Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-07-29 Content Update (284650)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    At least now you admit you don't want to spend anything rather than keep complaining with your useless points. You talk too much but all you just wanna say you will not spend a dime on DL now who have the useless comebacks LMAO.
    You said Cinco only cares about plat buyers? Lol then how come we have the option to get it using tokens also. You only focusing too much about yourself and your own well being. And guess what I'm not a mercher I farm for everything but I guess that's the difference from the two of us. I know how to work hard for the things that I want and put effort for it. You mad so much about DL merchers cuz they've managed to get what they want and lol they have the right to sell it at any price cuz they work hard for it but it doesn't mean their price is always right.

BTW didn't mean to thank you too for your useless comebacks.
    Lmao chance to buy stuff with tokens it took like 4 days for me to get hellfire shield and sword what makes you think I can grind for rest of weapons and gems and yes I don't spend money on dl it isn't worth the money and plus I do free offers and have like 700 plat and still can't buy gem lmao and you don't think it's unfair and idc what else you have to say cause I remember before Cinco stopped updating dl cause they only cared about arcane legends plat stuff was 50 plat and under now he wants 850 and over I'm not spending over 100 dollars cash for these items at all so don't sit here telling me if I want the **** to buy it for plat. If I didn't have kids and more important shxt to do with my money then give it to spacetime maybe I would buy the stuff

You still commenting back useless **** btw and I will talk as much as I want to it's forums and Cinco need to see what we have to say about this ****ty event and how long it take to make sand dollars atleast he can raise amount of sand dollars per wave cause 3 sand dollars per wave is rediculous so go and cry more about ppl wanting Cinco to fix drop rate and add more sand dollars like I said 165 waves and get 1650 something sand dollars is not enough at all even in fel Tara's event it was more tokens to be made. Oh and btw don't forget you came crying about my post to begin with. You seem like the type of dude to be like look at me picking up for you Cinco like dude said mind ur business I'm out go crying on someone else post and lmao you say you aren't a mercher but you cry just like one lmao and if ppl are buying this stuff for plat knowing it's dropping in event is just stupid and waste of money cause they just gonna cry when they drop weapon or gem after spending about 50 dollars for the item lol and I'm sure it has happened already this is reason I don't spend real money on dl Cinco makes no sense what so ever why not just make all the items droppable and not for platinum make it fair not unfair you know how much worse pvp gonna get for ppl that couldn't get new gem and weapons cause of how long it takes to farm tokens

This last time I respond to your dumbass

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Warzone; 08-05-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Yeah I am so? Is there any problem with your a**? Why not you mind your own business instead of showing yourself the big man here? You're just out of your mind can't event understand what am I saying and on what purpose and it's enough with you now idgf about your comment so don't think if you'll comment again and I'll quote your comments nah I'm just gonna ignore all your comments you lil hoe now bubyee felica.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk
    I bet this dude mommy and daddy buy all his **** and he cry when he doesn't get what he wants

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback.

Closing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com