Thread: Item slots for vanity items only that effect only appearance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Item slots for vanity items only that effect only appearance

I recently played this game called Global Agenda. Totally different from Pocket Legends, but they had a nice system where there were slots you could put items on that only changed your appearance and did not effect stats in anyway shape or form. Therefore you could say wear one of those really nice cash shop hats like headphones or what not but still be wearing your normal gear in thier normal slots and getting the bonuses associated with them. If you wanted to charge a premium for that, like say 5 or so platnum per slot too that could generate revenue as well. That way you could look really cool but still maintain peak performance.

-Greeve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

See, I like this idea. I don't want to pay real $$ for a hat because although they look cool, it drops my stats. However, if I could have a sombrero on my head without affecting the helmet stats, then I would end up using real $$ to customize my character.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

They already have planned seperate slots for vanity items, and something like a vanity item override that sounds like what you're looking for. They said it will allow you to wear a vanity hat while having the stats if your helm.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was thinking this earlier hats should be given the stats of the helm that you are wearing. I feel as of right now I would not buy a hat because why would I want to make my character worse?
    Birdfy- 45 archer
    Elfffy- 25 Mage