Hello Arlorians,
I am not sure if there is any guide or sticky already present. If it does, please redirect me to it as I have been looking for something like that. Otherwise I noticed something over the years of playing AL that there is no comprehensive guide or any established notes of boss mechanics.

While I understand that when new bosses are released, it makes sense for the community to try and find the boss mechanics and develop strategies around it , but when the bosses are considerably older(maybe 6months+) can the mechanics be published by STS ? For example, under new expansion, I see the new Kraken boss mechanics mentioned at least for the moment. I can understand during the actual expansion it might be not be the same.

I was looking for the boss mechanics for Jordr Skratch Boss(the one in Greensap farm) and I found nothing. I am trying to get my 1k Boss aps there and its frustrating to just die left and right so much to the point that I renamed myself "Gawsh" . If the mechanics are published, I am sure it's going to help entire AL playerbase.

Like I mentioned, I can understand if for the new bosses the mechanics shouldn't be published but at least if that can be published after a considerable amount of time has passed, it would really help.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day <3

Gawsh