Thread: Welcome to ༗ Ɛy͢͢͢e 𝕺𝖋 ETΞRNITY ❶❺ ♛ a world of magic and limitless adventure!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godesses of Aphrodite View Post
    👋 well OK. But seems like enough folks are annoyed by it. I think this is a case of (excuse me), "For every complex problem, a solution exists that is simple and elegant 😂 Seems like an easy problem to fix, Bella. The new rules apply only to members who have been inactive for months? That would make me a sad panda, I'm on a break from the game and wouldn't want my guild to kick me because of it. :/.

Hello Godesses of Aphrodite,

Having said that, I have to point out:
    In this game we don't really have alot of guild functions. The specific suggestion of "Remove inactive players automatically " was addressed so many times. (Hopefully we'll have more in the future).Please note that: Inactivity is defined by last login. If you do not login to your account for 300 days or more, you account is considered inactive. Once inactive, the game determines by the criteria if the account will be flagged for removal.

All members are strongly encouraged to stay current. The LEADERSHIP RULES is changing and we have to adapt to those changes.

P.S If you think you're going to be out of the game for an extended period of time, just make a post to let people know and we'll try to save your spot. We might accidentally kick you anyway (we just sort by last log in and then start removing from there usually without looking at names). You are obviously always welcome back when you come back to the game.

If you have some questions regarding guild rules I believe that you're on the right page. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will reply back as soon as possible.

Xo,
    Bella 🤍➰🤍
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: