Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gnarled bone set (Vainity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Looks like a price manipulator finally decided to buy a few sets around 100M or less, and then decided to revive a dead thread to make it relevant so he can make some profit by saying that the set is worth 500M. Why is it 'worth' 500M? How did you come up with that digit?

Shameless.
    He did that with cotton, infernal, and crazy amount of shark sets especially.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Looks like a price manipulator finally decided to buy a few sets around 100M or less, and then decided to revive a dead thread to make it relevant so he can make some profit by saying that the set is worth 500M. Why is it 'worth' 500M? How did you come up with that digit?

Shameless.
    Its called Marketing in the world we live in. You can see it everytime you watch a commercial, read a sign, etc... Every product or service says that thiers is the best and worth the most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Its called Marketing in the world we live in. You can see it everytime you watch a commercial, read a sign, etc... Every product or service says that thiers is the best and worth the most.
    If you're intentionally trying to be ignorant of what's happening here, be so for yourself, no need to lecture me with that garbage.

There's a big difference between marketing and market manipulation in the world we live in.
    Retired

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

If you're intentionally trying to be ignorant of what's happening here, be so for yourself, no need to lecture me with that garbage.

There's a big difference between marketing and market manipulation in the world we live in.
    Only garbage I see is the people that cry over losing in a game. Noone makes people buy anything. They make that desision all on their own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Only garbage I see is the people that cry over losing in a game. Noone makes people buy anything. They make that desision all on their own.
    If he manages to manipulate the price and convince people that the set is worth 500M, then I'll actually make quite a lot of profit myself too. In fact, if anyone's interested I'm selling a set on the cheap, 450M only.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

If he manages to manipulate the price and convince people that the set is worth 500M, then I'll actually make quite a lot of profit myself too. In fact, if anyone's interested I'm selling a set on the cheap, 450M only.
    Price Manipulator!!! 450m???? Nice try but it’s actually worth 2.4bil, my friend sold his gnarled bone mage vest for 1.3bil and trades the mask for jester set rogue. Gnarled bone is the rarest vanity ingame next to Yeti, have some respect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Price Manipulator!!! 450m???? Nice try but it’s actually worth 2.4bil, my friend sold his gnarled bone mage vest for 1.3bil and trades the mask for jester set rogue. Gnarled bone is the rarest vanity ingame next to Yeti, have some respect!

No you are all price manipulators why are you trying to bring its value down by comparing it to Yeti? Yeti ain't got nothing on the supreme sexy Gnarlino. There's only 1 gnarled set left in this game is worth 696969bil .

Source: trust me bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Your preaching at the wrong person. Im one of the good guys. Ask anyone i have ever dealt with in the game.

I would be a whole lot richer if I didnt give gold & vanities away or sell cheap to help people just starting to play. No, Im not bragging, its just how I have chose to be. I find helping people out running a map or answering a question more rewarding than being the richest gold holder in the game. Thats what I like to do.

Im just pointing out the obvious by saying, This is not a game played on a console. On the other end of this game is real life people, some of the same people that would take advantage of you in real life. So why expect anything different about the way they play this game?

Players have to learn to become game street smart. It takes a while. At least it did me.

But dont whine about learning hard lessons. If you make it a point to know the market, the players, the game in general then there is less of a chance of being taken advantage of.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    No you are all price manipulators why are you trying to bring its value down by comparing it to Yeti? Yeti ain't got nothing on the supreme sexy Gnarlino. There's only 1 gnarled set left in this game is worth 696969bil .

Source: trust me bro
    Oh great, another price manipulator, yeah nice try Mr. price manipulative freak, just stop everyone here knows the set is worth 2trillion gold, stop playing stupid trying to even compare something like this to any lb vanity, it’s just madness. Only one piece of its kind exist and that’s mage gnarled mask, that my friend has and no body else! Deal with it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Your preaching at the wrong person. Im one of the good guys. Ask anyone i have ever dealt with in the game.

I would be a whole lot richer if I didnt give gold & vanities away or sell cheap to help people just starting to play. No, Im not bragging, its just how I have chose to be. I find helping people out running a map or answering a question more rewarding than being the richest gold holder in the game. Thats what I like to do.

Im just pointing out the obvious by saying, This is not a game played on a console. On the other end of this game is real life people, some of the same people that would take advantage of you in real life. So why expect anything different about the way they play this game?

Players have to learn to become game street smart. It takes a while. At least it did me.

But dont whine about learning hard lessons. If you make it a point to know the market, the players, the game in general then there is less of a chance of being taken advantage of.
    Hello, Mr. Good guy. I’m calling out a guy who is well known to manipulate prices of items and who also happens to be quite unfair in anything he does. You’re here defending him.

Also, I’m not whining. I’m one of the “GOOD GUYS” who is actually ready to lose out on my 500 bajillion gold profit just for the sake of fairness and greater good of the game and community.

If you were a good guy for real, the least you could do is just ignore this whole thread. It’s not for you.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

It shouldn't be worth much, and it's not that pretty, and, it's rare but you can easily buy the items or get them for free on a startup account so it's not very price-relevant.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Hello, Mr. Good guy. I’m calling out a guy who is well known to manipulate prices of items and who also happens to be quite unfair in anything he does. You’re here defending him.

Also, I’m not whining. I’m one of the “GOOD GUYS” who is actually ready to lose out on my 500 bajillion gold profit just for the sake of fairness and greater good of the game and community.

If you were a good guy for real, the least you could do is just ignore this whole thread. It’s not for you.
    Bro I think to be fair to him, he most likely doesn't know who roblox is. So he's giving his objective point of view from his first impression of roblox.

He's likely defending roblox's "specific" action of trying to get most out of their vanities (that I would assume he would do this to any other guy with the similar kind of action) without knowing what kind of behaviour has this guy been exhibiting all this while both in forum and in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Bro I think to be fair to him, he most likely doesn't know who roblox is. So he's giving his objective point of view from his first impression of roblox.

He's likely defending roblox's "specific" action of trying to get most out of their vanities (that I would assume he would do this to any other guy with the similar kind of action) without knowing what kind of behaviour has this guy been exhibiting all this while both in forum and in game.
    Good point there. Let’s hope that’s the case.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Mhmm. EZ there Salty. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Just a fair warning to players out there, beware of the price manipulation.

I'm actually one of the older owners of this hideous set and can confirm the warriors gnarled set is worth approximately 33m gold right now as we speak.

I tried to sell it months back and it was incredibly hard. Nobody wanted to buy it for even 25m because how ugly it is and common it is in terms of gears available.

Do not fall for the price manipulation or you will be scammed big time. Just don't.

I owned it. I wore it. I sold it. I'm being 100% honest here right now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post

Im new to posting in the forum but Ive been playing this game since the beginning of 2014. Every single day.

Im Not defending the actions of anyone, Im simply saying that its no big surprize people act like this so called price manipulator is acting.

People have to learn to protect themselves from the actions of people like that.

The forum can alert players all day long about this stuff but its just a drop in a bucket of what all happens.

Also, as a longtime buyer/seller/ merchant- I have a problem with people saying someone is manipulating the prices. The accepted prices start somewhere so what makes the person that starts them so correct?

Its what ever people decide they like at any given moment that makes something worth anything.

As for manipulation, I could say that Arcanefid is trying to manipulate this forum by not accepting that anyone else is entitled to their own opinion without being talked to like their thoughts are somehow ignorant and trying to run them off.

No biggy though, Im use to dealing with people like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Im new to posting in the forum but Ive been playing this game since the beginning of 2014. Every single day.

Im Not defending the actions of anyone, Im simply saying that its no big surprize people act like this so called price manipulator is acting.

People have to learn to protect themselves from the actions of people like that.

The forum can alert players all day long about this stuff but its just a drop in a bucket of what all happens.

Also, as a longtime buyer/seller/ merchant- I have a problem with people saying someone is manipulating the prices. The accepted prices start somewhere so what makes the person that starts them so correct?

Its what ever people decide they like at any given moment that makes something worth anything.

As for manipulation, I could say that Arcanefid is trying to manipulate this forum by not accepting that anyone else is entitled to their own opinion without being talked to like their thoughts are somehow ignorant and trying to run them off.

Gave you the benefit of the doubt, but apparently you're just as I thought. A dirty merchant who's defending another dirty merchant. You're telling me that it's pointless to warn people here because it's only a forum, while saying that you're "teaching people to protect themselves" in the same forum.

So basically, according to you, scamming or ripping people off is fine as long as they're not protecting themselves. I'm getting used to dealing with people like you, Mr. Good guy. Let me know your IGN, I need to add it somewhere.

By the way, why is Roblox allowed to say that Gnarled is worth 500M, but I'm not allowed to say that it's not? I thought all opinions are supposed to be acceptable? Maybe not when you don't like them?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Just a fair warning to players out there, beware of the price manipulation.

I'm actually one of the older owners of this hideous set and can confirm the warriors gnarled set is worth approximately 33m gold right now as we speak.

I tried to sell it months back and it was incredibly hard. Nobody wanted to buy it for even 25m because how ugly it is and common it is in terms of gears available.

Do not fall for the price manipulation or you will be scammed big time. Just don't.

I owned it. I wore it. I sold it. I'm being 100% honest here right now.
    I can confirm this. I owned a mage set and made a thread after last times forum drama. 110m offer in the thread first day... 3 buyers didnt reply pm so I put my set in auc for 80m (40m each, both pieces expired) sold to a guy who saw it in auc afterwards for something around 50m I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post

Ppl know about ur fake friends and fake offers and scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Fyi, its not pointless.. For me.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk