Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Best way to spend plat nowadays?

  1. #1
    Member xTRICKEDx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default Best way to spend plat nowadays?

    Heya,

    Was wondering what could make you the most gold in terms of plat (more specifically with 1.7k) nowadays as I haven't bought/used many for years and have only just returned to the game from a short break.
    I figure I won't open locks either due to my bad experiences with them in the past, so that's off the table.

    ty.

  2. #2
    Blogger Irg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cult of shadowspire No ideaness: ★★★★★
    Posts
    2,259
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Those really good aura i guess, 1750 plat can get you upto 90m and they sell easily

    ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 2m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠
     
     
     
     
     
     
    Answer

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irg For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Kairihearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,761
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irg View Post
    Those really good aura i guess, 1750 plat can get you upto 90m and they sell easily
    Yup best way +1
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member Anarchial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Buying aura only works provided you are able to buy the auras from store. I tried very hard to get the jupiter aura. But every time it hit 0, insta sold out. Also not all auras sell for 90m. As of this point, only 2 auras sells for 80+ , i.e. blizz and jupiter aura.
    Most new auras sell for around 65m, unless I am mistaken.

    The best step I follow to spend plat is to see the gold return per plat. I try to get minimum 35k+ per plat returns.

    e.g. Right now elite awakening gems are selling for 90k and you buy them for 5 plat. So that's 18k per plat. Bad deal at the moment.
    However during last few days of awaken event it was selling for 190k which is 38k per plat.

    Sometimes there are limited time vanities for 200plats. They sell for huge amount of gold, the return per plat is more than 50k . But again same time as auras in store. Hope this tip helps.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchial For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Dang, guess I've been wasting my plat then. I was buying and selling the elite awakening gems for quick money. I'll start saving up the plat I earn from now on.

  9. #6
    Member xTRICKEDx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    Buying aura only works provided you are able to buy the auras from store. I tried very hard to get the jupiter aura. But every time it hit 0, insta sold out. Also not all auras sell for 90m. As of this point, only 2 auras sells for 80+ , i.e. blizz and jupiter aura.
    Most new auras sell for around 65m, unless I am mistaken.

    The best step I follow to spend plat is to see the gold return per plat. I try to get minimum 35k+ per plat returns.

    e.g. Right now elite awakening gems are selling for 90k and you buy them for 5 plat. So that's 18k per plat. Bad deal at the moment.
    However during last few days of awaken event it was selling for 190k which is 38k per plat.

    Sometimes there are limited time vanities for 200plats. They sell for huge amount of gold, the return per plat is more than 50k . But again same time as auras in store. Hope this tip helps.

    I was having a look around the store and other places in which I can spend plat, however, it seems as though those 50%xp bonus kits in store for 60plat are the best thing at the moment-they were selling for 190/195k a few days ago.
    Would these be worth it the most at this moment in time? I'm not sure whether they are something that sells fast/good or not. This does amount to just 31 or 32k per plat but I don't mind too much as I was thinking of buying them today.

  10. #7
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    If you wanna earn 90m around by selling auras, you need to buy one during first sales in store. Then, the price will drop (usually)

    Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Senior Member Anarchial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xTRICKEDx View Post
    I was having a look around the store and other places in which I can spend plat, however, it seems as though those 50%xp bonus kits in store for 60plat are the best thing at the moment-they were selling for 190/195k a few days ago.
    Would these be worth it the most at this moment in time? I'm not sure whether they are something that sells fast/good or not. This does amount to just 31 or 32k per plat but I don't mind too much as I was thinking of buying them today.
    I am sorry, I am late in responding. The 50%xp bonus kits would most likely not sell.
    Most of the player base use the free ads for that which is the same lix. Only a handful of people are there who doesn't get ads, but even they would most likely not buy a 190k 50xp lix, in my honest opinion

  12. #9
    Senior Member Anarchial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CedeOmi View Post
    Dang, guess I've been wasting my plat then. I was buying and selling the elite awakening gems for quick money. I'll start saving up the plat I earn from now on.
    I really hope it wasn't sarcasm lol. I am going to assume it's not.
    I would agree with your point which you said. Elite gems are quick money. Keys usually sell slow and sometimes my keys expire in auc. Keys sell like hot cake whenever there are new crates.
    Usually the things that sell quick all the year around mostly give around 20 to 25k per plat.
    Even when I need urgent gold, I do sell some quick items, instead of looking at gold return.

  13. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    I am sorry, I am late in responding. The 50%xp bonus kits would most likely not sell.
    Most of the player base use the free ads for that which is the same lix. Only a handful of people are there who doesn't get ads, but even they would most likely not buy a 190k 50xp lix, in my honest opinion
    Bro add xp lix and xp lix kit stack.
    Even 25% xp kit stack with them and also combo and 7 day xp lix all stack with each other.
    So even who has xp adds usses xp kits .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Senior Member Anarchial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    62
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    56
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Bro add xp lix and xp lix kit stack.
    Even 25% xp kit stack with them and also combo and 7 day xp lix all stack with each other.
    So even who has xp adds usses xp kits .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same % lixes never stack. Not just xp but all lixes. The ad xp lix is 50%. The lix that people buy from auction is usually the 60%. Since the % are different they would stack.
    I responded to the question of 50% xp lix in auc specifically. That one don't stack with the ad lix.
    Last edited by Anarchial; 08-13-2021 at 04:50 AM.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

  15. #12
    Member Xuds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Keys are one of the best but they only come once a month and take some time/patience to sell

  16. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,604
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    189
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    225
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

    Default

    Ima be brutally honest about those auras everyone agreeing to buy…they go around 65m for the first day, considering you get lucky and are one of the first to click buy. They only reach the 80m range if the aura is really good looking (example: Jupiter, sky, blizz). If you happen to buy a bad or below average looking aura then rip your plats if you dont sell within the first 12 hours.

    Personally I dont buy auras with my plats unless i know for sure this aura is super good looking


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:


  18. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    buy some aura

  19. #15
    Forum Adept Oawaoebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    House of Rats
    Posts
    361
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    I am sorry, I am late in responding. The 50%xp bonus kits would most likely not sell.
    Most of the player base use the free ads for that which is the same lix. Only a handful of people are there who doesn't get ads, but even they would most likely not buy a 190k 50xp lix, in my honest opinion
    We the player without ads use the free elixir from elite runner chests (untradeable).

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. 2k plat to spend, but on what?
    By Nvgd in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 11:23 AM
  2. What to spend my plat on?
    By raphaber in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:48 PM
  3. Chrome Users - How do you buy plat nowadays?
    By KingMartin in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:56 PM
  4. What to spend my plat on??
    By BigBadVag in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 11:20 AM
  5. How to spend my plat?
    By Coltona in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •