Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanish of glin aegis and inflation of price

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    It sounds interesting but since u seggest the weapon explodes dealing a dmg amount based on the dmg received in between the proc CD idk if it would be left behind since you would have to give up on other proc combos just to use this weapon (considering that the damage from this weapon'S proc is based on the damage received while using this weapon ofc, if this weapon just exploded with the dmg accumulated when it wasn't equipped I think it would be way overpowered and unbalanced). Anyhow is good to see suggestions for new "tweaked" procs instead of copy paste old proc on new weapon.
    It can be used as similar way we use glint like proc doz axe and aegis first and equip this weapon which will proc it fast to absorb damage and till then you can do damage to mobs while using dozer procs on with skills and increasing the mobs health bar and damage we can balance the overpower ness of these combo definitely we will have arcane armor and helm in next expansion also with specific proc.
    I want them to give them proc to helm also this time but only while equipped with arcane armor as set .
    Like weapons should give 30-40% sdr and armor and helm combo proc will give 30-40% sdr so we will cap sdr at 70 % with these combos which will allow us to explore other pets aa too and dont need to rely on meph/baby/arcanite arie proc as pure necessity.
    Getting arcanes isnt a big deal now days too.
    And like we heard from cinco this new expensionis going to be more of a rng type not a gl based expansion.
    So hope we will have quests to get arcane’s or there mythic counterparts .
    Cause we know ebon proc will be useless at level 81 cause it gets nerf with every level above 71 its usable till now but will become useless at next cap. Less damage reflation .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Anyway STS in conclusion either nerf glint aegis in 81 new weapons or get a vendor for glint stuff.

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

+1 but if sts agree i wish new Aegis is lv71 or lv76 for the next lv81 expansion hehehe

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Or just don't nerf the aeg and include it one crate that is still available instead. That should be enough to make it more accessible. Look at tb which is still available in a crate in somberholt, but the prices even exceed that of the glint aeg as of now...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtremez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    Hello sts.. there had been a locked crate that used to drop glint gears, aegis daggers staff and others.. but it vanished unfortunately, and as u can see.. (pic below) the glint aegis is 70m lmaoo which is pretty overpriced.. and it's barely in auc. Many players don't get to use it either cuz of high price or total abscense for it in auc. In conclusion, it would be great if u guys got a vendor for glint just like u did to ebon to pave the way for other players to use glints and fix it's price or at least get a new locked that drops them

I have seen this object for 500k at auction the same 2 years ago.

All objects go up in value

For the same thing you say. they could also do a ghost set event, medusa setbecause as you say they are so expensive ...your proposal is ridiculous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Shut yo *** lmao.. greedy idiot, if the prices keep rising, it's a dream to own a weapon like this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reydehielo View Post
    I have seen this object for 500k at auction the same 2 years ago.

All objects go up in value

For the same thing you say. they could also do a ghost set event, medusa setbecause as you say they are so expensive ...your proposal is ridiculous
    They're literally leaderboard vanities that are exclusive and you're comparing it to an old weapon a remnant of era 46 and still carrying the EvG leaderboard WTF dude?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    They're literally leaderboard vanities that are exclusive and you're comparing it to an old weapon a remnant of era 46 and still carrying the EvG leaderboard WTF dude?
    With that answer, the only thing you show is your ignorance of the knowledge of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by frankcastle911 View Post
    Shut yo *** lmao.. greedy idiot, if the prices keep rising, it's a dream to own a weapon like this

If you had started playing 8 years ago, you would already know how this game works. It is not STS's fault that you have been in for 2 days and you want all the objects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lmao dude yes people are that dumb

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

If your concern is only lb then told me which lb is cheap to farm.
    None xd
    Either you need some expensive bd ed items or high ms sets which cost a lot more then glint.

All lbs require expensive items to achieve it and its not like you cant farm evg without glint ebon aegis do just fine if your concern is farming gold .
    So buy ebon farm gold buy and buy glint.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Its really kinda funny to see a 46 level weap get so insanely expensive to the point were its almost a waste of gold to buy or not worth the effort farming for it.
    Inflators and hoarders have ruined the game for all period.
    And most of the hoarders dont even farm or play the game anymore.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Glint aegis present owner = don't release it/ farm for it /don't whine and cry / always been the same proc/name calling .

glint aegis non owners = too expensive 46 mythic/ make new crates / hoarders kill game /nerf it/name calling.

glint aegis non owners who couldn't wait but bought it finally = don't release it/ farm for it /don't whine and cry / always been the same proc/name calling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    If your concern is only lb then told me which lb is cheap to farm.
    None xd
    Either you need some expensive bd ed items or high ms sets which cost a lot more then glint.

All lbs require expensive items to achieve it and its not like you cant farm evg without glint ebon aegis do just fine if your concern is farming gold .
    So buy ebon farm gold buy and buy glint.

I got lb from meade march actually top 7 f2p didn't bought any energy : D so? what do you mean none? , For glint it's an old weapon carrying why not let it drop in future locks since it's being useful more items more cheaper the equipment for amateur players ingame who just started few months or so I've seen player reaching endgame with less experience and gears till weapon came out in temple it was a big buff in the community
    : D the lb question is hilarious tho anyone can run lb if they have time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Its really kinda funny to see a 46 level weap get so insanely expensive to the point were its almost a waste of gold to buy or not worth the effort farming for it.
    Inflators and hoarders have ruined the game for all period.
    And most of the hoarders dont even farm or play the game anymore.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk
    Lol so true they don't even play the game they just sit there and merch and hoard stuff's while actual players playing grinding having hard time deciding what item supposed to buy because prices keeps growing and growing and lesser supply

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I got lb from meade march actually top 7 f2p didn't bought any energy : D so? what do you mean none? , For glint it's an old weapon carrying why not let it drop in future locks since it's being useful more items more cheaper the equipment for amateur players ingame who just started few months or so I've seen player reaching endgame with less experience and gears till weapon came out in temple it was a big buff in the community
    : D the lb question is hilarious tho anyone can run lb if they have time
    Really you are comparing event to permanent lb bro.
    And who said m against dropping it in game m in support at that thought the only thing i don’t like is in this game people are cursing items base on their level .
    i am more supporting buffing old item procs to have more way to make combos and make game more complex and fun i mean i am also tired using same combos again and again but old wepons procs supporting new weapons is that i want the most .
    Not only for tanks but for all classes.
    I want them to add new aps like killing every expansion bosses 10k times for respective arcane or mythic item of that expansion.
    Or a way to loot them like we can still loot first arcane weapons from that expansions elite gold chests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

STS should move away from Proc stacking…

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    STS should move away from Proc stacking…

Agreed, its ridicilous that it takes multiple weapons / armors etc to be able to play the game

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

But hey the meta has already solidified in place so why take the effort (and to the disappointment of many at that) to remove the proc stacking? And fyi not having complete proc stacks would not hinder you from playing the game, it just makes you less op, and of course this is acceptable given that you really need to grind to become op. And doesn't this make the game more interesting, trying to find out the best gear combos used in the best sequence possible at the best timing? Better than just using one set of gear all throughout imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I used to own glint aegis before I switched classes…I currently have all my toons maxed out and I’ve experienced allot of different mechanics used by all classes. Been here since 2012 ,took along break and so on etc…

I’m always seeing this thread pop up when I hop on forum.
    I caught allot of trolls who just don’t care and just want this weapon nerfed.( no life, just trying to ruin d game for other people.we need to stop giving these people our attention cause that allows them more room for bs.

I also caught people hating on the other classes when asking to nerf another supporting classes weapon or gear but mainly glint aegis.( makes no sense man…I’m glad temple lb was only for 3 different classes… it goes to show u using this weapon and holding Aggro (taunt)makes warriors more efficient for the team

There are some who can’t afford it and bring out the dumbest reason why to nerf this weapon when they can farm like everyone else to obtain it…I made money off of farming just mausoleum on all classes that’s how I know some of u just want things free and easy…
    (This weapon should b more accessible to those who want it.. just like tb.) and price shouldn’t b an issue now that it’s accessible cause I don’t see people complaining about the way tb is set up.
    Asking to nerf the weapon is just messed up in so many different ways…it really shows your malicious intent behind these threads when warriors help out so much from using this weapon .
    I don’t see that weapon being used in pvp but in pve as a supporting role.
    If this weapon which I don’t even use gets nerfed more the it needs to, instead of making it more available to the people of AL. I will just quit this game which I’ve spent both my time and money on. I won’t quit cause of a nerf but only cause im just sitting there watching these Lil kids ask for the wrong thing… the point that they prove make no sense and they just sound so needy … If I can spot those people,sts should b able to do the same .
    Bring light to the valid points of this thread.
    In the end ,making the weapon more accessible would just be the right idea, that way we can all work and earn one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 710yalty View Post
    I used to own glint aegis before I switched classes…I currently have all my toons maxed out and I’ve experienced allot of different mechanics used by all classes. Been here since 2012 ,took along break and so on etc…

I’m always seeing this thread pop up when I hop on forum.
    I caught allot of trolls who just don’t care and just want this weapon nerfed.( no life, just trying to ruin d game for other people.we need to stop giving these people our attention cause that allows them more room for bs.

I also caught people hating on the other classes when asking to nerf another supporting classes weapon or gear but mainly glint aegis.( makes no sense man…I’m glad temple lb was only for 3 different classes… it goes to show u using this weapon and holding Aggro (taunt)makes warriors more efficient for the team

There are some who can’t afford it and bring out the dumbest reason why to nerf this weapon when they can farm like everyone else to obtain it…I made money off of farming just mausoleum on all classes that’s how I know some of u just want things free and easy…
    (This weapon should b more accessible to those who want it.. just like tb.) and price shouldn’t b an issue now that it’s accessible cause I don’t see people complaining about the way tb is set up.
    Asking to nerf the weapon is just messed up in so many different ways…it really shows your malicious intent behind these threads when warriors help out so much from using this weapon .
    I don’t see that weapon being used in pvp but in pve as a supporting role.
    If this weapon which I don’t even use gets nerfed more the it needs to, instead of making it more available to the people of AL. I will just quit this game which I’ve spent both my time and money on. I won’t quit cause of a nerf but only cause im just sitting there watching these Lil kids ask for the wrong thing… the point that they prove make no sense and they just sound so needy … If I can spot those people,sts should b able to do the same .
    Bring light to the valid points of this thread.
    In the end ,making the weapon more accessible would just be the right idea, that way we can all work and earn one
    Asking to nerf a 6 year-old weapon which is almost broken does not automatically mean I, or anyone else, has malicious intent. If I ask to remove proc-stacks and make older weapons weaker in new expansion that would include me and my items too. My intention is to keep the game challenging and fun to play, not just a mindless grindfest like it has been since proc-stacking became a thing.

The 'lil kids' are actually people who want "WaRrIorS tO bE Op" because it helps in PvE and doesn't harm the other classes.

There's literally no point in discussing this thread any further though, it's clear that it's beyond your abilities to think what's going to happen a few weeks later.
    Retired

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: