Thread: Sts needs to run ads and promote their games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Sts needs to run ads and promote their games

Seriously you guys are failing and the community is nearly dead. Spend a few hundred bucks and roll the dice with some targeted ad campaigns...I understand the company is on its last breaths and the glory days are long gone, but never the less, why not?

Imagine if you guys would have actually ran legit promotion campaigns for CoC or Full metal.

IGN- Intensities/Harmless/Residential

PL 11 year vet (retired) - AL 6 year citizen

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    Seriously you guys are failing and the community is nearly dead. Spend a few hundred bucks and roll the dice with some targeted ad campaigns...I understand the company is on its last breaths and the glory days are long gone, but never the less, why not?

Imagine if you guys would have actually ran legit promotion campaigns for CoC or Full metal.

Not really a game for beginners anymore leveling is p2w and nearly impossible to cap without having lots of gold or plat not to mention affording gear its hard for beginners to get enough gold to buy a mythic set and when u do cap what is there to do really other than unbalanced pvp and the boring pve cinco has run pl into the ground ignoring his community not really any changing the inevitable and from what i hear pl2 doesnt sound very promising if next cap is as bad as 110 pl will be dead for good

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Really an illogical business decision to invest any resources into promoting an 11 year old mobile game. STS is way better off investing time into AL and future games (e.g. PL 2 as Cinco has alluded to).

If I were a newbie joining PL for the first time right now, I'd be so burnt out grinding to lv. 110 only to be greeted by a small community. I'd be happier if STS invested more time/resources developing a PL2!

Edit: also, my response wasn't intended to be harsh. I don't play PL much these days, though I will always the cherish as much as you do. Just doesn't make sense from a purely business perspective.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Really an illogical business decision to invest any resources into promoting an 11 year old mobile game. STS is way better off investing time into AL and future games (e.g. PL 2 as Cinco has alluded to).

If I were a newbie joining PL for the first time right now, I'd be so burnt out grinding to lv. 110 only to be greeted by a small community. I'd be happier if STS invested more time/resources developing a PL2!

Edit: also, my response wasn't intended to be harsh. I don't play PL much these days, though I will always the cherish as much as you do. Just doesn't make sense from a purely business perspective.
    From what ive heard of pl2 its not gonna last long heard there will be 4 skills instead of 12 and a bunch of other things that will make it more of a al 2 than pl2 doubt it will last more than a year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I get what you mean but STS moved on from PL years ago, now its just milking every last ounce of cash from the players before it's finally gone. The game is old and it has way too many issues, might as well make a new game at that point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I get what ur saying but why care about a dead game? Wouldn't it be easier to reduce ur frustration playing the millions of video games out there that blow even old PL out of the water?

Best thing to do is ignore the game and let go. U deserve to have fun in ur free time. Not trauma over what once was.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 08-17-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Sts needs to delete this game

Poslano sa mog JNY-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post

It's illogical to promote this game as of now but what remains logical is listening to the player base. STS hasn't been doing a good job of this recently. Whereas every successful gaming company tends to have the opposite approach.

Who in their right mind is going to advertise pocket legends to their friends? The game isn't even being advertised through word of mouth like it used to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True, but game likely wont get popular still due to outdated graphics and game design. The game was obviously made for old tech so there isnt a lot of detail in the maps or models.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default No

Pocket legends is dead. Every town is like a ghost town no new players gonna level up alone. Just saying dumb idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Stay tuned, support my thread I’m going to post. I have an extraordinarily simple way of bringing pl back to life along with helping sts continue to profit off of PL without adding anything new. And I think every og player will love it and agree to it.