Thread: Old school pl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Old school pl

@Cinco i think you should make an old school pl like runescape and wow did just make it og 76 cap and run events on it no enchantments no amulets no low level elites all the old players who quit would return to play this would bring in more money this way with a happier community events can add new vanities and xp packs
    And no gold farming events on this one
    Last edited by holdmytalons; 08-03-2021 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    @Cinco i think you should make an old school pl like runescape and wow did just make it og 76 cap and run events on it no enchantments no amulets no low level elites all the old players who quit would return to play this would bring in more money this way with a happier community events can add new vanities and xp packs
    And no gold farming events on this one
    We all would love this but the likelihood of it happening is slim:/
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That would be really cool. It's sad to see that every town and every map has been completely emptied of its players. I really wish this game was still thriving cause it was my go-to game to play on my iPad as a kid. I will probably go and farm the sets that I couldn't obtain years ago since getting a drop still gives you the same joy as before and it's just nostalgic. Hopefully the rumored PL2 will be just like the old PL, but better.

I sincerely hope their next MMO isn't like AL. Farming for crates that can be opened with platinum instead of letting us farm for the gears themselves was a huge turnoff.
    Last edited by Oire; 08-03-2021 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oire View Post
    That would be really cool. It's sad to see that every town and every map has been completely emptied of its players. I really wish this game was still thriving cause it was my go-to game to play on my iPad as a kid. I will probably go and farm the sets that I couldn't obtain years ago since getting a drop still gives you the same joy as before and it's just nostalgic. Hopefully the rumored PL2 will be just like the old PL, but better.

I sincerely hope their next MMO isn't like AL. Farming for crates that can be opened with platinum instead of letting us farm for the gears themselves was a huge turnoff.
    Sadly this is probably the direction they take. Mobile games nowadays are all doing it and I wouldnt be surprised if STS does it as well. Though I do have hope for it being good, just the main thing it needs to do well is attract new players so the game can constantly thrive. But if the game ends up being horrible, then we can probably return to old PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yall still tryin to save this game lmao

Poslano sa mog JNY-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I’ve got a better way of saving this game , stay tuned.