Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Has anyone noticed new lag with The "Blood Beach" Gauntlet Event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Red face Has anyone noticed new lag with The "Blood Beach" Gauntlet Event?

We Need HELP!

Cinco, can u please take a look at the servers? I have never gotten disconnected from some of my devices, but now after this event update came I can get disconnected more often and we been experiencing random issues lately about frequent disconnects or infinite loading with the event lag. It has happened when each of us was not in the GUILD so it seems unlikely to be one of our connections causing issues. So the servers are very unstable. This happens to many friends of mine also. So it's not just us, or our guild or our devices. I have tried to change router, reset whole system and network etc..

How would you recommend troubleshooting these disconnects in the middle of the Wave 175+. Also I have noticed that it is taking a very long time to load. Like, much longer than usually it could be stuck at "Loading other players" part, it does eventually load it or disconnect everyone. Tomorrow I’m connecting through my new Version (internet) again and test by playing. Please decrease the lag.

Please take a look at it and try to fix the unstable problem with server.

Thanks in advance!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I’ve noticed the increase of lag lately as well! And it hasn’t been due to being in a guild or anything like that. It’s very random and I’ll disconnect from the server but my connection and data is fine and working

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This is also an issue when farming,especially in higher levels. It sucks because imagine going for higher waves that takes about 2-3h and you'll just die or run out of time because of the game lag. I hope this issue involving the lag gets fixed. It sometimes disconnects other players while inside the event zone.
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

We Need HELP!

Cinco, can u please take a look at the servers? I have never gotten disconnected from some of my devices, but now after this event update came I can get disconnected more often and we been experiencing random issues lately about frequent disconnects or infinite loading with the event lag. It has happened when each of us was not in the GUILD so it seems unlikely to be one of our connections causing issues. So the servers are very unstable. This happens to many friends of mine also. So it's not just us, or our guild or our devices. I have tried to change router, reset whole system and network etc..

How would you recommend troubleshooting these disconnects in the middle of the Wave 175+. Also I have noticed that it is taking a very long time to load. Like, much longer than usually it could be stuck at "Loading other players" part, it does eventually load it or disconnect everyone. Tomorrow I’m connecting through my new Version (internet) again and test by playing. Please decrease the lag.

Please take a look at it and try to fix the unstable problem with server.

Thanks in advance!
    Agreed and Thank you for bringing this up!! The server has been lagging lately causing players to disconnect multiple times. Especially running for LB, some of us experienced delay and our ping disappeared instantly during our run. Even if we're just farming tokens we still experiencing too much lag and getting disconnected. We're hoping maybe you can fix this issue

Access BOR Discord Server in here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Was running for lb and got disconnected at 5m score while my net is good. Even my friend got disconnected for no reason at 7m score. Pls fix the server cus it not easy to sit a few hour then suddenly got disconnected or suddenly lag screen freeze and die. Thank you for the great event.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Yuying For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The lag remains, despite the event being gone. I love to pvp, but the lag is so bad that I can't fight properly.

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,872 Posts

Closing. There has been no change here, and server performance is fine, so the lag is between you and the servers.