Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 8/4/2021 | Beach Blanket Burglar Continues + A New Expansion Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    Please re-work about spirit gear (all weapon, armor and helm). Maybe add lvl61-70 can give spesial proc like pull, damage, root the mobs and health overtime to allies. 🤔
    Armor lvl61-70 can give proc health Shield that can absord 35% damage enemy into lifesteal effect 🤔 so we can reduce DOT effect from Kraken skill. 🤔
    Procs for Spirit Gear is a interesting concept. Would be a nice buff to Spirit Gear for sure and would make player's seriously consider using. A 2 Set Bonus(Spirit Helm/ Armour) on damage taken with "Health Shield that can absorb 35% damage enemy into lifesteal effect". The % could be changed based on Dev testing and balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Doesn’t really sound fun to a hc player but who thinks of them anyways :P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Procs for Spirit Gear is a interesting concept. Would be a nice buff to Spirit Gear for sure and would make player's seriously consider using. A 2 Set Bonus(Spirit Helm/ Armour) on damage taken with "Health Shield that can absorb 35% damage enemy into lifesteal effect". The % could be changed based on Dev testing and balance.
    I have better idea with spirit weapon rework for lvl61-70. Different class with different proc. War with massive mobs pull area and taunt, rog pull with root effect to pulled mobs and give them damage overtime while rooted and sorcerer pull with heal overtime effect to allies on massive area. Its that good? 🤔

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    I have better idea with spirit weapon rework for lvl61-70. Different class with different proc. War with massive mobs pull area and taunt, rog pull with root effect to pulled mobs and give them damage overtime while rooted and sorcerer pull with heal overtime effect to allies on massive area. Its that good? 🤔
    I think the main goal of Spirit Weapons and Procs when it came out was, it was supposed to be equal and the same for all classes. I think Class Specific Procs is a cool idea and leaves room for future new Class Specific Spirit Weapons, that have Class Specific Procs, and can have a Class Specific 3 Set Bonus with Spirit Helm and Armor. New Spirit Pets can be introduced in future that gives a Bonus to Spirit Gear/Weapons or vice versa Spirt Gear/Weapons gives a Bonus to these Spirit Pets. And these new Spirt Pets can be put in the Plat Store and or new Expansion Lock Crates. But atm Terapan we don’t want to make to much work for the Devs on the Topic of Spirit Gear/ Weapons…In reality we are just looking for a small win here and a Dev reply. 🤞😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

The mechanics are interesting, especially the last part.

I think you must be sure this kind of boss fight will not make exclusively better 1 class over the others.

Example, last part (no potions) makes the healing of warrior and of mage very important.

So it's needed the Phase 1 and 2 have important skills that makes rog and mage more helpful.
    Example 1: the single target arrows beeing more effective on killing the boss
    Example 2: cursing the Kraken curse will deal additional dmg to the boss
    Example 3: the buff stats bomb (rog skill) stacking stats helping defense and dmg against the boss
    Example 4: gale (mage skill) will give movement speed to all party members, to be able to escape from the 1/3 dead zone
    Example 5: gale (mage skill) can decrease timing of the applied Kraken curse (since in pvp curse csn be deleted by gale, in pve could be slowed)

Those are examples to make more effective and team working both classes which will be necessary to enter phase 3,where the warrior must defend the team to not die.

Don't add the class restriction circle to start the boss fight, in events its ok, but in pve its depressing and a very bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

While about what I d like to see next:

The gear stats and its balance:
    Legendary sets with small procs on weapons and they are all dropping mobs MOBS in new maps

Set rarity items dropping from golden version of mobs (rare mobs, max 2 per map)

Mythic bound set that can be crafted with ingredients dropping from new maps (mobs and bosses) (the set granting special proc)

Arcane weapon dropping from the hardest boss of new maps (guess its Kraken) (elite maps if you add them)

A new pet with strong debuff skills (the best to kill kraken) dropping from Elite kraken himself, same as Arcane weapon

All others missing items will be added in locks during events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Denying potions? that sounds horrible for rogues I can already see warriors and mages battling to be the main healer in the party.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unpopular opinion.

Is there any changes and/or new addition to our character's skills?

Sent from my ASUS_Z01QD using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Yes as usual. An entire expansion fully been at war benefit where best gl map could be ran by wars np when other classes struggled even to do few runs. Same with dm cause you clear mobs better than rogues and with ultimate you can keep up np on bosses. Rogues have troubles to run any evg and their skills/ultimates can't be really compared. On hydra/orrick expansion all of you cried so much about not making gold as fast as rogues and few time after sts removed gold drop. But still you could run and make gold. Rogues can't really run evg without war in a profitable way. Why in this expansion sts didn't do anything? So yes i would appreciate a more balanced scenario and dynamic: or everyone is needed or rather every class has equal chance to run map solo

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    May be you are forgetting about the bright side of new expansion brother that new level gears will boost rouges stats too loo.
    Since it’s confirmed that evg will remain gold loot map and gold drops will not be changed i can see 4 rouges pt in next expansion grinding gold in evg more effectively then 1 war 3 mage pt.
    And also may i remind you one thing from level 1-66 all the expansion rouges used to be most powerful class in pve was easy to level up fast and farm gold too. And most of the rich players in game right now either rouges or ex rouges .
    And one more thing i can see that this boss design is favorable for every class and will remove boundaries between all of us.
    Hope next expansion all classes will be balanced they are not rn I admit it.
    But since i am a tank i can say that I prefer 2 mages and 1 rouge in pt over 3 mages because of rouges can kill spider fast using mages ulti then mages it self.
    But only catch is rouge need to be skilled.
    Same goes with tank.
    And mages do just fine with shield and ulti and survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    Denying potions? that sounds horrible for rogues I can already see warriors and mages battling to be the main healer in the party.
    Rogues heal ultimate will have value there..

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i want to see a giant kraken, more biger than the most bigest monster boss in arlor

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to damhor For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Goshhhhh man i just finished watching one piece i mean its still running lol xd
    and you guys are dropping expansion related to sea niceeee gzzz to all .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I hope next month expention ty

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk
    @Arcanequeenn
    @Loyalgamer
    @Ilove.A.L

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Can this event end sooner? Like, a few days before deadline?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mufasa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

It sounded like the boss needed all classes to me. I hope it's almost impossible to kill until we figure it out. If the boss is hard to kill wars and makes need rogues. If the war needs to heal and take aggro/damage that sounds like classic tank stuff to me. I might even use vb in pve for a change if pots are disabled. Horn,jug,vb and one attack skill isnt killing anything tough. Even if it's hard to get a random run I prefer it over mindless farming anyway.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

But all bosses also require to drop something which makes us farm them again and again.
    If drops are mehhh i can see people still waiting for open of evg and farm their and try this map once or twice and get bored from it .
    Drop should give us items which we can farm for long time but not so long that its gets boring before even achieving the goal.
    We can see that from banish and glint sets that most of the locks and event items gives equal stat so it became boring to farm them and only a few people completed set that time for the item most them farm them for either aura and aps not for the item it self.
    Maus and gold loot saved and destroyed the game at same time but was fun to play . Then dm saved the festerfang and evg saved the vardhan valley.
    It dosent matter for most of the players how map actually is they prefer more getting loot from bosses so they can make gold and give their time to archive something in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I agree, bring back quests and drops so we have something to grind for.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Boss loot drops are integral. Make mythic gear/weps drop from boss. Sets and arc gear from crates.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

looks so cool the gun too hahahahaaha
    CHADDY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

So you can't use health potions, but does it mean that you can still heal from skill?

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer