drop slightly nerf not a huge one like from 10 stacks to 18- 20stack to explode dozer and constantly applying DoT so it shouldn't be a problem
    A single crate would do no need for all crates to contain it since the locks that dropped the glint have already been obsolete for some time. And no, 10 to 20 stacks is doubling the time you need it to explode so by no means is that a "slight" nerf...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idlained View Post
    who said glint aegis is necessary ??? yes with axe + ebon + doz aegis is enough for warrior . Glint is just an additional option.
    glint aegis make more efficient for evg. ever u use it ? its making boss half hp easily if u combain all 4 weapon, it will make rogue and mage more fast to kill the boss . and then, what your point bro ????
    Then if it make ez kill for every1, why need a "fix", no need ez gold?
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

The people crying are the ones who are starting these threads and implying "support nerf" .

But they say the babies here are the ones who day otherwise to preserve rarity ,yet go through so much effort to start something.

Funny.

And I just sold my glint aegis for some huge gold.Let them bring it back so I get it back dirt cheap .hehe.jokes aside..

Bring back the ollerus kershal and BB hooks as bound...I want to use it and I'm a crybaby.
    Bring it backkk!! It's too expensive for me ..please STS. * Cries more.

Jokes aside and pertaining to logic of the original op post...you know what STS..
    I want everything that was lootable back.
    From criers ,heraldics ...make it obtainable once again.

Make a store where we buy em all for plat.* Cries more

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    The people crying are the ones who are starting these threads and implying "support nerf" .

But they say the babies here are the ones who day otherwise to preserve rarity ,yet go through so much effort to start something.

Funny.

And I just sold my glint aegis for some huge gold.Let them bring it back so I get it back dirt cheap .hehe.jokes aside..

Bring back the ollerus kershal and BB hooks as bound...I want to use it and I'm a crybaby.

Jokes aside and pertaining to logic of the original op post...you know what STS..

One word- hilarious

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Funny.

bro, you slapped them in the face hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Why do people care so much if they bring it back it literally helps clear faster they should put a token vendor for every single expansion that has happened and future ones

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Why do people care so much if they bring it back it literally helps clear faster they should put a token vendor for every single expansion that has happened and future ones

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    If you haven't caught up with the arguments, well there are generally 2 sides: the ones who farmed hard and bought it to use and like it the way it is right now and those who might have not bought it yet and are bothered greatly by its scarcity and pricing and are jealous of those who have it. From time to time there may be another party who has dozens of these but since they are rich af anyways, they don't care if this the wep is nerfed or not. What your suggestion will do is greatly make the wep available for many, removing the need for the high prices in auc and basically killing the value of the wep for those who have it already. One side happy, one side devastated. Look at hex staff which can be bought from a vendor via tokens, no need for its price to be high anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    If you haven't caught up with the arguments, well there are generally 2 sides: the ones who farmed hard and bought it to use and like it the way it is right now and those who might have not bought it yet and are bothered greatly by its scarcity and pricing and are jealous of those who have it. From time to time there may be another party who has dozens of these but since they are rich af anyways, they don't care if this the wep is nerfed or not. What your suggestion will do is greatly make the wep available for many, removing the need for the high prices in auc and basically killing the value of the wep for those who have it already. One side happy, one side devastated. Look at hex staff which can be bought from a vendor via tokens, no need for its price to be high anymore.
    I think u need to first read abt AL in this marvel event they bought back white and black marvel back … do u think anyone will offer more than 100m for marvel whoch was sellin for 500 plus highly unprobable right…. AL is now slowly killing th hoarders making the game more playable for new players ….. like u said there are 2 sides new and old players … old players are toxic and take advantage of new players if they dont know prices …. So i support new players who are friendly and realy help u in dungeons …. Shoutout to my guild excellency where there are very less op ppl atm but very friendly and ready to help oppossed to higher guild who just flex and dont even respond to messages ……

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

what about making the new 81 weapon glint aegis 2.0
    give everyone op stuff, new way to loot it, I don't see people complaining
    about death engine stuff being "too expensive" when they are 100m because
    simply being lv76 somehow made their existence righteous

face it, they are not gona nerf it, only way to break out of the loop is to replace with something better, if thats possible
    Last edited by Irg; 07-30-2021 at 02:36 AM.

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do not know about you but I was trying to sell one this week for 50 mil and lots were asking but none buying. Did this for 5 days ended up with a swap . So in my opinion not many players looking to buy one even for 50 mils .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idlained View Post
    if u could understand whats the point more better, u would understand. im thinking that u are did not using logic . its all about to people to have more chance to get gllint aegis more easily. what happend if glint aegis have more chance to get ? price will be down, and u said he didnt ask to lower price ? and whats the point . also he said glint is overprice, what its mean if its not about he wanted to buy glint with lower price ???? and u are who the one supports the nerf hahaha its already telling the reason why u talking like this.
    Well first off, you didn't make any point in the post I replied to. I don't care about the price, or if it's available now. If you read my previous posts you would see that before anything else, I am against proc stacking in general, that means all weapons, including Glint Aegis, Flame Daggers, Skull Aegis, etc.

Since the chances of that happening are really low, then as an alternative I support what STS said: for every older weapon/item to get weaker in higher levels, that also includes Mage and Rogue items, and also includes Glint Aegis. And in the future that would include Skull Axe, Duggar Daggers, Skratch Staff, Wrangler Belts, Lv76 Arcane armors, etc.

Funny.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by marian.bumbar View Post
    I do not know about you but I was trying to sell one this week for 50 mil and lots were asking but none buying. Did this for 5 days ended up with a swap . So in my opinion not many players looking to buy one even for 50 mils .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The price went up only for Temple event, because people thought Glint Aegis is a free entry to LB. It was less than 30M a few days before Temple event was announced.
    Retired

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Everyone can see that the aegis is broken. Some defend it cause they enjoy the broken weapon, some dont like it cause it ruins the balance.
    I really would like to know from a dev why other low lvl broken weapons got nerfed, and why this low lvl broken weapon stays as it is. Temple event was rigged due this item.. everyone saw it comming (reason price went up to a whopping 90m) but yet it got ignored. I dont mind if they keep the aegis like it is, but then they have to buff all the other old nerfed weapons to. So everyone can enjoy more 'tactical' gameplay like mentioned above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Well first off, you didn't make any point in the post I replied to. I don't care about the price, or if it's available now. If you read my previous posts you would see that before anything else, I am against proc stacking in general, that means all weapons, including Glint Aegis, Flame Daggers, Skull Aegis, etc.

Since the chances of that happening are really low, then as an alternative I support what STS said: for every older weapon/item to get weaker in higher levels, that also includes Mage and Rogue items, and also includes Glint Aegis. And in the future that would include Skull Axe, Duggar Daggers, Skratch Staff, Wrangler Belts, Lv76 Arcane armors, etc.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

The price went up only for Temple event, because people thought Glint Aegis is a free entry to LB. It was less than 30M a few days before Temple event was announced.
    The information you say that glint aegis was less than 30m before is utterly wrong.

I paid 45+ every single time to get the glint and sold it for around that or more.
    Now it's 50-60 since past few events is demanding that weapon.

And it's known for a fact that glint dosent get you LB.
    No way!
    It's a requisite to reach high waves with a good bit of ease.but no not LB.
    To get to LB you need a full set of good gear with pets and stuff like TB /DMG reduction stack / elixirs and strategy .

So if you amount that price in lieu with that of glint aegis..it's nothing. There's more overpriced items out there which does not do significant stuff yet they are high and being bought.
    Demand creates price..and so happened to glint,just like all the items out there.
    Yea it's a mythic weapon ,what about a vanity that costs 1B.whats that now?

So you want to satiate demand by bringing in more pieces in one way or the other.Fine by me but take a poll and ask them to bring what each of one of desires so it'll be fair, from vanity to gear.