Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 81 and Honor PvP

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Love all the comments , simply , I’m most excited about fighting the kraken and LOOTING the new spirit set . . .

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

@cinco @sts @devmanagement @stsowners

Whats being done to address the unhonerable players that stand and throw matches in honor PVP?

Currently there are players who throw matches either to be salty to their teammates or to help boost a friend or guildy on the other team. Can you impliment a voting system to boot these users from the team so that the clash can continue without them interfering and scamming the ranking system? Additionally, can you implement the ability to create our own 3-man team?

thank you and good day

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Blood View Post
    Love all the comments , simply , I’m most excited about fighting the kraken and LOOTING the new spirit set . . .
    What do you mean with "new spirit set"? Its mean the old one Will forgotten?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cant wait for the expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New gears new pets again hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Please look to impact the role of Rogue better as the class is less impactful in the current circumstances. Specially in the Gold Loot farming maps like Elite Valley Gates and Deep Marsh.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

same graphics and same pay to win game, dont worth for me, but anyways the low graphics in this game is because their style and its ok (the problem is not the graphic but are the pay to win forced from 2016, i remember this game has a lot of people playing because free to play players can farm items, but today that is so unfair and stupid because is way heavy pay to win, rip nostalgia)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yuggernaut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think you should make it so that the xp needed to level up from 76 to 81 is not that high, cuz 700k for 1 level is insane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I think its not a bad idea to put a level vendor to level up directly to 81 some ppl like me dont enjoy the so hard and boring grind of leveling up and paying to be 81 doesnt sounds bad for sts cuz u guys can make money out of it so is a great idea. Making a 76 was a hell i cant imagine how hard will be 81 so please make it possible so more people can enjoy endgame without grinding doing bored dailys i would pay 1700 plat just to skip this im sure many people think the same way

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guys I really think you should add a ranked normal pvp and bring back pvp LB, there are players like me whom absolutely love pvp and some of them are quitting the game only because pvp is not active. Also, I think it would be a great idea to add honor pvp score to the avatar’s stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencry View Post
    Guys I really think you should add a ranked normal pvp and bring back pvp LB, there are players like me whom absolutely love pvp and some of them are quitting the game only because pvp is not active. Also, I think it would be a great idea to add honor pvp score to the avatar’s stats.
    Honor kills and deaths counting to stats would make much sense (maybe only make it count in ranked to avoid dummy farming)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Attachment 236227

Greetings, Legends!

Development on the upcoming Level 81 Campaign continues behind the scenes with all manner of excitement and anticipation! So far, all of the new content is looking great, and we're excited to bring you more details as things start to wrap-up ;-)

One important detail that we want to share right now relates to 'Honor PvP.' We felt, especially since we're at the end of the Last Legend Standing event and about a week away from the Honor CTF event, that this would be a good time to let you know:

- When the new Campaign is published, Honor PvP will require Level 81.
    - Access to the Honor Gear and Content will migrate to the new Level 81 city.
    - Since players will take time to get to Level 81, Honor matches will inevitably endure a brief pause in the action.

Why is this happening? Key reasons are:

- We want to keep Honor matches balanced, and the character power differences between levels 77 - 81 would be too vast to throw everyone into the same match (without destroying the balance).
    - We want to keep Honor players together, and segregating matches based on character level would make it significantly harder to find a match (as we would either create a 1 or 2 level separator like Standard PvP... and that differential would disrupt the balance).
    - While we may opt to create game-wide Honor at some point in the future where all levels can compete (with same level opponents) using Honor gear that spans all 81 levels we want the new Campaign to release pretty soon - and this particular feature would tack on months.

Feel free to hit this thread with your comments and concerns.

Best wishes!!
    whens expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Attachment 236227

Greetings, Legends!

Development on the upcoming Level 81 Campaign continues behind the scenes with all manner of excitement and anticipation! So far, all of the new content is looking great, and we're excited to bring you more details as things start to wrap-up ;-)

One important detail that we want to share right now relates to 'Honor PvP.' We felt, especially since we're at the end of the Last Legend Standing event and about a week away from the Honor CTF event, that this would be a good time to let you know:

- When the new Campaign is published, Honor PvP will require Level 81.
    - Access to the Honor Gear and Content will migrate to the new Level 81 city.
    - Since players will take time to get to Level 81, Honor matches will inevitably endure a brief pause in the action.

Why is this happening? Key reasons are:

- We want to keep Honor matches balanced, and the character power differences between levels 77 - 81 would be too vast to throw everyone into the same match (without destroying the balance).
    - We want to keep Honor players together, and segregating matches based on character level would make it significantly harder to find a match (as we would either create a 1 or 2 level separator like Standard PvP... and that differential would disrupt the balance).
    - While we may opt to create game-wide Honor at some point in the future where all levels can compete (with same level opponents) using Honor gear that spans all 81 levels we want the new Campaign to release pretty soon - and this particular feature would tack on months.

Feel free to hit this thread with your comments and concerns.

Best wishes!!
    Maybe balanced honor pvp is not the best option :/ please give us diffrent types of gears for each character like more damage or more shield typ. Its kind of boring if everyone is same strong (my opinion)

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    Maybe balanced honor pvp is not the best option :/ please give us diffrent types of gears for each character like more damage or more shield typ. Its kind of boring if everyone is same strong (my opinion)

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    Play regular PvP

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow XD niceee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts