Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
I am awake from my hibernation. All I have to comment here is that these are things that will continually cause the dying off of one of the greatest mobile games ever made. This game is better than new engine games in 2021, but things like this completely ruin and cause players to quit. Our player base can’t take anymore players leaving it is already a small community. Which is why this small community sees and feels the impact of everything. Their is nothing that can be reversed here people farmed for the gold tier their will be inflation.

I have no feedback for the state of bots. I’m pretty sure if you have been around for a least 1 year we are still dealing with this every time we have a gold event and it completely breaks the economy visibly or invisibly.

My advice as always I’d get rid of the thing that is cutting off the legs before it get to cutting off the head= get rid of gold farming.

Lastly do better with the support for players. When you ignore people who send stuff about abuse of the game and you don’t do anything it’s a huge slap in the face to the people who keep your game fun for the community. I hear now days support is useless and that is disheartening.
nice words. i agree with everything that you said

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk