Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
No, they’re not published anywhere. And what’s worse is that same thing is applied to chests as well. For example, Vials in Arena Chests, even though they’re Rare rarity, according to futumsh they have their own loot table, so they’re not exactly the ‘green’ rarity that we know, but a different one. That’s also true in Planar Tombs.

I noticed that the Platinum that drops from Pirate Purses must be a similar situation. There are ‘Rare’ and ‘Epic’ Platinum drops, but I opened 500 purses and got a grand total of 0 Platinum, but a lot of ‘Legendary’ Gold drops.

We’re left on our own to work out what has its own tables. A good example to see that in action is when you kill bosses like Northal, you can see that he drops like 4-5 or even 6 items at once, and that means all those items are in separate loot tables. Or when you use all the Jewel Elixirs, the same enemy can drop multiple jewels, and that means each Jewel Elixir creates a new table for their own type of jewels.
I find it incredible that after 9 years the company has not published that list.
If someone wants to take the time to farm level 16 arcane chests or any other specific items dropped by bosses, there is no way to check if it is being done correctly. And this entails a possible waste of time and a lot of frustration.
It's not even indicated if it is necessary to use luck for arcane items, only hearsay or what you kindly publish. Thanks for answering.

Enviado desde mi M2007J3SY mediante Tapatalk