Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Devs Try Sponsoring YouTubers...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onawaoka View Post
    I say so. It’s an investment that have to make. Can’t just expect players to come out of the blue. Maybe yeah lots will play for a bit but for sure they’ll be lots of players that’ll love this guy. It’s a long term thing, soon we will have more long term players meaning more profit for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have already found their target audience .This target audience right now playing this game will stick with the game through thick and thin .
    And STS knows that.Either due to previous investment or ongoing investment,rare items ,wealth etc ,it's only going to be these players.

The new players that you're talking about won't exist unless they are ready to spend a large sum of money to play which is a point fraction who spend money on a game.we were all there but AL caught us over the years.

You would say it's a f2p game but no ,not for the new players you're talking about,unless game leveling becomes a squish and gears become available to everyone..
    It seems f2p to real free players after they have invested a significant portion of time on the game .
    So be ready to see the same faces.
    I would urge STS to show the online count at times /peak pop since most games and companies do share this informtion with the players.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    I've seen many people say this game is dead but is it though? The devs have obviously chosen to keep the community compact by not investing in ads and so on. The game isn't dead, it just has a smaller yet active player base as compared to some of the other MMORPGs out there. That being said, expanding does not really sound like a bad idea in my opinion.

STS does however have to work on making the game more beginner-friendly. Low-level maps are pretty empty and because AL is very endgame-centric, it causes new players to lose interest and quit from grinding the same quests for an entire month just to get capped. Then you have the insanely priced gears without which farming said endgame content becomes close to impossible.
    Sorry for the blabber.

Like others have stated, STS main focus is to keep current players happy, they don’t care for new ones.

When other forum users say “The games dead” they’re meaning that you see the same faces(same players every day), on top of that levels 1-66 even 71 sometimes don’t even have random players to run with, so maps get empty and boring and those new players end up quitting.

To bring it all together all pvp is gone, maybe level 61/76 are slightly active with arranged battles and the 1v1 here n there, but pvp in general is dead. No one plays pvp anymore. If you havnt played pvp in caps 31-41 you’re missing out big. That was what I called true fun. Even if you were a noob, it was still fun to fight against randoms.

Nowadays new players/under-geared players are scared to go into pvp because of all the rich overpowered egoheads and since pvp isn’t popular anymore, none of them bother to even enter the rooms because they’re all empty.

Honor pvp is nice but it’s dead, if any player could enter(not only level 76) it’s be a little better. But if they don’t do anything about pvp, then there’s no point is going forward. Still waiting on Honor FFA [mention]Cinco [/mention] been almost a year, pvp mini events should be every few months… not once a year.

Things I like about the game:
    1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
    2.) N/A

Things I don’t like about the game:
    1.) Rushed expansions(Mausoleum/Festerfang/valley gates) let’s hope this next one doesn’t make it on the list.
    2.) Speed set(why??? Why was this even brought into the game.)
    3.) Proc stacking(makes the game boring, 1 shoting every mob)
    4.) Useless events, just to kill time…
    5.) Broken overpowered pets
    6.) Level requirement to enter honor pvp.
    7.) Pay to play lol, I understand F2P players shouldn’t be able to get op gear easily but that last event was disgusting at first, glad you guys fixed your mistake but don’t get greedy, your player base is only so big.

Suggestions???
    1.) add Bots to your game. If no players join any map for more than 15 seconds, add auto spawned for bots so your pve maps don’t look as empty. Same goes for pvp. You guys could try it out for a month and see if there’s a difference in players or not.

2.) More pvp based mini events would be appreciated.

There’s obviously more but those are my main 2.

Sorry for the huge post.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Sorry for the blabber.

Like others have stated, STS main focus is to keep current players happy, they don’t care for new ones.

When other forum users say “The games dead” they’re meaning that you see the same faces(same players every day), on top of that levels 1-66 even 71 sometimes don’t even have random players to run with, so maps get empty and boring and those new players end up quitting.

To bring it all together all pvp is gone, maybe level 61/76 are slightly active with arranged battles and the 1v1 here n there, but pvp in general is dead. No one plays pvp anymore. If you havnt played pvp in caps 31-41 you’re missing out big. That was what I called true fun. Even if you were a noob, it was still fun to fight against randoms.

Nowadays new players/under-geared players are scared to go into pvp because of all the rich overpowered egoheads and since pvp isn’t popular anymore, none of them bother to even enter the rooms because they’re all empty.

Honor pvp is nice but it’s dead, if any player could enter(not only level 76) it’s be a little better. But if they don’t do anything about pvp, then there’s no point is going forward. Still waiting on Honor FFA [mention]Cinco [/mention] been almost a year, pvp mini events should be every few months… not once a year.

1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
    2.) N/A

1.) Rushed expansions(Mausoleum/Festerfang/valley gates) let’s hope this next one doesn’t make it on the list.
    7.) Pay to play lol, I understand F2P players shouldn’t be able to get op gear easily but that last event was disgusting at first, glad you guys fixed your mistake but don’t get greedy, your player base is only so big.

Suggestions???
    1.) add Bots to your game. If no players join any map for more than 15 seconds, add auto spawned for bots so your pve maps don’t look as empty. Same goes for pvp. You guys could try it out for a month and see if there’s a difference in players or not.

Sorry for the huge post.

-1 to all you said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Sorry for the blabber.

1.) Cosmetics(vanities)
    2.) N/A

Suggestions???

Sorry for the huge post.

-999 .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roycedamagnet View Post
    I've seen many people say this game is dead but is it though? The devs have obviously chosen to keep the community compact by not investing in ads and so on. The game isn't dead, it just has a smaller yet active player base as compared to some of the other MMORPGs out there. That being said, expanding does not really sound like a bad idea in my opinion.

STS does however have to work on making the game more beginner-friendly. Low-level maps are pretty empty and because AL is very endgame-centric, it causes new players to lose interest and quit from grinding the same quests for an entire month just to get capped. Then you have the insanely priced gears without which farming said endgame content becomes close to impossible.
    +1 Bumping this one this says all.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    +1 Bumping this one this says all.
    You’re just in denial, because you spent thousands on this game lol. You know it’s true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    You’re just in denial, because you spent thousands on this game lol. You know it’s true.
    I did not and what if I did? Your jealous, at least I contributed hbu?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Imagine the horror if some fortnite youtuber asks their 1m 12-year-olds to join AL (Disclaimer: this was a joke). I know, there are mmo channels with a million and theres a chance it'll help paying the bills. However, I'm happy aslong Ive got a few friends to play with and I don't see this game being more "dead" than it was in 2016.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I did not and what if I did? Your jealous, at least I contributed hbu?
    So you admit It, thanks. Nah I stopped spending after 2016. Why bother giving money to a company who doesn’t care about their game lol. You do realize the last event was almost Pay to play? XD.

The only reason the games still up is because they have morons like you who give them thousands for the smallest of changes and that’s why STS puts no effort into their game anymore, because no matter how small the change fools like you still give them money.

My last post here. Tc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    So you admit It, thanks. Nah I stopped spending after 2016. Why bother giving money to a company who doesn’t care about their game lol. You do realize the last event was almost Pay to play? XD.

The only reason the games still up is because they have morons like you who give them thousands for the smallest of changes and that’s why STS puts no effort into their game anymore, because no matter how small the change fools like you still give them money.

My last post here. Tc
    You can quit the game your not a loss, in fact a huge win! One less toxic in this game. Your the same guy who wants booty event to give 200k per run. Oops no need to have discord with this guy just another whiner lazy player who doesnt understand economics. My last reply.