Thread: Gnarled bone set (Vainity)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ndyfixer View Post
    Fyi, its not pointless.. For me.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Then thats a good thing. I never meant it was pointless, I just try to look at the big picture of things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Gave you the benefit of the doubt, but apparently you're just as I thought. A dirty merchant who's defending another dirty merchant. You're telling me that it's pointless to warn people here because it's only a forum, while saying that you're "teaching people to protect themselves" in the same forum.

So basically, according to you, scamming or ripping people off is fine as long as they're not protecting themselves. I'm getting used to dealing with people like you, Mr. Good guy. Let me know your IGN, I need to add it somewhere.

By the way, why is Roblox allowed to say that Gnarled is worth 500M, but I'm not allowed to say that it's not? I thought all opinions are supposed to be acceptable? Maybe not when you don't like them?
    Im no dirty merchant and your opinion does matter. Mine does as well. Your the one that told me to go away because this thread was not for me.

why dont you ask around about me in the game. I treat people good and most of the time I sell stuff at a discount to help people out. If you find one single person that has something bad to say about me other than a few trouble making smack talking Rogues in the fester fang arena I would be very surprized.

My name is chiiwawa in the game. So, ask around all you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hope i had something like that in my stash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I can confirm this. I owned a mage set and made a thread after last times forum drama. 110m offer in the thread first day... 3 buyers didnt reply pm so I put my set in auc for 80m (40m each, both pieces expired) sold to a guy who saw it in auc afterwards for something around 50m I think.
    I have a feeling this scam is going to be like the cryostar crafting materials for banished sets, where people buy low and sell high by tricking poor unsuspecting people into believing they're getting one hell of a deal through fake offers.....only to end up not being able to sell that item to not even the same price you bought it for....

sheesh...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

If you wana spend "500m" and look like an absolute noob by all mean, buy it

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer