Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 8/4/2021 | Beach Blanket Burglar Continues + A New Expansion Sneak Peek!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Hey bud, not trying to start any drama here, the "as usual" was off, specially after a whole game life of warriors getting ignored to run 99%of the content upt till 71 and 76 where every class is actually useful, a rogue will run perfectly in evg as long as it knows what to do, ppl focus on warrior+mages only cuz that's what they see on lb, b4 ppl just focused on getting as many warriors as possible cuz that's what was in lb as well.
    So all 3 classes can farm gold just as easy in both dm and evg, what's more a rogue with a decent party can make gold way faster in dm rather than evg, but no need to get worked up, just made me laugh the "as usual" that's all .
    I'm not starting any drama, i just expressed my opinion i didn't offend anyone nor started any flame as far as i can see. Sadly on paper if all classes work together etc etc ofc everybody gets what need. But in reality is not like that. Happens to me every time that people want 3 mages pt or stuff like this. Mage and rogue roles change every now and then, what stays is that without war you can't run evg and for me that's the issue

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post: