Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Ultimate pwning build!

GO GO GO BUILD!!!!!

This build is for ctf, dm, and pve. This build was tested out by me (i use it pve the most) and it is a great build for me. It is also only for level 20s, 21s.

PVE Build: You will need the following:
    Leap at rank 1- Thats all you can do for now unless cap raises more. You should have
    this because its really strong and gives off a lot of damage for rank 1. It helps you stay away from monsters, if u were in a tight spot, click it and almost more than half will die. This is something everyone should have! damage is 160 -164 taking away about 23.355 blood but its probably worth it.
    Hellblade at rank 2- rank 2? well ya, you need room for other great powers as well. the blades go midrange and kind of does a knock back to the enemies which is good because, it would also get you right out of tightspots. You can hit jars, pots, and other stuff from a distance away which makes the level easy to get through. Its actually a 12m range at rank 2.the damage is 112-116 at rank 2.
    Fatal burst at rank 2- takes 46.71 blood away but it has a good 12m range. If you hold this down for a long time and release it will come out like a fancy fountain and go all ways. This would be like a first attack unless the enemies get stronger/ greater. with 104-108 damage this would be a fair enough attack to use first!
    Unholy force at rank 2- you can slash more than one enemy at the same time. if you hold down it would be greater damage than just 86-91. It takes 46.71 blood away but it has a knockdown. Not the best power at this rank? a good alternate would be unholy blessing at rank 1 to kind of heal you for a fair 15 seconds. when you charge up it is 25 seconds.
    Passive abilities: Vampiric vitality at 1 and blood shield at rank 2. vampiric vitality would be good for a great amount of an extra 100 health! blood shield at 2 would give 30 to defense which is better than boosting attacks because what i did up there is give you the strongest attacks for pve. moving along...
    Ctf and DM: You will need for ctf and DM:
    Leap at rank 1- again, this is great for stunning and if you are running with flag you should spam to knock back anyone or anything! for dm, you could try knocking back everyone in the ring, to become king of the ring! for stats go up to pve.
    Shadow dance at rank 2- dont wanna knock people back? cant get out of tight spots? one click of this will send you flying by the power of blood!! 12m range! It takes away 46.71 blood but it has 9.5 second cool down. it has a kncokdown and the damage if you were to hit your opponent would be 104-108!
    Curse at rank 3- i dont have my ctf build on as im looking at it but it goes something like.. it takes away more than 46.71 blood away but it makes the enemy lose armor and damage. damage by more than -15 and armor more than -6!! also has a range of 12m.
    vermin swarm rank 1- rank 1? again, need room for other powers. sorry if it is not a good enough rank. hellblade or fatal burst would be alternates. 23.355 blood is taken away but not charged it hits 4 targets, 12m range, 80 dps + 5 sec.! charged it hits 8 targets, 90 dps+ 5 second stun!!
    Passive abilities: vampiric strength or blood shield at rank two. strength because other players are pretty strong. also vampiric vitality at rank 1! that concludes my ultimate guide!!!! cya all!

Sorry if this doesnt work for you. btw post if i made any mistakes with the stats, thx for your time.
    -Jugernuget/ Tegunxreguj..
    Last edited by Jugernugetx; 05-26-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Jugernuget:Guess: 576