Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-07-29 Content Update (284650)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Drops is just fine. Look at their price for plats will be unfair if the drop rate will be the same like the back wings we had no?
    Tokens are fine. Tbh all items are for free we just need to farm for it. Some already completed all of it, others are half way. So 2 weeks allotted time for us is just fair. Ngl a person can't earn tokens fast if they don't farm much.
    Some are free for whole day and whole night but all aren't we have irl stuffs to do so it's unfair for us ofcourse.

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Drops is just fine. Look at their price for plats will be unfair if the drop rate will be the same like the back wings we had no?
    Tokens are fine. Tbh all items are for free we just need to farm for it. Some already completed all of it, others are half way. So 2 weeks allotted time for us is just fair. Ngl a person can't earn tokens fast if they don't farm much.
    Lmao drops are just fine? That's why there is only 2 gems in auction for over 400m right?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

9500 for weapons and 8500 for gem took me almost a week to drop 1 pet and I've done did 165 waves twice and I did 195 waves and you say drops are just fine lol and the fact I only got 1650 tokens for 165 waves lol what kind of **** you smoking and can I get some

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh and btw this is the kind of event for dl players that have no real life and have the time to farm all day and night. I don't have that luxury dude since i have a real life with real family off of dl

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Some are free for whole day and whole night but all aren't we have irl stuffs to do so it's unfair for us ofcourse.

What's wrong with these dl lifers lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

U know what, im feeling like im farming for only token because i got only good drop is legendary ancient , add something to drop or add more tokens to farm per round because 9500 is really not easy .

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjaden View Post
    Yes pls bring back all vanities crop top, men in black, clasisc iron hat etc except for helix because i have helix
    We want chance to buy iron sets and undead and crop set . bring it back sir or today u pls come to dl and check prices of classic hat and set on auction . After that if u think price is ok and easy to get for new player dont bring it back then. Thank you!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    What's wrong with these dl lifers lmao

No idea man they have zero sense of humour.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    We want chance to buy iron sets and undead and crop set . bring it back sir or today u pls come to dl and check prices of classic hat and set on auction . After that if u think price is ok and easy to get for new player dont bring it back then. Thank you!

Exactly they want 3b for crop set and 200m for undead and 400-500m for classic iron hand set like tf is that? It's all bs people are scamming through auction,so please bring back some vanities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Oh and btw this is the kind of event for dl players that have no real life and have the time to farm all day and night. I don't have that luxury dude since i have a real life with real family off of dl

If you don't have the luxury to farm and spend much time farming then don't LMAO no one forcing you that is why items are available for platinums so for busy players can buy it but then I guess you will complain about it too?!.
    Other players who are busy are not even complaining instead they farm and try to grind. You said it yourself you don't have time and you have real life also why so complain much? Hmm.... If you only spend more time farming rather than complaining and throwing tantrums here I bet you would get alot by now.
    And FYI I have real life too but still managed to get one by one. It is not about being busy but it is how you manage your time. if you really want to get those items you would really give allotted time and efforts farming for them.
    Last edited by Niceone; 08-04-2021 at 02:28 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nothing is unfair there the game has been here since you were a child they wouldn't adjust for the sake of both you complaining. How come it's unfair when you have the option to buy it for platinums if you're busy and golds when you don't want to spend platinums for it. The vanities in tokens are for free just need to farm for tokens for it, if you don't like spending golds or platinums then you have to work for it to get it. We already have speed set plus elixirs just to make things fast and easier. It will be hard ngl for new players cuz they don't have good vanities to use in farming but both of you are old players. Just say you don't want to spend anything at all and put effort for it.
    Last edited by Niceone; 08-04-2021 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

9500 for weapons and 8500 for gem took me almost a week to drop 1 pet and I've done did 165 waves twice and I did 195 waves and you say drops are just fine lol and the fact I only got 1650 tokens for 165 waves lol what kind of **** you smoking and can I get some

OMG you really don't understand logic. You expected the drop rate to become high when the price of the vanities for platinums are high. Talking about being unfair when you don't even care about for the rest of the players. Some of them spend platinums for it. Be happy you drop one some of us didn't..but oh did I cry? I guess not cuz I have real life too and I wouldn't worry much cuz then again I have real life and I have plenty of things to worry about in real life rather than complaining for tokens and drop in game.
    Last edited by Niceone; 08-04-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

If you don't have the luxury to farm and spend much time farming then don't LMAO no one forcing you that is why items are available for platinums so for busy players can buy it but then I guess you will complain about it too?!.
    Other players who are busy are not even complaining instead they farm and try to grind. You said it yourself you don't have time and you have real life also why so complain much? Hmm.... If you only spend more time farming rather than complaining and throwing tantrums here I bet you would get alot by now.
    And FYI I have real life too but still managed to get one by one. It is not about being busy but it is how you manage your time. if you really want to get those items you would really give allotted time and efforts farming for them.
    Exactly my point I'm not spending one dime on dark legends cause I have kids to worry about and Cinco only cares about plat buyers. I guess you are a dl mercher that only wants **** to be rare

Btw didn't mean to thank you for ur useless comeback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Sir two things are important there
    ( 1 ) increase drop rate of sand ( token )
    ( 2 ) change leaderboard to top 50.
    And bring back iron sets ,undead, crop set,man in black,old gimps, priceee tooo high no one even selling it we want chance to buy sir .Thank you !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Exactly my point I'm not spending one dime on dark legends cause I have kids to worry about and Cinco only cares about plat buyers. I guess you are a dl mercher that only wants **** to be rare

Btw didn't mean to thank you for ur useless comeback
    At least now you admit you don't want to spend anything rather than keep complaining with your useless points. You talk too much but all you just wanna say you will not spend a dime on DL now who have the useless comebacks LMAO.
    You said Cinco only cares about plat buyers? Lol then how come we have the option to get it using tokens also. You only focusing too much about yourself and your own well being. And guess what I'm not a mercher I farm for everything but I guess that's the difference from the two of us. I know how to work hard for the things that I want and put effort for it. You mad so much about DL merchers cuz they've managed to get what they want and lol they have the right to sell it at any price cuz they work hard for it but it doesn't mean their price is always right.

BTW didn't mean to thank you too for your useless comebacks.
    Last edited by Niceone; 08-05-2021 at 12:09 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Nothing is unfair there the game has been here since you were a child they wouldn't adjust for the sake of both you complaining. How come it's unfair when you have the option to buy it for platinums if you're busy and golds when you don't want to spend platinums for it. The vanities in tokens are for free just need to farm for tokens for it, if you don't like spending golds or platinums then you have to work for it to get it. We already have speed set plus elixirs just to make things fast and easier. It will be hard ngl for new players cuz they don't have good vanities to use in farming but both of you are old players. Just say you don't want to spend anything at all and put effort for it.
    Are you stupid or what? I've spent so many platinums on this game but fr I just found its not worth to spend more and if we talk about unfair so ofcourse it is because we don't have much time to play this sh** anw gl to you farm 24/7 low life kiddo

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Sir two things are important there
    ( 1 ) increase drop rate of sand ( token )
    ( 2 ) change leaderboard to top 50.
    And bring back iron sets ,undead, crop set,man in black,old gimps, priceee tooo high no one even selling it we want chance to buy sir .Thank you !

Agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you stupid or what? I've spent so many platinums on this game but fr I just found its not worth to spend more and if we talk about unfair so ofcourse it is because we don't have much time to play this sh** anw gl to you farm 24/7 low life kiddo

Re-apply your own question to yourself. Since when it became unfair for busy players when you have two option to get those items. You don't understand the logic also. That's why they give option such as platinum purchase yet you can't understand the purpose of it.. who's the low life now huh? you brag so much being busy you think you're the only one who is busy in the universe? OMG these self-centered people. Insulting the game cuz you can't get what you want that's just so low.
    Last edited by Niceone; 08-05-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Re-apply your own question to yourself. Since when it became unfair for busy players when you have two option to get those items. You don't understand the logic also. That's why they give option such as platinum purchase yet you can't understand the purpose of it.. who's the low life now huh? you brag so much being busy you think you're he one who is busy in the universe? OMG these self-centered people.
    Yeah I am so? Is there any problem with your a**? Why not you mind your own business instead of showing yourself the big man here? You're just out of your mind can't event understand what am I saying and on what purpose and it's enough with you now idgf about your comment so don't think if you'll comment again and I'll quote your comments nah I'm just gonna ignore all your comments you lil hoe now bubyee felica.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yeah I am so? Is there any problem with your a**? Why not you mind your own business instead of showing yourself the big man here? You're just out of your mind can't event understand what am I saying and on what purpose and it's enough with you now idgf about your comment so don't think if you'll comment again and I'll quote your comments nah I'm just gonna ignore all your comments you lil hoe now bubyee felica.

OMG did I hit a nerve? LMAO. I was just sad cuz no one noticing your whining that's why I pay attention. Here here have your lollipop take it and don't cry okay?