Thread: Just imagine...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Cool Just imagine...

Who knows... everything always starts with a thought/idea/dream XD

Imagine a day when you can log in, go to the socials tab, go to the guild page and then visit the shop and seeing this...

Name:  guild shop title.png
Views: 530
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 540
Size:  1.14 MB

Imagine then buying it only to then go into the guild page and going into settings then seeing this...

Name:  guild settings.png
Views: 531
Size:  76.6 KB

Then selecting the Title Color button and this popping up...

Name:  select color.png
Views: 527
Size:  83.8 KB

Name:  200w.gif
Views: 531
Size:  379.4 KB

After selecting your favorite color you then come out of the menu and as if by magic...

Name:  green guild title.png
Views: 519
Size:  171.5 KB

Views: 516
Size:  363.5 KB

I know right ?!?!

Just imagine...

(Ps...

Can find more great Guild improvment ideas here...

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ld-Improvments

Views: 519
Size:  716.6 KB

1 <3
    Last edited by BaronB; 08-05-2021 at 10:36 PM.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

nice idea but it will mess up the title which were given throughout the events .people will just make there guild name same like the title and colour it golden and booom he is lb player now .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    nice idea but it will mess up the title which were given throughout the events .people will just make there guild name same like the title and colour it golden and booom he is lb player now .

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
    True its a possibility, however, guild titles are always in the < > brackets whereas other titles come in the [ ] so at least already have got a difference otherwise same could be said about making a guild name the same color as an ordinary title.. could have the Midas Touch guild :3 so what would be wrong with having guild colors the same as other titles out there really?

Also, each time you want to change the color it will cost you plats... just like changing a guild name isn't free every time, this usually takes away from people wanting to spam changing colors all the time as it would cost way too much >.<

Can also make it a feature only accessible once a guild has reached the top 50, if the guild ever drops out, it loses its color with a "sorry guild does not meet this requirements" message.

Would encourage not only guilds, in general, to aim for leaderboards... but also to make sure they stay in it to keep such a cool feature ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

-1 on plat option to color the title as mentioned above players can decorate their own title but I would like to suggest a colored title for top 10 guild Lb to somehow give guild leaderboards a reward.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It would be better to cost them 1500 plats but can only be purchased by gm and officers and select one color for whole guild .
    By that we can show off same color as guild and will look much better.
    And not every player can afford plats so it will be better to give option to give it to gm and officers to buy and change color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    It would be better to cost them 1500 plats but can only be purchased by gm and officers and select one color for whole guild .
    By that we can show off same color as guild and will look much better.
    And not every player can afford plats so it will be better to give option to give it to gm and officers to buy and change color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whatever the cost, bit like how a GM buys the guildhall the title would be the same and also like you mentioned everyone in the guild would be wearing the same colour, individuals wont be able to just choose any color they like, if they dont like the guild title color can speak to the gm about it or not wear the guild title an just wear one of the many other titles in game

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    -1 on plat option to color the title as mentioned above players can decorate their own title but I would like to suggest a colored title for top 10 guild Lb to somehow give guild leaderboards a reward.
    Again the concept isn't about players casually changing their titles, its to give access to gm alone to set a color for the guild title which everyone would be wearing the same.

So If i buy the green title for High Society, then anyone who also wears the guild title it will also show it in green.

Having it available for leaderboard guilds only is a great idea and something i mentioned in my last post on this thread as well

Can also make it a feature only accessible once a guild has reached the top 50, if the guild ever drops out, it loses its color with a "sorry guild does not meet this requirements" message.

Would encourage not only guilds, in general, to aim for leaderboards... but also to make sure they stay in it to keep such a cool feature ^.^
    1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    Yeah right. GIVE TOP 10 LB GUILD A REWARD

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    True its a possibility, however, guild titles are always in the < > brackets whereas other titles come in the [ ] so at least already have got a difference otherwise same could be said about making a guild name the same color as an ordinary title.. could have the Midas Touch guild :3 so what would be wrong with having guild colors the same as other titles out there really?

Also, each time you want to change the color it will cost you plats... just like changing a guild name isn't free every time, this usually takes away from people wanting to spam changing colors all the time as it would cost way too much >.<

1 <3
    Nah not top 50 if this was ever a thing it should be top 5 or top 10, but make it an exclusive thing so guilds dont trade spots on lb on purpose

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 @Cinco check this out

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    Nah not top 50 if this was ever a thing it should be top 5 or top 10, but make it an exclusive thing so guilds dont trade spots on lb on purpose

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I would have said like an exclusive feature for the guilds in top 5 or top 10 as gives the entire guild a goal to work towards but im just trying to be fair at least to get more interest on board :3

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice +1 ;00000000000000000 wow interrestingggggggggggggg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Just imagine...

+1 nice idea! GOOD JOB!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Nah it’ll kill all the other small in game guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Nice idea tho, but plat is easy for some richie and why don't make it only purchaseable with some rare token that can only be obtained when a certain guild reached top #1? By doing this, people will less likely to guild hop after a lot of effort to earn the tokens.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Nah it’ll kill all the other small in game guilds
    Could say having top 50 leaderboards can kill small guilds as well >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Nice idea tho, but plat is easy for some richie and why don't make it only purchaseable with some rare token that can only be obtained when a certain guild reached top #1? By doing this, people will less likely to guild hop after a lot of effort to earn the tokens.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

To be fair this is actually a great idea as well, perhaps the guild tokens because besides the guild event they don't have much other use.

Also to save having loads of different colors running around the screens, keeping it a feature that's only unlocked when a guild reaches say top 5?

Would also make for a fantastic incentive for a guild to work together to get their overall ranking up and moving on upon the leaderboards because its become more worthwhile... almost like gaining a colorful title from an event!

Also in the pallet of colors, I used in the example above there is 20 different colors to choose from... if it was a feature only available for the Top 5 guilds, then the chances of guilds having the same color are slim however an if it would be possible to lock a color so for example once i choose green for High Society, no one else would be able to choose the exact same color.

Also with the guild tokens being used to purchase the feature, could make it an extremely high number like 2000 guild tokens and guild being ranked Top 5 as requirements for unlocking feature.

Guild tokens could be sold at vendors in towns where you can use different types of in-game currencies/tokens (for example 100 dragon tooth buys you 1 guild token or 10 cryostar coins = 1 guild token , etc . This way it will give the f2p players in AL a chance to also be able to contribute towards getting their guilds title via just farming or of course the choice to use plats is also there as well but it doesn't lock out p2p or f2p players/guilds that way.

Bearing in mind each time a guild would also change their guild title color it would also cost them the 2k guild tokens to do so avoids any spamming of people abusing the privilege as it would be difficult and costly.

Also gives all guilds an incentive to strive for being top of the leaderboards as a whole because let's be honest, a solo guild getting to Top 5 isn't going to happen.

Also along with getting into the top, it's about staying in it as if a guild loses its rank or drops out, the feature would also lockout and the guild title will revert back to normal until all criteria are met.

Guilds are an integral aspect of not only this game but near all MMORPG games, and its the little things such as this that can make a world of difference in the overall quality of life in game.

We have exciting new expansion on the near horizon and some interesting new boss mechanics to look forward to... so let us walk into that horizon together in our guilds raring to go and looking fresh and dapper ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

That's "a lot of work" for our cuties in sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

This is so exploitable by means of:

1. Players decorating their own title even if it is limited to top 50 imagine 50 guilds have their own decorations of title.

2. If the guild title colors is limited to top 10 it will kill the small guilds everyone will merge to the top 10 to get that title.

Overall those 2 are just the tip of the iceberg so many more reasons for the suggestion to falter.

In my opinion instead of guild colored title which is too much why not just give guild furnitures like a unique trophy that masters can decorate on their guildhall that way we still feel the sense of accomplishments of being top 10. My 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post

1. Players decorating their own title even if it is limited to top 50 imagine 50 guilds have their own decorations of title.

2. If the guild title colors is limited to top 10 it will kill the small guilds everyone will merge to the top 10 to get that title.

Overall those 2 are just the tip of the iceberg so many more reasons for the suggestion to falter.

In my opinion instead of guild colored title which is too much why not just give guild furnitures like a unique trophy that masters can decorate on their guildhall that way we still feel the sense of accomplishments of being top 10. My 2 cents.
    The top 10 guilds usually have requirements that avoid people that would literally join a guild just for a title. I get your point tho. There still a tendency.

Generally +1 for that because I see and know some people would appreciate some reward like this. I dont care about the color of the guildtitle personally tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfizer View Post

Fair points to be fair bud, unfortunately there isn’t much that can’t be exploited in game if people really want to do it >.<

Limiting this to the the top 5 or even top 3 guilds, well having small guilds merge to try get a spot in the top 3 guilds is EXTREMELY unlikely to be achievable, so it would pretty much eradicate the need to merge just to get a title color.

One thing to consider is if there is now a reason for smaller guilds to banned together isn’t that usually a good thing which could mean larger communities and people meeting and making a more variety of friends ?

So let’s say we keep it to the top 3 guilds then

That would eliminate points 1 and 2 realistically

Nothing is really impossible if enough time and effort are put into it. I might have a 3rd ranked guild in leaderboards at the moment, however i created High Society 8 years ago as absolute nobody in game and new with the goal of having the number 1 most fun and chilled place within Arlor and that goal has been exactly the same since day 1.

Even if guilds merge just for the sake of a colour/high lb rank/etc, the chances of that guild falling apart later on is VERY likely as it has happened since guilds have been around because it’s rather natural.

The idea of having a exclusive guild hall furniture available for leaderboard guilds is also a brilliant idea for guild masters to be able to display!!

+1

This would go along with being able to display banners in guild hall as furniture as well!

But that’s for another thread

@cinco hope your reading bud

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor