Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Return of Last Legend Standing (Honor Royale)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@Cinco

im confused. whats the prize for the last legend standing?

cant have an event with no prizes, thats just silly. **garranty hours long wait for 25 ppl to join a match with no prize or reward** the honor CTF event as example

Few ppl play honor pvp as it is already this wont bring more to the arena. JS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Big change, the event that nobody needs, nobody expected and nobody remembered... Good ty anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

After rereading the expansion notes I noticed that the wings were in a section about gears looks/procs. Are back slots a new stats thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMakeit View Post
    @Cinco

im confused. whats the prize for the last legend standing?

cant have an event with no prizes, thats just silly. **garranty hours long wait for 25 ppl to join a match with no prize or reward** the honor CTF event as example

Few ppl play honor pvp as it is already this wont bring more to the arena. JS
    Its just a fun mini game pvper plays for fun smh. Try it and have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Where is monster holder event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Nobody: ...

STS: last legend standing (honor Royale)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

another week to sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alfred de vera For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Will the current spirit gear's lvl cap increase?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Nobody: ...

STS: last legend standing (honor Royale)
    This is great haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Please buff spirit weaps lv50+ with higher chance to proc it's rewarding grinding those ridiculous xp amounts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice another preview

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

So those belong to set item not to vanity back pack that means after a long time we will get a new item slot ? Or not.
    If it is then i am so hyped about it because new item will give us more motivation to farm those maps wherever it drops and event good for sts too cause if there will be more wing items then people will open tons of locks to loot those for time being they will be most expensive items.
    So either farming them or looting them will make the games alive event locks which will contain new items will be expensive then current locks so even farming locks will make you gold .
    And
    Can we please have elite gold crates of deep sea or something from bosses which contain legendary/mythic/set item and arcane shard or new arcane craft material for new 81 gears in crates so we can farm those 4 maps even when special community maps are not active for those crates.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    So those belong to set item not to vanity back pack that means after a long time we will get a new item slot ? Or not.
    If it is then i am so hyped about it because new item will give us more motivation to farm those maps wherever it drops and event good for sts too cause if there will be more wing items then people will open tons of locks to loot those for time being they will be most expensive items.
    So either farming them or looting them will make the games alive event locks which will contain new items will be expensive then current locks so even farming locks will make you gold .
    And
    Can we please have elite gold crates of deep sea or something from bosses which contain legendary/mythic/set item and arcane shard or new arcane craft material for new 81 gears in crates so we can farm those 4 maps even when special community maps are not active for those crates.

This sounds like an excellent idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Please buff spirit weaps lv50+ with higher chance to proc it's rewarding grinding those ridiculous xp amounts
    Logically having the Proc Rate Buff happen at Lvl 41 when the Pull Effect is added to the Proc makes more sense than Lvl 50. Lvl 50 could be reserved for DOT/AOE Heal Buff, 10%,15%, 20%, or whatever makes sense balance wise. But I respect you took the time to Lvl your Spirit Weapon to Lvl 50+, and if Sts agrees with that I respect that decision as well. @ Inozuke also made a great suggestion with skills being able to activate the Proc better.

Since 2019 player’s have been asking for a Proc Buff(DOT,Proc Rate, AOE Heal) for these Weapons. Fast forward to 2021... And player’s are still asking Sts, It’s letting you know there is still time to make things right. There is still time to give justice to these Spirit Weapons.

I currently don’t own any Spirit Weapons. I have Terror Blade atm. And I don’t plan on replacing and selling Terror Blade for Spirit as my main Pull Weapon with Speed Set. I have other plans for Spirit Weapon. In the past I have had every Lvl Spirit Weapon Wise but in the end, got rid of these Weapons because they were never worth it. Make these Weapons worth it. With Expansion still a ways out it gives player’s a chance to Buy and or Lvl up these Weapons. And look forward to that new “ Spirit Of The Deep” Set that will be coming out 81 Expansion. We start Spirit Weapons/Gear Round 2 on a good note with good vibes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Q: How many dungeons will there be?
    A: There will be 4 main dungeons, with the addition of 2 special boss dungeons locked by global goals. So, 6 total, with Elite content to come some time after release.

This is great to hear sounds like there will be a lot to keep player’s busy.

Q: Are there any plans for Spirit gear in the new expansion?
    A: Yes. We have plans for a "Spirit of the Deep" set that uses spirit advancement mechanics. More on that to come.

Look forward to hearing more info on this for sure. Question? Is there any plans on Buffing current Spirit Weapons Base Stats and Procs? Damage, Proc Rate, and AOE Heal?

Other Questions:
    What is Sts thoughts on the current Meta of Proc-Stacking? Does changes need to happen to this Meta for balance? A limit to how many Weapons/Gears a player can Proc-Stack? Will there upcoming changes if any for 81 Expansion?

What is Sts thoughts on all classes having the option to equally use older Mythic/Arcane Weapons? I guess by equally I mean a way or system that allows all classes to use these older Mythic/Arcane Weapons scaled in Endgame Content, for more variation strategy wise? Or should we expect to see all older Mythic/Arcane Weapons being nerfed for all classes every new Expansion?
    a question about expansion;

¿Will the gold loot method disappear?

Enviado desde mi SM-A013M mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Its just a fun mini game pvper plays for fun smh. Try it and have fun
    You missed the part about the long wait times for matches to start. Curently there are long hours in the day where you cant even fine a 3v3 honor match.

Now they expect 25 players to join at certain times of the day? you lucky to find 1 game during that time after the initial bum rush at the beginning. should give prizes even if its just gold to entice the masses to join at all times.

Exp. 5m gold to the winner - 3m gold for 2nd place - 1m gold for 3rd place. not that hard to make it worth my time to sit and wait for 25ppl to join. whats going to happen is, ppl join wait for an hour to get only 18 ppl then they leave, it drops to 17 now youre waiting longer for more to join. its silly

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

One of our fan-favorite Honor PvP events is back!: Last Legend Standing: Honor Arena!

This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on August 12th and run for one (1) week, ending on August 19th.

Put on your Honor Gear to enter Last Legend Standing PvP mode, and take on friends and enemies on a completely even playing field. Due to the nature of Honor PvP, this is available to level 76 players only.

If you’re new to Honor PvP, here’s how to get started:

- Visit Vardan Valley and make sure you've completed all of the town quests, then chat with Goody Wells.

Attachment 236014

- Purchase the 8-piece set of Honor Gear for 100 Vales. This set will include 1 piece of gear for each slot, plus one of each class weapon, as well as 3 honor PvP pets.

- Equip all gear and one honor weapon, then summon your Honor PvP pet (optional). Now you're all set to enter Last Legend Standing! You can get there via the PvP button on the World Map. (The button will appear inactive if you do not meet the gear requirements.)

Attachment 236015

- It starts to look pretty familiar from there. 25 players, ever-shrinking battle area...and every Legend for themselves!

- Don't forget! Once you're in the map, you can not change your gear. You can summon a different 'Honor PVP' pet but you are not allowed to change any wearable gear in the Honor Arena.

-To maximize match sizes, this even will consist of three(3) 3-hour blocks a day! You can always find the timer on the PvP menu (pictured above). Play times are as follows (in CT):

OPEN 1400 - 1700
    CLOSED 'til 2200hrs
    OPEN 0600 - 0900
    CLOSED 'til 1400hrs
    OPEN 2200 - 0100
    CLOSED 'til 0600 the following day

Good luck, and may the best Legend win!

Expansion Sneak Peek

In this week's preview, we'll answer some of your big questions from previous previews. Keep in mind, this is all a work in progress, and subject to change.

Q: How many dungeons will there be?
    A: There will be 4 main dungeons, with the addition of 2 special boss dungeons locked by global goals. So, 6 total, with Elite content to come some time after release.

Q: What is the plan for new gear/stats/balance?

A: While we're not ready to share stats/procs on new gear just yet, one fun thing to share is that we'll have some universal sets (they look similar for all classes) as well as some class-specific sets (totally different looks for each class).

For example, here are some ray-inspired wings for one of the rogue sets.

Attachment 236027

We hope to share more on stats/procs as the expansion release draws closer.

Q: Are there any plans for Spirit gear in the new expansion?
    A: Yes.
    We have plans for a "Spirit of the Deep" set that uses spirit advancement mechanics. More on that to come.

Q: Any news on new pets?
    A: As above, we aren't ready to share stats, but for those who have been looking forward to some sea-inspired pets, you're in luck!

We have plans to create a new seahorse pet, along with a much-requested mermaid pet, and a "lagoonoid" fish man. If you're in it for the vanities, there will also be a couple of wisp pets to collect, like a baby starfish and a tiny school of fish to follow you around on your underwater adventures.

Q: When will the expansion release?
    A: Ah yes, the biggest question of all! We know you're excited, and so are we! We're waiting until we're closer to the finish line to give an exact date, but we're making great progress and can't wait to get the new content into your hands. Our answer for now: SOON!

What other questions do you have? We'll be keeping an eye out and will answer as we have more info and details to share!

The game is really boring, nobody plays honor and do you think that by putting honor they will play it?Since January they have been saying expansion that says soon and Soon and there is nothing, we are already in August for a long time saying soon and nothing, not even my ex told me that.
    What's going on, everyone is bored like me, there are no good events, It's honestly the truth, I don't have to offend anyone!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMakeit View Post
    You missed the part about the long wait times for matches to start. Curently there are long hours in the day where you cant even fine a 3v3 honor match.

Now they expect 25 players to join at certain times of the day? you lucky to find 1 game during that time after the initial bum rush at the beginning. should give prizes even if its just gold to entice the masses to join at all times.

Exp. 5m gold to the winner - 3m gold for 2nd place - 1m gold for 3rd place. not that hard to make it worth my time to sit and wait for 25ppl to join. whats going to happen is, ppl join wait for an hour to get only 18 ppl then they leave, it drops to 17 now youre waiting longer for more to join. its silly
    It starts anyways, don’t need to get 25 always

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

You’ll be flying under and through the water with these

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Anyone know where the monster holder event goes???